EGO: Better

EGO (A short Taengsic story)

Taeyeon fidgets in her place, looking everywhere but at Tiffany. She swears cold sweat is breaking out from her skin, excessively. 

There's literally nothing in her mind except that, she believes all Jung should not be granted with the scary vibe or The Glare. Tiffany despite being adopted seems to have those two qualities and Taeyeon lowkey wish the Hwang in her would jump out, but thinking back… 

No, nevermind, people with the surnames Jung and Hwang should have not to be granted any sort of negative feelings.

"...ight actually slaughter you "

Taeyeon snapped up like a deer caught in the headlights. She blinks. A literal chaotic meme.

"Huh? "

Tiffany glared sharper at her. If that's even possible…

Taeyeon looks back down in terror.

"I said, HURT HER AGAIN AND I MIGHT ACTUALLY SLAUGHTER YOU " Tiffany repeat, turning on her natural megaphone volume

Taeyeon visibly flinched, instinctively she looks around, seeing if there are any nurses around to reprimand them for making too many noises. But then she forgot, Tiffany is a doctor. And this is where she works. Oh yes, nobody is coming to help her if Hellfany holds a scalpel to .

"I won't. " Taeyeon said, spoken with strong determination, and yet there's also softness implied.

Tiffany felt a sense of nostalgia rushing over her.

'This is the Taeyeon that first became her only friend back in high school… '

Her best friend is back.

Tiffany chuckled to herself, earning a confused stare from Taeyeon.

She immediately scoffed, realizing that she was caught exploring her memory lane.

"Jessi may have forgiven you, hell, she might never even was mad at you. But I have not. "

Taeyeon visibly looks sadden. She knew that.

"I know… "

Tiffany smirks mischievously and said with her arms crossed. The smugness on her face… Taeyeon totally missed that.

"I'll forgive you as long as you buy me lunch from Yulyulk, make by Yuri, and Yuri alone.. For a whole month "

Taeyeon, suddenly feeling guiltless, look over at her renewed best friend with judging eyes.

"Yuri is too busy to entertain to your appetite alone " monotonously she shoots

Tiffany lose her composure and fired back;

"Yah! Yuri would absolutely make time for me, you jerk! I am special! "

Taeyeon snorted, looking sideways with a lopside smile.

"In your dream "

Tiffany shouted some more words, but Taeyeon tuned her out and quickly escape into Jessica's ward. The last thing she heard was Tiffany calling out her name in rage.

A small smile made her way into her face.

It feels like her life is back to normal again.

As she walks further into the room and was met with Jessica's sleeping face, the smile grow wider.

It's been 3 days since her wife wakes up, and Taeyeon has been nothing but loving towards her. As she should have, always.

Jessica has been happy and glowing since waking up. She always wants Taeyeon to hold her hand, and Taeyeon argues, not. She happily complied with anything that Jessica wants. And Jessica only wants the little things and I love yous.

Taeyeon, in her trance, sweeps the sleeping woman's tresses caringly.

Thinking about her wife that needs a bone marrow transplant urgently, she frowns.

Sighing, the woman reaches a committed decision.

 

COMMENTS, VOTES AND SUBSCRIBES <3

​​​another one or two chapters, and we'll be done. After EGO is finished I might update on For Who? Or Serendipity. Well, we'll know which, hopefully soon lol.