Chapter 4

Hopeless Love
What could you do? Just wasting your tears and fighting with the jealousy that formed in your heart. You didn't realized that Yoongi were already leaning at your doorframe. “You should stop looking at those pictures , you know?” Your shoulders jolted when you heard a voice. “Sunbae-” He take a sit beside you on the bed. Before you can ask anything , he took your phone from your hand , “I know.” and put it on the nightstand. “Huh?” Your face scrunched with confusion. “Jin hyung told me everything...” Your eyes widen. “He did?!” You glanced at the door to make sure that nobody hears you and Yoongi. “Yeah.Everytime before we go to sleep.” You cursed silently.You swear that you'll choke your brother after this.You put your hands at the side of your head. “You knew that what you just did before it doesn't helping you to move on.” “I-I didn't mean to- I was just-” “Just looking at them and then what? It could only broke your heart «y/n».Only sadness would come to break you and end you up.” He was facing you with his serious expression. “Jin was so worried about you.He noticed that you barely eat with us.Even in school , Nayeon told him that you're always being scolded by your teacher because you're not paying attention in class.He always heard your cries..but he blames himself for not being such a responsible brother to you..The others also wondered if you're doing okay.They said that eventhough we live in the same roof , it's hard to see you in a day.You don't have to be like this «y/n».This is not the «y/n» that I know.” You're totally loss with your words.Your eyes are shaking to prevent you from crying. His face turned soft when he see that you're struggling to not to cry. He slung his arm on you so that your head can lay on his shoulder.He knows that you really need someone to lend a shoulder for you to cry. “I'm sorry «y/n».I didn't mean to make you cry.I guess I'm too overprotective at you.” “No.You're right.I'm a weak person.