Three

Good Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I don't what should I do. Yoona who just suddenly broke down can't be stopped. I don't even have the slightest idea why she's like this, it's as if she had been keeping something huge on her chest that she just exploded. All that I can do is to keep holding on her, even though she's having a fever. But she needs comfort more than ever right now. It's also giving me worries and heavy inside because I've never seen her this down. She's like she was fired or anything.

 

Thank God, after some time, she started to calm down. She slowly pulled back and fix her hair as I also wipe away the tears. She smiled bitterly at me and it hurts a lot. "What's wrong?" That I immediately ask her, seeking for answers.

 

"I think meeting you is not good... for me." Yoona said almost audible.

 

"What do you mean?" I was confused. I know both of us are having a hard time but I feel like there's something more. "Did I hurt you in any way?" I ask, cupping her cheeks. She shook her head as she held my wrist gently without looking elsewhere.

 

"I still like you. And it's crazy." The confession made me freeze for a couple of seconds. "But it's complicated." And it was then I realize she's doubtful. I was happy for a second to hear it but sad the moment I know it's not possible for her to choose me. What did I hope for that? So stupid for me.

 

"I like Jessica because she was the one who picked me up while I was getting out of our break up. She was there at my worst and now still here for me, supporting everything I do in life." She told me with apologetic eyes.

 

I slowly let go of her and I nodded in understanding. "You like the both of us, I see." I smiled bitterly. "It's fine. I'm not expecting anything. Come on, we're done and that's it." I'm totally broken. She won't ever choose me because of Jessica. She will cheat if she chooses me, wouldn't she?

 

"Seohyun-"

 

"Don't worry, I will not appear in your sight anymore. Good night." I get up and was about to leave when she holds my hand. "Yoona please if you care for me a little at least just let me go. Don't you think I'm not hurting? YOU'RE ING STUPID FOR JUST THINKING OF YOURSELF! Let's not give our hearts some hard time and just free us. Will you? In the end, we're not meant to be." I got annoyed and I scream on her before letting go and walked away, leaving her alone. Tears are now forming in my eyes as I headed back to my room. I just couldn't take it anymore. She obviously doesn't want to compromise her relationship with Jessica then why does she has to hold me like she doesn't want to let go of me? How insensitive she is. She's ing idiot. I wish she stop breathing for a moment her to experience also what I am feeling every time she's hurting me. It's soffucating.

 

I dropped myself to the bed and just broke down everything. When will someone ever choose me? When will I ever experience a good night? This ing world is totally against me. I wish Cha Eun just take me with him. I have no reason to stay in this world either way.

 

 

***

 

 

It took at least three days for Seohyun to finally leave her room. But unlike the last time, she's being careful. She wears a hood and a mask, hoping no one especially Yoona will recognize her as she makes her way to the restaurant. She was like a stalker as she looks around to make sure she couldn't spot the doe-eyed. Relieved she's nowhere to be found, she made her way to an empty table nearby and uses the menu to hide herself as she chooses what to eat for breakfast. She just pointed to every photo on the menu while the waiter is taking it down. Once she's done, she checks her surroundings again and finally get herself comfortable when she found out she's still safe from Yoona's gazes.

 

She took her phone out and mentally scolded herself because she hasn't deleted her pictures with her during their adventure days ago. She decided to delete them one by one but she suddenly stops when she came across with the photo, while waiting for their pizza. It made her bit her lip and recall how good the kiss was. Yoona never loses her magic. She's still sweetest kisser. It's totally regretful and it aches her heart knowing that would be the last time she'll kiss her.

 

Sighing heavily, she did not continue deleting the photos and also, she restores the deleted photos. At least there's good memories of them the other day even though it ended too fast. She would return to them and reminisce it later.

 

Putting aside her phone, she picked up the glass of water on the table and casually have a drink of her water. She couldn't still careless and eyes are wandering even though it's not certain Yoona will appear out of nowhere.

 

Suddenly, her phone is ringing. She got startle and it almost made her curse so loud. But the caller ID says 'Mom' which made her roll her eyes and she declined it. She sighs and took a sip of her water again while waiting patiently for her order. It's only salad and juice though, it's taking some time again.

 

Yawning so big, she stretches her arms also and as she dropped them, her eyes caught Yoona, entering the same restaurant. She was about to hide behind the menu when she realizes wearing a face mask is helping as the deer never spotted her. 'She's alone?' She however noticed the latter is not with anyone. She took a seat to one of the empty tables as well and she looked, exhausted.

 

Seohyun doesn't really love seeing the one who broke her heart again but watching her not good is worrying her. Yoona seems to haven't gone to sleep or doesn't good night yet. 'Aish, I told myself not to care about her anymore. Why do I have to see her like this? Whatever.' She brushed her off and just busy herself with her phone. But she really can't hold it and check on her. Her heart is as heavy as a rock, watching the deer. She never expects she would be like that after days of not seeing each other. But she told her already, she's only causing confusion on her if she keeps seeing her. "That serves you there." Mumbles her, as she believes she deserve what's happening to her.

 

 

***

 

 

"Listen, I don't need to transfer to another resort. This place is already awesome." Seohyun couldn't comply with her friend's suggestion to just stay away from the place already when she knows she will only be hurting. "It's you who told me, right? Face the reality, accept it and move on. That's what I'm doing. Yoona, I won't allow her also to ruin me again. She doesn't deserve me. Not even my body." She chuckled with her last joke.

 

[Aigoo, fine.]

 

"Bye. I'm about to dive again." With that said, she handed her phone to one of the diving team before she signals the diver to put on the oxygen tank on her back and she put on her googles before she bites on the hose and with their signal, she dives along with the others.

 

It was a good one hour and half under water. Seohyun rested her body in a beach bench, wearing only two pieces while she's wearing sunglasses as she let herself get tan from the sun above her. She has never felt so relax after three days of not leaving the room. She's now felt so alive and ready to keep going without stressing about Yoona. She deserves it the most when she went to Bali for it in the first place.

 

She is really having a good time half of the day only. And it gets better when someone approached her. She took her sunglasses off and check who is offering her a juice. Much to her surprise, it's one of the divers, Donghae. He was shirtless and wearing a charming smile. He's the only korean on the group earlier that's why she got comfortable so easily.

 

She pulled herself up and gladly received the juice. "Thank you, Donghae-ssi." She sweetly smiled.

 

"Can I join you?" Donghae asks softly.

 

"Yeah, sure." She smiled back again after drinking her juice.

 

Donghae take the seat across her. "What's your plan later?" And he can't miss the chance to ask her out.

 

"Hmm? Nothing. Just chilling around after some activities. Wae?" Seohyun raises her eyebrows. She grabs her robe so she could cover up.

 

"There's a firework later. Do you want to come with me?"

 

"Really? Sure. Would love to." Seohyun got excited. She never heard of it. It's a good thing Donghae is there to tell her.

 

"Can I get your number then?" Donghae handed his phone that instant.

 

Without a doubt, Seohyun took his phone and type on her number, saving it instantly.

 

"I'll call you later then." A happy smile appears in Donghae's face after successfully getting the number. He had been seeing her since day one and he already like her. "What do you think of the resort?"

 

"It's good. People are all welcoming. Thank you by the way and you assist me with everything since day one." Seohyun gratefully smiled. "How long have you been working here?"

 

"Three years. My friend recommended me this work when they started looking for the best diver instructor. By the way, you can contact me whenever you need anything. I would love to help you. Or if you want to dive again, I can go with you with free charge." Donghae flashes a cheerful smile earning a giggle from the young lady. "Have you tried kayaking?"

 

"Yup, three days ago." Seohyun replied instantly as it reminds her of Yoona at the same time. "It was fun."

 

"It was funnier if you were with someone. I can accompany you if you wish to do it again."

 

"I did it with a friend." Said Seohyun as she felt grateful for Donghae. "But I won't hesitate to call you this time then if I need company."

 

"Glad so. By the way, you're pretty Seohyun. It's a pity you're not dating." Donghae sighs but put on a small smile.

 

Seohyun got shy when she heard it. "T-thanks. I have honestly recently had a break up." She couldn't help but share it. She's treating the night Yoona turned her down as another break up.

 

"Omo, sorry for that."

 

"No, it's fine." She chuckles. "She's idiot though. I don't deserve an idiot."

 

"It was her lost." Donghae commented. "I don't think I would break up with someone like you, pretty, y and really good person. I would die if I lose you."

 

The bold words made Seohyun a little uncomfortable but she was flatter to hear such compliment. "Not all can really risk for love. That's what I realize. But I hope someday, one could do that for me. I mean, I'm tired of being alone. I'm tired of always being left alone. Aish."

 

"Yeah." Donghae smiled warmly. "But If I were in her position, I can do that for you."

 

"Donghae-ah! We have another client!"

 

Seohyun wasn't able to response anymore when she heard someone is calling for him. The latter got up and excuse himself right away. She smiled unconsciously knowing someone could really think of that to woo her. But her smile disappears when she realized Yoona had been watching from nearby with a glare on her. She's with her girlfriend this time and she quickly brushed her off, leaving her bench so she won't get any chance to approach her if she's even thinking of doing so.

 

"What's with the glare?" She mumbles as she took a quick look back on the doe-eyed. She put on her sunglasses back and never return anymore.

 

 

***

 

 

Seohyun definitely did not regret her decision to finally free herself from that night. She had a good day and would love to continue it until the rest of her remaining days in Bali.

 

While walking back to her room in good mood, she saw someone is standing in front of her door she didn't expect would be waiting for her. "Jessica?" She called out her name the moment she's close with her but instead of a good greeting, she was slapped by a photo on her hand.

 

" you!" Jessica cursed at her angrily.

 

Confused, Seohyun picked up the photo and gasped to see it was her and Yooona, kissing. "It's not what you think. This kiss was just out of nowhere. We never-"

 

"Still, you were trying to steal her from me. Don't you dare approach her anymore or I won't just slap you." Jessics warned and walked away.

 

Seohyun is so done. "YAH JESSICA JUNG!" She couldn't hold back any longer and she caught up with her, giving her a slap also, earning a gasp from the latter. "That's for taking my ex-girlfriend from me." Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter