THREE

7 Deadly Sins : Pride
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“YAH KIM YOOHYEON!”

 

Yoohyeon flinched at the booming voice from behind, slowly turning around to face the impending wrath she knew was about to come.

 

“WHO SAID YOU COULD QUIT THE DANCE TEAM?” Bora’s voice was still raised. She was livid.

 

“Why do you sound so surprised, unnie?”

 

“What is your problem, Kim Yoohyeon?” Bora grabbed at the arm of the younger, gripping it tightly so there was no escape this time. “You say it to me right now.”

 

Yoohyeon struggled to free herself. “Okay, that hurts… Let go.”

 

“Not until you tell me why you’re quitting the dance team. YOU KNOW WE NEED YOU.”

 

“Bora, what are you doing?!” Red hair flashed over and Yoohyeon suddenly felt her arm being freed.

 

“JiU, you’re taking her side after she’s been skipping practice? Nationals are coming and we need her attendance!” Bora growled at the Vice-Captain before rounding up on Yoohyeon who looked like a deer caught in headlights. “YOU! Why were you avoiding my texts and calls?”

 

Yoohyeon took a step back. She tripped on the ledge and stumbled back with her books falling all around her. Bora quickly bent down to help her but was pushed away forcefully.

 

The dance Captain was ready to yell again but JiU held her by the shoulders gently. “Let me.” She patted soothingly on Bora’s shoulders. “Get us a latte? I’ll see you in the practice room.”

 

Bora gritted her teeth, glaring at JiU for a good long minute before unclenching fists she had unconsciously clenched. She exhaled and nodded, leaving for the cafeteria.

 

“You think I need help, don’t you?” Yoohyeon spoke softly, dusting her paper notes before putting them back into her file. “But I assure you, I don’t.”

 

“No, I’m sure you coul

Please log in to read the full chapter