Chapter 2

Hopeless Love

“I'll come pick you up after the school end.Promise me that you'll always be nice to your friends and teachers and have-”

“I gotta go , byeee~” You quickly get out of the car as you spotted your bestfriend , Nayeon.

“-fun with your studying.” He murmured before sighing deeply.He observed you from afar that how clingy you're with your friend.He could tell how much you missed school and your friends.Both of you held hands together and smiling brightfully.Your smile reminded him of someone who's also precious in his life before.

“She's got eomma's eyes.” He smiled slightly before drive back to home.

 

---  Time Lapse ---

 

“My grandma cooked delicious food for all of us and trust me...if she's the one who made ‘em , you don't wanna missed the taste even a bit.” 

You could imagined how the foods would taste like. “Yummy~” 😍

“I'll bring it to you next time if you want.” Nayeon smiled ear to ear. 

You nod in agreement.

 

--- Time Lapse ---

 

The school had end.You waved ‘bye’ at Nayeon and your other classmates.Just then , you saw a figure standing in front of the school gate.​ A beautiful figure with an angelic smile.

“Oh! Where's Jin oppa?” 

You asked while look to the left then right.

“He's waiting in the car.” He said calmly.

“Oh okay…and what are you doing here?” You tilted your head to the side.

“Ahha I miss the school a lot so I came to see how it looks.” He chuckled while rubbing his neck. 

You smiled a bit. ‘Aha I get it now.’

“Do you think the others will miss it too?” He asked , catching your attention.

“Of course they will.For now , let's go homeee!” You pushed him lightly by the arm.

He smiled at your cute behaviour and follow beside you.

Everytime you could feel the students were talking and gossiping about your relationship with Jimin and the other boys.You feel awkward at first but you started feel relax when they know that you are Kim Seok Jin's little sister.Some of them are jealous of you as you got to live with the 6 other handsome princes.Even your girl classmates said the same thing.Well what can you say?You're truly grateful to live in a same house with your CRUSH! 💗

 

--- Time Lapse ---

 

You're making your homework in your room.You didn't realized that Jin sneakily went into your room.

“Doing your homeworks?” He stood behind you and started to play with your hair.

You nod.

“Are there lots that needs to be done?” He put his chin on top of your head.

“Nae and I must hand them tomorrow.I need concentration and patience so please give me space.” You murmured but your hand keep on writing.

“Arasso arasso.I'll get out.After you're done with your homeworks , go to sleep okay?” He kissed your head lightly before get out from your room.

 

3 hours later

 

You sighed in relief.Finally you have done with your homeworks.You glanced at the clock , showed that it's 11 at night.You get up from your seat and stretch a bit. ‘Ow my back.’ You said with relief.You walked into the kitchen and get yourself a glass of water.After the last gulp , you put the glass on the sink and you're about to head back upstairs.Suddenly , you're suprised with someone's dark figure entering the kitchen.

“You scared me «y/n».” Taehyung held his chest.

“You're the one who scared me sunbaenim.” You pouted , blaming at him for appeared at a time like this. “What are you up to anyway?”

“Getting myself a pudding.” He showed his cute boxy smile before open one of the wardrobe where he kept all his food.

“Okay.Enjoy with your pudding then.I'm heading to bed first.Night sunbaenim~”

“Night «y/n».” He glanced at you from his shoulder.

 

--- Time Lapse ---

 

Started from February , your teachers started to give you lots of assignment.Well that's common for a last grade student like you.You gonna have to do it one by one so that you wouldn't get stress badly.You asked help from your 7 sunbaenim and you're glad that they are the genius well-known students.Looks like you would keep yourself busy with your assignments now.

You joined the others after you have trapped yourself in your room doing your assignments , doing your homeworks and do some revision.You flopped yourself on the couch.

“You look really tired «y/n».” Namjoon put away his phone as he saw your tired figure. 

You could only answer with a slight groan.

“Are you done with all of your assignment yet?” He asked again.

“«y/n» , I already help you with your assignment.So where's the reward that you have promise to me?” Yoongi asked nonchalantly.His eyes are like shooting daggers at you and you feel like you're being stabbed in the head. 

You fixed your position to a sitting one. “About that , Jin oppa will do the favour for me.Wasn't he the money saver in our house?” You questioned back nonchalantly and smiled innocently at Yoongi.

“Yah since when I'm into this?” His loud voice could be heard from the living room.You shoulders jolted and the others laughed at your reaction that how naughty you are trying to make fun with your own brother.Then , his figure came out from the kitchen.

“You didn't mention to me that you're agreeing with Yoongi to ask for his help to do with your assignment then you use my name for in charge of the cost?!” He nagged at you like just only you in front of him.

“Pleaseee~ I really owe Yoongi sunbaenim.” You pleaded with your best puppy eyes.

Jin sighed.With crossed arms , his right hand rubbed his forehead as he thinks deeply.The others were looking at him as well as YOU are still waiting for his answer. ‘He would surely say no to this.’ 

And…you're wrong…cause here you're already in the restaurant and enjoy the delicious dishes…chicken! Tasty yet crispy chickens 🤤 

You thanked Yoongi for his help with your assignment and he said that it's a no problem thingy.He also said that he can lend you a hand again if you're having a hard time doing your assignment.And there goes Jin…

“If it wasn't for «y/n» , I wouldn't do this.Aishhh.” He glared at you then to Yoongi but Yoongi pretend to not hear as he was focusing on eating.

“Eih chill out oppa.We rarely do hang out like this so why don't we enjoy ourselves for tonight?” You tried to cheer him up.

The others agreed with you and celebrate with a clinque of sprite drinks.Jin ate as well his mouth wouldn't stop gobbled up the food.Your brother sure are a great eater.

 

10:00 p.m.

 

All of you have finish eating.Your stomach are full and you started yawning.Jin went to the counter to pay the bill.Then all of you walk out of the restaurant except Jimin.You noticed that he is still standing there…did he saw someone?You walked back inside.

“Sunbaenim?”

“Sunbaenim are you alright?” You stood in front of him as you're trying to block his view.

“Huh?oh uh yes…there's nothing.Let's go home.” He walked out first , leaving you dumbfounded.

“Who…did he…just saw?” You wondered.