Everything will be fine

Two bodies, one roof
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the storm howled outside her apartment, Joy sighed, lazily spread on her couch as she watched some Netflix series, jumping between them every few episodes.

"Well, season 6 got released, might as well," she sighed as she selected the first episode of Brooklyn 99's sixth season.

It had been two months since she'd graduated from college. She had already found a fairly stable job for the weekdays, but spending time alone on weekends was boring her out. She didn't want to bother Wendy and Seulgi, and Irene was busy dealing with some bratty CEO and rarely had time for herself, let alone for other people. Yeri is probably her best bet if she wants to spend time with people. They were best friends, but with Wendy and Seulgi to deal with during their college years, very few people know about that fact. 

'I should probably call and invite her out tomorrow' Joy thought as sat up.

The second her fingers landed on her phone, she heard a knock on her apartment door. There had been a storm raining down for the past hour, who in the right mind would show up at her door?

Those were her thoughts as she opened her apartment door, a drenched Yeri in front of her as she smiled.

"Hey Yeri, I was just about to call you, I–"

"Please help me, Soo-young" Yeri croaked as she looked up at her, her cheeks wet, but not from the rain.

Joy tensed up as she mentioned her real name. She never liked her real name, and those who know it only use it in times where utmost seriousness is required. Yeri is the last person who would throw that fact around without good reason.

"Are you alright?" She asked as she held onto her shivering shoulders, and realising how cold she was as she pulled her in, shutting the door behind her.

"I'm fine, I ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter