Chapter 1

Hopeless Love

Finally it's already a New Year ! 

Too excited for the first day , you woke up early and get yourself ready.You dressed yourself in a cute long-sleeved pink dress with a white ribbon at the center of your collar.You tied your brown hair neatly and make it wavy a bit.After satisfied with your appearance , you happily step downstairs.

“Good morning! What a nice day to go for a picnic right?” You grinned widely at the boys who were already gathered at the living room. 

Waaa...boys? 

The story started with you live together with your older brother.Your parents were involved in a car accident.They died 3 years ago.The person who is left is your only brother.He is your only hope in this world for you to count on.

After Jin had finished his secondary education , his 6 friends decided to move in to your house.You're kinda feel awkward at the first but you can tell that they are nice and friendly...and good-looking too.Just like your brother.

Yup this is your brother.Kim Seok Jin.He was called ‘Prince Charming’ of the school due to his 100% gentleman manner , he caught many girls attention from each grade.He likes to do that though EVERYTIME! But he's a funny brother because he always tells about all his funny jokes to them.

Sometimes you would think that Min Yoongi is a cold person from afar.But when you try to react with him more , you would realise that he is a warmth person.Especially when he showed his gummy smile to you.Eventhough he loves to sleep more , he's a hardworking person and kind.

Jung Hoseok is a cheerful person.He is the moodmaker among them.He always make the house in chaos with his loud screaming.Sometimes , he would think out of the box;thinking of silly ideas and turns out it will work...sometimes... 

Kim Namjoon is an intelligent yet with a high IQ mind of a person.Eventhough he looks like a bit careless but he is such a caring person in the inside.Full-heartedly.But in his mind was just books...books...books and books...

“Kim Taehyung is like a live statue.” “Kim Taehyung is like an anime.” “Kim Taehyung is the model of our school.” A famous name will always be a handsome person.He is a quiet person but still attractive.He is a weird person but still cool.No one can actually read him.He is a well-played gamer.Loves to eat light snacks. 

Jeon Jungkook.Hearing by the name , what do you think of this person?...He is a person who is VERY CAPABLE OF ANYTHING...many girls chose him as a perfect ideal boyfriend.Two things that girls weak at him;his cute round doe eyes and his wide bunny smile.Loves to eat light snacks. 

They were seniors from the same school that you're in now.They are being rated 10/10 top students as they are very good in every aspect.They were so active in participating many international activities , game programmes , singing , rapping and dancing group contest.They are so popular.They are the icons of our school.The principal and the teachers praised them as well

All eyes are on you.Their mouths gape open.

“Wow I'm impressed.You look so beautiful like the natural you are , my lil' sister.” Your brother , Jin looked at you from head to toe.

“The dress is surely suits you.” Hoseok exclaimed happily while covering his mouth.

“Thanks.I chose the prettiest dress in our bestest picnic in the first day of New Year!” You exclaimed giggly while holding your hands together.

“Can we go now?” A sudden voice coming from the person who is walking down the stairs.

You're clearly knew that voice.That sweet voice that can make you sleep peacefully with beautiful dreams.Hearing his voices everyday is like a song to you.And he is…least but not least…

Park Jimin.A person who had an angelic features and famous smile;crescent moon eye smile.He is a full-time dancer.He is always being the hot talks from students.He would received short notes,letters and small gifts from his secret admires.And you quite don't like it...because you're the person who fall for him first.You're on crush with him since the first time you laid your eyes on him when he was performing modern dance in a dance competition that being held in school. 

The way he dance with his body gracefully along with the way his soft expression played.That's the first time you put feelings on someone.You thought that you wouldn't see him again as you knew that year was his last grade.But after your brother said that his friends would move in to your house and Jimin is one of them , you're so happy that when you hugged your brother you jumped crazily and he was left dumbfounded with what's gotten' into you.It's your chance to get to know him deeply and you told to yourself that you wouldn't give up on him until he knows what's your true feeling at him.

“All set.We're waiting for you Jimin-ah.” Yoongi said before ready to put on his shoes. 

Then the others followed from behind.Namjoon carried the foldable mat while Jungkook carried the basket filled with foods and drinks. 

When you're already step out of the house,you forgot that you left your hat in your room.You're about to get it but then Jimin came out with your hat in his hand.

“You forgot this.” He smiled at you before he wears it for you. “There.Beautiful.” He caressed your hair a bit.

“Thank you Jimin sunbaenim~” You smiled sweetly at him. ‘Why is he such a sweetheart?’

All of you hopped in the car and Jin drives to the picnic destination that all of you have choosen.

Han River , Seoul

“We're here~” Jin informed the others as he already parked the car.

“Out out out.You're squishing me Jungkook-ah.” Hoseok waved his hand to signal Jungkook to let him out first.

“I'm not.” The lil' maknae protested.

“Yeah you are.You and Taehyung squished me like I'm a sandwich.”

“Hyung , we're sharing seats in just one car and we had 8 people in it.” Taehyung blurted out when he was the second person to get out.

“Hm makes sense.Jungkook-ah , go buy yourself a car then next time.”

“Fresh air.” You felt the air around you before you turned to help the others carrying the things that you have brought for picnic.

Just then , your phone rings.

‘Exhausted by all the different chaos , we have wandered around looking for the answer.Lost in the maze in the darkness.’

(Ringtone music : BTS - Love Maze) 

As you look at the ID contact , a smile appeared on your lips. “HAPPY NEW YEAR NAYEON-AH !”

“Happy New Year too chinggu-ah.You're making me deaf at the first day of New Year.” Your friend nagging on the phone. 

“Hihi sorry~ I'm too excited for the first day.We're having a picnic at Han River.”

“Cool.My family and I are celebrating at my grandparents hometown.”

“That's nice.Oh don't forget to sent my regards to them.”

“Sureee~”

“I can't wait for the school opening.” You glee with happiness.

“Same goes for me.I can't wait to see you chinggu-ah.”

“Miss talking with you~ ❤️”

“Ahahha well I got to go now.My mom is calling me.I'll see you back in school.”

“Have fun~” You end the call.

“Whoo ish callin?” Jin asked with his mouth full.

“My classmate , Nayeon.” You joined sit beside him then eat some of the Onigiri. “She's nice , -cute , -pretty , -intelligent and friendly.We have been -classmates for -4 years.” You said per words because you're munching.

“Well that's great to hear.Hoping that both of you will stay friends.But please finish your food first and eat more okay?” He said before pinching your cheek. 

The picnic was doing great.They are totally enjoying that moment.They ate cakes as a dessert and munched with some random snacks while telling stories and random topics and…there goes your brother again starts with his own jokes.

“How can you make an octopus laugh?…It's ten-tickles.” And then he starts laughing with his windshield laughter.But everyone buy the joke though.How can he make such a funny joke?

“My stomach is killing me.” You held your stomach as you're tired of laughing.

“Enough with the jokes.Why don't we entertain ourself by singing?” Jimin ask as he glanced at each of them.

“That's actually a great idea Jimin!” You exclaimed happily as you supported with his idea.

“Jungkook-ah , take the stage!” Hoseok called out to Jungkook.

Jungkook shyly stood up as he already chose the song that he will sing.He cleared his throat while all of them have their attentions at him. “I dedicated this song to the only beautiful person in our family , «you».”

You shyly clapped you hands.Your cheeks turned crimson red.

(A song that Jungkook sings : Naul - Memories Of The Wind)

The view at Han River are really soothing and calm , accompanied with Jungkook's melodic voice.You feel like the time is ticking slowly.You could feel a slight breeze hitting you softly.The leafy tree above you started to make the leaves falling from their branches.Some of it being blown by the wind.Some of it fall over you.You close your eyes while enjoying the peaceful moment. 

Just then , you slowly open your eyelids.You saw Jungkook slowly make eye contact with you.He walks his way towards you and held out his hand to you while singing the last lyrics… 

“If I truly loved , I will smile...”

He smiled sweetly at you.You feel yourself blushing.Just then , his hand being slapped away by the person beside you.

“Are you trying to hit on my lil' sister?” Jin asked while showing his frown expression to Jungkook.

“I would't dare to do that if you're here , hyung.” Jungkook said goofily as he went back to his previous sit.

“Yah Jeon Jungkook.If I knew that you're trying to do that again when I'm not around , you'll be-”

“I'll surely be a grilled barbeque by you , hyung.” Jungkook talks back , making Jin didn't want to give up with him. 

The scene turned more hillarious between them , making you and the others laugh with their small arguement.You steal a glance at Jimin who's laughing joyfully.His blond hair combined with his cheerful smile , making him look more astonishingly handsome 🤤💗 Your heart skipped a bit.This is why you love Park Jimin. 

When the afternoon came , all of you head back home.But before that , you decided to take some pictures together.You asked help from a passerby to take the picture.You stood between your brother and Jimin.You could feel Jimin's warmth as he stands closer beside you.You're shaking a bit when you posed the ‘v’ sign but luckily that nobody saw it as their eyes fixated on the camera.

You thanked the person for helping you taking the pictures.You shared the pictures in your group chat.

“I wanna put this in my photo album!” You exclaimed happily.

“«you» , you look so small in here. ” Jimin chuckled while taking time to look at the pictures.

“Is that a praise or you're just being mean to me?” You pouted at him.

“Said that to yourself Jimin.You're the smallest between us if we didn't include «you».” Jungkook blurted out.You and Hoseok burst out laughing.Your combined laughter make the situation turned noisy.

“Jungkook-ah.Being the smallest is the cutest fact in the world.Right Yoongi-hyung?” Jimin glanced at Yoongi who's already making a ‘you're an unbelieveable’ face. 

Hoseok and Namjoon laughed as they saw Yoongi's face. “He doesn't even agree with you , Jimin-ah.” Hoseok said while clapping his hands. 

Jimin grunted. “Ah hyunggg~ Aren't you agree with me?”

“I do prefer being swag , Jimin-ah.”

“Okay , I'm cute and you're a hyung full of swag.”

“Fair enough.” Namjoon said while Hoseok nodded his head.

You and Jin looked at each other and giggled at the scene between the others at the backseat.

 

--- TIME LAPSE ---

 

After helping Jin washed the dishes , you make your way upstairs to your room.You're about to twist the doorknob but you saw Jimin came out from his room while drying his wet hair with a towel.
 

“Oh you're already go to sleep?” He was about to walk passed you but stopped in his tracks to talk to you.

You nodded. “I'm kinda tired today.” You stretched out your arms.

“Well have a nice sleep and sweet dreams.” He grinned at you.

“Night , sunbaenim.” You smiled at him before you enter your room.

You flopped yourself on your bed and started squealing like crazy. ‘PARK JIMIN !!!’ Your heart screamed with delight.You're too busy in your own world.Just then , your phone vibrates.A few notifications from Twitter.You tapped to check it and saw the notifications are from them.They posted the pictures that you took this early afternoon with different captions.

Namjoon : Spending our first day of New Year ! ✨

Seok Jin : Love you guys ! ❤️ Love you too my lil' sister ! ❤️

 He even added a love emoji between both of you.You smiled at how truly loving your brother are.

Yoongi : Happy New Year 

Hoseok : Spend our day together with a picnic ! 😍😘❤️💗💕🌸✨

Jimin : It was a good day to go out for a picnic with them 😊

Taehyung : 🌹🌷🍁🌈🌸🌻🍀

Jungkook : #Happy New Year 💫 #Picnic at Han River 💫

You stared at the picture.You took your time to admire Jimin's perfect features.You put your caption on the picture:

I'm having a great day today ! 😆 Thanks to my handsome brother and my charming friends ❤️
 

Then you tapped the ‘post’ button.

You looked at your phone's wallpaper where seven of them were hugging each other.You smiled before drown yourself in your sleep.