Chapter 2

Boy with Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first day as a Senior went by quickly for Dara. She finished eating lunch and decided to study in the library before her last class of the day. Dara came out from the school building and started walking toward the library, until she heard a voice behind her.

"Sunbaenim!" Dara turned around and saw Jungkook waving at her, and he was with another male this time.

The male was about the same height as Jungkook with big round eyes. The male looked a bit more like a troublemaker, but he was still handsome. The new male had a long black-hair with a long bang, staring curiously at Dara.

"Hey, Jungkook." Dara smiled and waved at the younger as well. "And...?"

"I'm Taehyung. Kim Taehyung." The  boy introduced himself with a smile. He looked cold at first, but when he smiled that completely changed Dara's first impression of the boy. He was cute, and his mouth would make an adorable square-shape when he's smiling.

"Taetae hyung helped me in History class." Jungkook said. "He was really friendly when I told him that I'm a Freshman."

"Oh? You seemed very close with Taehyung-ssi even though it's your first-year." Dara said, but she was glad that Jungkook made a friend.

"I just let Kookie call me Taetae hyung." Taehyung said. "I didn't want Jungkook to feel like an outcast among the students. The History class was mainly for the 2nd and 3rd year, and only few 1st year students are taking it."

"Taetae hyung said I looked lost, so he was going to help me in the class." Jungkook explained. "And I was going to show him around the campus a lot more."

"Taehyung-ssi, that's very sweet of you." 

"Just call me Taehyung sunbaenim." Taehyung said. "Jungkook was telling me about you, so I was curious to meet you."

"Well, it wasn't much. I only wanted to help." Dara said with a light blush on her cheek, and the two younger boys smiled. "Anyway, where are you going?"

"We were on the way to the library." Jungkook said. "What about you, sunbaenim?"

"That's great. I was on the way to the libaray as well. I thought I should look for a textbook for one of my class." Dara explained. "I still had some time left, so mind as well stay in the library."

"Then maybe we can all go to the libraray together!" Taehyung suggested excitedly, clapping his hands. 

"Sunbaenim, do you want to go with us?" Jungkook asked shyly, scaratching the side of his cheek. Taehyung took a glimpse at Jungkook and a playful grin appeared at the corner of his lips.

"Sure, that would be wonderful." Dara said. "It's always nice to have a company."

With that the three of them started walking to the libarary together. Jungkook smiled all the way to the library as he take a quick glance at Dara once in a while

Dara, Jungkook and Taehyung arrived at the library. Even thought it was a first day of the semester, there were still quite a lot of students in the library. Dara didn't expected there will be this many students. Dara scanned around the room to find an empty sitting area, and noticed Seokjin among the group of students. Seokjin was sitting on a desk with a laptop in front of him with an earphone plugged in his ears. 

Dara smiled and started walking toward Seokjin, snf she was glad to see someone that she know.

"Mind if we sit here?" Dara said, knocking on the desk next to Seokjin to get his attention.

"I don't mind." Seokjin said and pushed the backpakc to the side and Dara sat next to him. Jungkook and Taehyung took the two empty sit in front of them. 

"Yo, Dara and the new kid and a friend of the new kid?" Seokjin asked when he saw Taehyung with Jungkook. 

"My name is Taehyung. Kim Taehyung." Taehyung introduced himself to him.

"Well, you're good-looking so I prove of you being friends with Jungkook." Seokjin said to Taehyung with thumbs up.

"Uh, thank you?" Taehyung said and looked at Jungkook, who just shrugged his shoulder. 

"Where is Yoongi?" Dara asked. Seokjin and Yoongi were always seen together. Everyone in the campus know that they're best friends, so Dara didn't expected for Seokjin to be by himself.

"Yoongi is getting of from lecture in 10 minutes." Seokjin said and turned his phone face down on the dest. "I'm going to eat late lunch with Yoongi, do you want to come?"

"Ah, I wish I could, but I have another class later." Dara sighed. "It will probably be around dinner time by the time I get off."

"That could be dangerous walking alone at late." Seokjin said. "I can drop you off at your house with Yoongi."

"No, don't worry about me. You two have fun. I can take the bus, it's not that far from school." Dara said.

"Are you sure?" Seokjin asked with a frown and Dara nodded her head.

"Sunbaenim, I will go with you. I have another class as well." Jungkook said. 

"Yeah, we can take you. I have another class too." Taehyung said. "We can walk you to the bus station."

"It's okay, you guys don't need to. I'll be alright." Dara said and politely decline the offer.

"Yeah. Walk her to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter