Distracted

Always
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: HEY CHINGUS! DROPPING A THREE-PART SHORT STORY TO CELEBRATE VALENTINE'S WITH YOU ALL. :))

 

ENJOY!

 

 

 

 

 

It was supposed to be a very romantic Valentine’s Day date for Amber (that was at first she thought) until halfway through a Steak dinner, her smartphone chimed, indicating a notification from a very familiar SNS app.

 

Pretending to listen on the rants of her date that may I tell you, a gorgeous girl from her office, the good looking tomboy discreetly slid her right hand inside her jeans pocket to get her smartphone out. Joohyun, cold in the outside but warm and cute on the inside (as what Eric said when he was coaxing Amber to just ask Joohyun for a date) was busy ranting about her housemate named Wendy that she (probably) didn’t notice Amber taking a peek at her phone screen.

 

A slight frown crossed Amber’s face, not because of being annoyed but because of wonder while seeing the SNS update.

 

It was an Instagram story, a familiar-looking back of a puppy facing the camera beside a very familiar-looking pair of legs or feet (feet so it doesn’t sound so erted but the truth is Amber’s eyes first feasted on the legs as always). The hooman and the 4-legged duo seems to be enjoying their Valentine’s night binge-watching Rom-Com movies on Netflix.

 

I thought she has a date too tonight?

 

Her expression quickly changed and turned her attention back to the girl with a small smile, still pretending that she got what the girl said a few moments ago. All Amber replied was ‘Ohh.. I see… Ahhh… that’s nice’ but deep inside she was already bored as .

 

How I wish this evening will end faster than The Flash… she thought.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter