Chapter 3

Boy with Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a bit passed lunch in the afternoon. Dara only have one lecture for the day, and then she'll be heading home. Dara was hungry, but she didn't had the time to eat. Dara quickly grabbed some granola bar from the university's convenient store, and started heading to her lecture. Dara was happily munching on the granola bar and walking.

"Hey, watch out!"

Dara glanced up at a frantic voice, only to see a male student on a bicycle was coming directly at her. 

"Ah!" Dara yelped in surprise; she was going to crash.

"I got you!" A hand pulled Dara's shoulder from behind.

Dara avoid crashing into the bicycle because the person quickly got her out of the way before the accident. The male student on a bicycle apologized as he continued to go on his way. 

"Are you alright?" A concerned voice said, and Dara opened her eyes.

Dara turned around to see her savior. He seemed like he was Dara's junior. He was wearing a white lab coat and had a light-brown hair. Underneath the lab coat was a blue nursing outfit.

"Phew, that was close." The student said with a smile. He had an adorable sunshine smile, and his eyes closed when he smiled at Dara.

"I'm alright." Dara said stated because she nearly had a heart attack when that bicycle nearly crashed into her.

"I think they should banned students from riding a bicycle in the university campus. It's so dangerous!" The boy exclaimed.

"That's right." Dara nodded her head.

"Oh, no!" The boy suddenly exclaimed and clasped his hand together as if he remebered something. "I'm going to be late to the lab! It was nice meeting you, I gotta go!"

The boy hurriedly ran off. Dara didn't even had the time to thank him, or had a chance to know his name. He already vanished when Dara tried to talk to him.

"Where did he go?" Dara stated and felt something under her feet. Dara glanced down and saw a student ID, so she picked it up and read the name on the ID; Jung Hoseok.

Hoseok was one year below her and it showed that he's from the animal science department. Dara could have return the ID to Hoseok, but his department was the opposite direction of her department. If Dara was to stop by the animal science building, she was definitely going to be late for her own lecture. 

"Well, I'll give it to him tomorrow."

Dara put Hoseok's ID inside her wallet and continued her way to the lecture room. 

~~~~~

Dara sat inside the lecture room. It was her last lecture of the day, and she was tired. It was also late in the afternoon, around the time when people take a nap, that's why Dara saw some students falling asleep in the lecture. The instructor doesn't seem to mind as he continued on with the lecture. It was already too many students, so the instructor doesn't have time to check everyone. Dara tried to stay awake few times by drinking water and even chewing gums.

Among the students, one particular student caught her eyes. He was sitting just two more seats in front of her, and he had his head down since the lecture even started. Dara could only see the back of the male students' head. He had a purprle hair and was wearing a green, dark blue and yellow argyle pattern sweater with his head on a black leather backpack. Dara swear that the boy was snoring few times, and the students all around him looked at the sleeping boy. The boy's snoring stopped and he was silently asleep once more. Dara rolled her eyes. First day of the lecture and someone was already sleeping in the lecture. Dara ignored the boy and started to write down the notes from the screen. There are a lot of things that she would need to review over the weekend.

2 hour and 20 minutes went by quickly and Dara was finally done with her first day. The moment lecture ended, all the students left the hall quickly. Dara was getting ready to leave as well, and looked at the sleeping boy. He was still sound asleep in the lecture hall, and his snoring became louder as well. Dara glanced around the leacture hall, and it was only her and the sleeping boy in the lecture room.

"I should wake him up." Dara sighed and went to the sleeping figure and lightly shook his shoulder. "E-excuse me?"

"Arghm, just five more minute..." The boy mumbled in his sleep. He had really deep voice.

"Excuse me!" Dara tried again, but the boy only groaned. "What should I do?"

Dara started walking toward the sleeping boy, but a door of the lecture hall opened and followed by another voice of a male student.

"Yah, Kim Namjoon!" 

Dara turned around and saw the same boy from the afternoon.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Hoseok bowed his head and started walking toward them. "I didn't know you take classes with Namjoon."

"So, he's a year younger." Dara said.

"Hm?" Hoseok asked.

"Nothing." Dara shook her head. "Ah, right!" Dara remembered the student ID from her backpack and took it out. "You dropped your ID." 

"Wow, thanks. I thought I lost them in one of my classes. I was looking for it for 30 minutes, and was about to give up and take another one tomorrow. Thank you." Hoseok smiled.

"No. Thank you for earlier." Dara said. "If it wasn't for you, then I would probably end up crashing badly with the student."

Hoseok chuckled. "I think the school need a new regulation with the bike rule in the campus. It's dangerous."

Dara smiled at Hoseok, and the boy walked up to Namjoon and shook the boy's shoulder to wake him up.

"Yah, wake up Namjoon. You said you're going to take me out to eat." Hoseok said.

Na

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter