Chapter Two

Space Between

It was eight in the morning and the classroom is now filled with students having their own conversations whilst waiting for the teacher. Jungkook who is currently at the  last row, settled beside the window is now bickering with his friend Taehyung whose seat is infront of him.

"Why didn't you tell me that you and Jimin will be hanging out yesterday!?" Taehyung pouted making the other sigh. "It was our time and we wanted to hangout. You can come next time." Taehyung rolled his eyes at Jungkook's response. "It's not like you two are going out. I'm gonna ask him to hangout with me later. You can't come." 

"You can't do that! I need to come with you guys."

"No, you can't. It'll be our time later." Taehyung argued.

"I won't agree to that."

The two continued to bicker, not noticing that Jimin has already arrived at the seat between Jungkook. Hearing his two friends bicker, Jimin can only sigh. "You two argue like little kids." he commented making the two look at him.

"That's because he kept you all to himself yesterday! I wanna spend time with my best friend, too." Taehyung reasoned out while Jungkook sticked his tongue out to Tae, continuing to tease.

"Jungkook, stop. Geez, you two. I get it, Tae. Don't worry, let's hangout later." Jimin smiled at his friend. Jungkook who was wearing a smug grin is now wearing a grimaced expression. "What? What about me?" 

Jimin scooted closer to Jungkook and patted the other's cheek. "You won't die if you won't be with me for like a few hours, right? Calm down." Jungkook rapidly took hold of Jimin's hand. "You won't know that. I'll die of deprivation. I need a dose of Jimin every single day." Jungkook's statement made Taehyung snort. "Yeah right, lover boy. I'm Jimin's number one priority still. You lose." Taehyung turned his attention to the front leaving Jungkook staring at Jimin intently, with the older's hand still within his grasp. Jimin inwardly sigh. "Oh come on, Taehyung's sulking. I just want to make it up to him."

"What about me then?" Jungkook asked. Jimin blinked and looked at the younger in a confused way. "What do you mean?" he asked. "How are you going to make it up to me?" Jungkook asked and this time, he leaned closer to Jimin, wearing a very stern expression. 'Oh boy, here he goes.' Jimin thought in his head. He never knew that Jungkook would be this clingy nor in need of attention. "Hm, how about I spend time with you the next day? I'll let you come over, you can even spend the night." The younger stared at his hyung for a moment, but instead of answering right away, he kissed Jimin's wrist and bit it hard enough to leave a mark. "Not good enough." Jimin hissed at the younger's action. "I want more of you today, not just the next day." 

Jimin felt shivers down to his spine when he saw how Jungkook was staring at him. It was like a wolf looking hungrily at his lamb. "Were you always like this?" Jimin asked in a much lower tone, amused by the younger's actions. "No. I'm only like this because of you.

And that was true. He doesn't know if he's changing or his real personality is just starting to show. Being with Jimin is intoxicating but addictive. He couldn't get enough of the older. He wanted more and more. The two continued to stare at each other and was only stopped when their homeroom teacher finally came. Jungkook let go of Jimin's hand and now shifted his gaze in front, which Jimin did the same, while rubbing his wrist with Jungkook's mark on it.

 

-

Sorry, part two will be uploaded oon. Please do subscribe and upvote, that would be really helpful. Also, please do leave a comment so that we can interact and let me know what you think as well.