The Meeting

Just for Kicks | Random Twice One-Shots

COLLABORATION BY: ChaengChic and Llama-koi

Twice as the Avengers, but crack. Also, this particular one-shot really shows nothing about them as the Avengers lol. 


 

Twicevengers Meeting, Conference Room - 14:00

 

JYP stands at the front of the room, his gaze attentive at the eight girls awaiting his talk.

 

He clears his throat. “Twicevengers -”

 

“WHO THE HECK ATE MY LEFTOVER CHINESE FOOD FROM THE FRIDGE?”

 

Everyone turns to see an annoyed Nayeon at the entrance, her brows furrowed and lips drawn into a pout. She immediately glares at Jeongyeon. 

 

“YOO!” She points in the Captain’s general area.

 

“Me?” Momo asks.

 

“NO, YOO! YOO JEONGYEON!”

 

“WHY WOULD I EAT YOUR OLD LEFTOVERS FROM LIKE THREE DAYS AGO?” Jeongyeon yells back.

 

JYP tries to intervene. “Ladies, I -”

 

“Gross! You keep leftovers from three days ago?” Mina makes a face of disgust. “That sounds like food poisoning waiting to happen.”

 

Nayeon rolls her eyes. “It’s not from three days ago, I just got it yesterday as a quick midnight snack.”

 

“You ordered Chinese food without me?” Momo’s eyes widen in betrayal. “How could you? You said you’d buy for me last week!”

 

“You were asleep! What was I supposed to do?”

 

“Wake me up, duh!”

 

Dahyun is taking the whole scene in, nodding like she is hiding a secret. “You know, I saw Chaeng near the fridge earlier this morning. Very suspicious.”

 

“UM, EXCUSE ME. I WAS RETRIEVING YOUR STUPID CHOCOLATE MILK FOR YOU BECAUSE SOMEONE WAS BEING WHINY AFTER SHE STUBBED HER TOE.”

 

“I ALMOST BROKE MY FOOT. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH PAIN I WAS IN?”

 

“Wait, Chaeng, if you opened the fridge this morning, did you happen to see if Nayeon’s food was there?” asks Jihyo.

 

“Uh, not sure. What did it look like?”

 

“Oh, you know. Just the usual white Chinese take-out box with HUGE BLACK INKED LETTERS THAT READ: IM NAYEON’S. DO NOT TOUCH. DO NOT THINK ABOUT TOUCHING IT. DO NOT EVEN LOOK AT IT. YOO JEONGYEON.”

 

“WHY ME AGAIN?” At this point, Jeongyeon is standing with her fists clenched. She is scowling.

 

“Because it was you who stole my gummy worms last time!”

 

“Oh? Those were your gummy worms?” Sana pipes up. Nayeon stares at her teammate, aghast.

 

“MINATOZAKI.”

 

“I thought they were Tzuyu’s!” Sana protests.

 

“Wait, so you just go around and eat food you think that’s mine?” Tzuyu frowns. “Look, even though we’re together, that doesn’t mean you can eat my food.”

 

“Awww, but Chewy . . .”

 

Chaeyoung tilts her head in Nayeon’s direction. “Why do you refrigerate gummy worms?

 

“It’s like how she puts her glasses in there too,” notes Dahyun. She recalls the many times she found a random set of glasses sitting on the top ledge of the fridge.

 

“It’s because she wants them just like her heart: cold,” states Jeongyeon, dramatically. Nayeon clicks her tongue at the younger woman.

 

“Girls, really we should get back to -”

 

“I STILL WANT TO KNOW WHO ATE MY LEFTOVER CHINESE FOOD. I WAS REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO EATING MY FRIED TOFU AND RICE.”

 

“OH MY GOD. NAYEON WANTS TO EAT DUBU.”

 

“Uh, last I checked, it’s illegal to eat your teammates.”

 

“Someone tell that to Chaeng and Mina.”

 

WHAT?” Everyone shouts. JYP just puts his head in his hands, defeated.

 

“WHOA. TMI. MY EARS.” Dahyun presses her palms against the sides of her head, trying to block out the very much unwanted information. She can’t even look Chaeyoung in the eye.

 

“Ohhhh, so that’s what I heard last night,” Momo says, softly. “I thought our base was just haunted.”

 

“ANYWAY.” Chaeyoung’s face is now bright red. She quickly tries to divert attention back to Nayeon’s problem at hand. “THE LEFTOVER CHINESE FOOD.”

 

“Yes, my food. Yoo Jeongyeon, pay up. I know it was you, and I demand that you repay me penny for penny.” She holds out her hand.

 

“Uhhhh, how many times do I have to say IT WASN’T ME. AND WHY THE HECK WOULD I HAVE TO PAY FOR LEFTOVERS??? HOW DO YOU EVEN PAY BACK FOR THAT????”

 

“I KNOW YOU ATE MY FOOD! YOU ALWAYS ARE DOING STUFF LIKE THIS.” Nayeon stomps her foot angrily, her cheeks are puffed out and nose scrunched up like a bunny. Jeongyeon wants to laugh at how ridiculous and adorable the older girl looks. “I SWEAR IF YOU DON’T FESS UP RIGHT THIS -”

 

“It was me.” Tzuyu raises her hand and stands up. She doesn’t look particularly guilty, but then again, Nayeon cannot remember when she ever did. The youngest holds Nayeon’s gaze. “I ate your leftovers.”

 

“Ohhhh . . .” Nayeon suddenly feels bad with all of her yelling - not at Jeongyeon because Nayeon is sure that the Captain deserves it one way or another - but seeing Tzuyu stand there with those puppy dog eyes. Her heart melts. “Well, um, okay. Please just ask me next time, Tzuyu, if you want some.”

 

The youngest nods solemnly as Sana takes her hand in comfort. JYP looks relieved and claps his hands, picking back up to where he was so rudely interrupted.

 

As the rest of the girls listen to JYP, Jeongyeon stares at the oldest girl, amused. She wants to be annoyed after being at the end of Nayeon’s anger, but instead she chuckles. At least everything was solved and they could all go back to their daily peace.

 

 

Private Interview, Conference Room - 16:30 

 

Yoo Jeongyeon faces the camera. She grins. “No, yeah. It was me. I ate Nayeon’s leftovers.”