Heart pounding

Two bodies, one roof
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeri woke up in the early morning, her hand flopping about trying to find Joy, only to realise she wasn't in bed with her, making her sit up and look around, the room bare lit from the dawn's light, the light from the living room shining under the door's gap.

As she shuffled out into the living room, she was greeted by the sight of Joy in a pencil skirt and blouse. "Why are you up so early?" she mumbled as she rubbed her eyes, shuffling over to give her a hug.

"I have work, remember?" Joy replied with a small laugh, her body relaxing as she felt her arms around her, returning the favour as she wrapped her arms around Yeri's neck, kissing her forehead. "I'll be back at around 6 pm, don't get too bored without me?"

"I'll try," Yeri said, closing her eyes as she leaned against her chest, "Thank you, for letting me stay with you. I really appreciate it, and I'll pay you back in the future."

"Don't worry about it, it's normal to want to help my best friend," Joy replied, gently rubbing her back as she leaned her chin on the top of her head.

"Yeah, best friends," Yeri mumbled, her eyes opening ever so slightly. The words were true, and she should be happy, but after what they did yesterday, it stung Yeri a tiny bit to hear that Joy still considered them best friends, perhaps with benefits, but still friends all the same.

"Don't tire yourself out, that's my job," Yeri said, in a slight flirting tone, despite still being dead tired as she pulled away, shuffling back to their bedroom.

"Don't say it like that!" Joy yelled after her, her cheeks turning red as she huffed, picking up her bag and keys as she left the house.

As she laid down on their bed, she could only stare at the ceiling. She was given a chance to develop their relationship, an unorthodox chance, but still a chance nonetheless. She wanted to get closer to Joy in ways other than their physical attraction to each other. It's going to be a pain in the to do so, just laying in the same bed with her causes her heart to beat faster, and the thought of her was intoxicating, making her feel as if she'd lose control around her. As she tugged the blankets up to her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter