A little love

Two bodies, one roof
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey Joy, wanna go hang out with Wendy and Seulgi later? It's been a while since we saw them, and I just wanted to catch up," Yeri hummed, quietly her hair as Joy rested her head on her lap.

"Yeah sure, I don't mind," she replied, looking up at Yeri, a smile unconsciously forming on her face, "Should we head out now? I really wouldn't want to keep the lovebirds waiting."

"Sure babe," Yeri hummed, her hair as she gently patted her . "Get off me and we can go."

 

Half an hour later, Joy and Yeri were waiting outside the shopping mall they'd been at where Joy dragged Seulgi to shop for clothes and Yeri dragged Wendy to browse her books.

Thankfully, the bad memories were mostly drowned out by their cute relationship now, and as much as Joy supported them, she felt a slight tinge of jealousy, wishing she had someone she loved as dearly as they loved each other.

Yeri yawned widely, covering up as she scrolled through her phone, Joy glancing at her as she leaned her chin on the top of her head. "Tired?" She asked, holding onto her shoulders.

"Of course I'm tired," Yeri sighed in exasperation, tilting her head up to look at her, a frown on her face.

"Why?"

"WHY?" Yeri nearly yelled, spinning around to look at her in the eye, which was difficult since Joy was much taller than she was, "You constantly wake me up nearly every single morning to have . Be it a quick session in the shower before work or just a lazy, drawn-out session on weekends. Just let me sleep in on some days, please."

"I'm sorry, I just–" Joy started, feeling mildly guilty as she looked at her.

"You just constantly get by me, yes, I know. I genuinely don't mind it, but just let me sleep on some days, please," Yeri sighed in exasperation, patting her shoulders gently, reassuring her everything was fine.

"I just want to spend time with you, as much as possible," Joy chuckled, smiling widely at Yeri, no one noticing the look in her eyes.

"God, next time I should just get a or something, my hand cramps up much faster after you for so long," Yeri grumbled, looking up at her with a frown.

"Hey, not so–" Joy wanted to stop her out of embarrassment, a figure approaching out of the corner of her eye shutting her up.

"Hello!" Wendy's bubbly personality they rarely saw in college appeared, Seulgi standing behind her, quietly waving as Wendy hugged the both of them, a blush forming on their cheeks, hoping they didn't overhear their conversation.

"Hey there, Seung-wan," Joy greeted, gently patting her back, mildly relieved that they didn't notice anything out of the ordinary.

"Oh, you can call me Wendy, I don't mind anymore," Wendy laughed, making Joy and Yeri feel very uncomfortable. She always hated that name, and now she's encouraging them to call her Wendy?

"What did you do with Seung-wan, she hated being called Wendy the most," Yeri said, squinting at Seulgi. Yeri alway

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter