The Phone Call

Just for Kicks | Random Twice One-Shots

Note: brief mature language

Applicable to any ship of your liking! 


 

The Phone Call

 

Hey, it’s me . . . I know, I know, I’m calling at an ungodly hour and honestly, the last thing you want to hear is probably my voice again . . . I . . . I can’t help it though. Look, I’m really sorry; I hope you can forgive me . . . it was an accident! I swear! C’mon, you know me – you know that I didn’t do it on purpose! I wouldn’t ever do it to hurt you . . . I’m sorry, I wasn’t thinking . . .

 

But I have been thinking for a while now, too. About you. About us. It’s always been that way, hasn’t it? Us. You and me. Me and you. We’re synonymous to each other. After all, we’ve been through so much together, it feels weird being separated. Do you feel the same? Do you feel lonely too? I feel as if one of my limbs has been severed. Gah! This is all my fault, I’m so sorry . . .

 

Let me be honest though: it is you. It has always – and will always – be you. I can’t imagine it being anyone else – or maybe, I refuse it to be anyone else. But does it matter? At the end of the day, I wish, dare I say crave, to return to you and only you. Our fingers intertwine and hearts synchronize as one. Your pretty smile you haven’t worn in such a long time is all that I can see. Maybe you’re even laughing. There’s warmth once again, and the distance between us grows closer and closer until our breaths touch . . .

 

God, I’m rambling.

 

Please just hear me out: I didn’t mean to lose your dog . . . I was stupid for leaving your back door open; if I could go back in time and fix everything, I would . . . Have you . . . have you heard back from anyone yet? I saw the posters you put up . . . Damn, I hope you find him . . . I really do hope you find him . . .

 

I’m so ing sorry . . . I . . . C-can you just call me back? I need to hear your voice. At least one more time. One last time.

 

I really, really miss you.

 

 

 

We’re sorry; you have reached a number that has been disconnected or is no longer in service. If you feel you have reached this recording in error, please check the number and try your call again.

 


A/n: It's still the 14th in my time zone. Just barely. But Happy Valentine's Day! Lol.