Disappointed

Always
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: HEY CHINGUS! 

A CONTINUATION. PART 2. :))

P.S. 

CLICK THIS ↓↓↓↓↓↓

THE SONG SOOJUNG IS PLAYING IN THIS STORY :)

ENJOY!

 

 

 

It was another Valentine’s day for Soojung. Every year since she was 15 years old, she never failed to spend it in her favorite place on Earth - her couch.

 

Binge-watching on some sappy 80s and 90s Romantic Comedy movies while cradling the ever cutie pie furry son of her best friend (that she kidnapped earlier in the afternoon from Amber’s apartment while the latter was at work). Jack-Jack was a willing kidnap victim so no biggie plus duh so easy to open Amber’s door! Amber still uses Soojung’s birth date as her door lock passcode so it's so easy-peasy.

 

Soojung loves her couch. It's the best furniture in her medium size apartment at the Apgujeong area that she shares with her older sister Jessica. Very near the recording studios and entertainment agencies that serve as her clients.

 

Her couch is wide, it fits two or three. Sometimes it serves as her bed when she’s too lazy to go inside her room. A lot of times it becomes Amber’s bed when her best friend decides to stay for the night when they do their movie marathons. Lots of pillows, fluffy blanket, good company. Perfect~.

 

Not that her 30-year-old pretty is not a hot item. The dark-haired Music Producer with cat-like eyes and adorable smile had her fair share of dates and conquest (men and women... *ehem*) these past few years. It's just that… it doesn’t work. That’s all.

 

Break up reasons were usually:

 

Lack of time. She craves an intellectual discussion the same as how she also craves non-sense ones. The first kiss doesn’t feel right (or she’s just looking for something in that kiss~). Or jealousy.

 

Reason number 3 and 4 was always the culprit, the main reasons why 5/10 of her past relationships ended abruptly. Why? She doesn’t even know. They all start to get jealous the moment Soojung introduces them to her best friend.

 

Amber.

 

Maybe it's because of their closeness and familiarity with each other. People close to them say its like an unbreakable bond. They’ve known each other almost half of their lives way back in Middle School at Jeju Province, of course, the closeness is different from other friends that Soojung has.

 

One of the guys that Soojung dated back in College complained about Amber being on top of Soojung’s CONTACT LIST. The first one on her Speed Dial. The PERSON-TO-CALL-IN-CASE-OF-EMERGENCY when she has her father, older sister, older brother, and younger brother that they can call in case of emergencies. He accused Soojung of being unfair when they only had been dating for a week. He even called Amber “disgusting” because of her androgynous style that Soojung has to defend her best friend, leading to their break up 3 days before Valentine’s Day.

 

She didn’t regret it at all, breaking up with the rude jerk. For Soojung, whoever hurts her best friend, physically or emotionally, will get it from her.    

 

They don’t understand the closeness they have, no one will.

 

Her furry companion tonight shifted on her lap looking for a comfortable spot. She reached for a gentle on the puppy’s head petting it gently while they listen to a BBMAK song blasting from her music player. 

 

♫"Here I am so alone
And there's nothing in this world I can do"♫

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter