FIVE

7 Deadly Sins : Pride
Please log in to read the full chapter

After that encounter, it seemed hard as ever to avoid Kim JiU.

 

JiU appeared to wield some sort of psychic power, able to detect wherever Yoohyeon went. The younger was thoroughly surprised when she saw the older walk into the café that she frequents. She quickly grabbed her laptop and notes, taking her latte with her.

 

“Yah… Kim Yoohyeon.”

 

“H-Hey…” Yoohyeon cleared and was about to nudge her way past JiU when she felt a hand on her shoulder. “Sorry, unnie. I’m rushing off somewhere.”

 

“Stay for a bit. I’ll get you another latte or anything you want.” JiU eyed the latte in the latter’s hand.

 

Yoohyeon studied JiU’s gaze for a moment before sighing in defeat. “What do you want, unnie?” The older girl took her laptop from her and she bit her bottom lip to suppress another sigh.

 

“Stop behaving like the grouch you’re not.” JiU handed the menu over. “Pick a drink.”

 

“I’ve got stuff to do, unnie. Why are you doing this?” Yoohyeon was too tired to argue and her voice came out as a frustrated whine.

 

“Take a break. You’ve been at it all day.” JiU pointed at a drink on the menu. “How about this?”

 

Yoohyeon does a double-take internally. “How did you know my favorite drink?”

 

“I’m psychic.” JiU stared at her. She coughed when the younger looked absolutely appalled. “That was a joke.” She made a face at Yoohyeon’s squints. “Bora told me. Duh.”

 

“Just making sure you’re not a stalker, unnie.”

 

“There’s the funny Kim Yoohyeon talking again. I missed her.”

 

“That person does not exist!” Yoohyeon frowned, balling up a fist to brandish in front of the red head.

 

“That’s what you think.” JiU chuckled.

 

They spent the rest of the afternoon sipping on their drinks at the cafeteria. Yoohyeon fidgeted in her seat while trying to finish her

Please log in to read the full chapter