Chapter 1

Boy with Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday morning. It's Dara's first day of university as the Senior. She'll be graduating soon once she finished all of her pre-requisites that's required for her major. Dara always dream of being a college student, ever since she was in middle school. She was driving past a college campus with her family, and saw college students walking inside the school. Dara admired them because they were so cool. Walking with backpack and holding textbooks in their hand, and also their fancy, but casual outfit and putting on make-up to look beautiful. The moment she came home from the same day, she started writing down some things that she want to do in college in a notebook. There was a lot that she wanted to and couldn't wait to finish all of the goals.

However, in present time Dara is now a Senior. She always carry the notebook of her college goals, but sadly, she couldn't fulfill any of them. College life was busy and touch than she expected, so she couldn't fulfill her dream goals. She never went to club, never went out to socialize with the other college students, she never made any true friends (well, maybe small number of them), and she never wear a make-up. Dara was busy. Always waking up early in the morning to get to her classes, and coming home late after her lecture and working part-time. Seriously, she never had the time to decorate herself with make-up. She was lazy and didn't really wanted to do anything, since college life was so busy. 

Probably one of the goal that she always had mind as a college student was having a boyfriend. She really want to become campus couple, meeting the significant others and walking around the beauitful college campus together, holding hands and even doing skinship in front of other students to make them jealous. She also want to make homemade lunch, so she can sit on the grass with her boyfriend, and eat lunch together. Dara will also sit on the grass and her boyfriend would lay his head down on her lap, and they will talk about everything together. It was her dream, but the reality as a college student was hard. She never really had free time, and was always busy with studying and working on projects and writing whole bunch of report essays. 

As usual, Dara arrived at the bus stop to get to her school. Nothing has changed as she always take public transportation to school. Yes, she can drive and has a car, but going through the traffic in Seoul every morning was so much like hell. Besides, the bus station was only 5 minute walk from the apartment that she currently resides with her small number of friends, and it was more convenient. 

Dara put on her airpod and sat on the bench at the bus stop. There was a young male next to her. He had a long-curly black hair with a black backpack. He was looking at the map on the bus stop. The male sighed couple of time and scratched the back of his head, mumbling something. This really bother Dara because he seemed a bit lost for some reason. 

"Um, excuse me? Do you need help?" Dara asked and lightly tapped the boy on the shoulder. "I think you've been looking at the map for quite a while."

The boy was cute. Dara can see that he was maybe 2 or 3 years younger than her. He had round eyes and round nose with innocent appearance.

"I'm trying to get to Saeyeon University, but I don't know which route to take." The boy answered shyly, avoiding gaze with Dara because he somewhat look uncomfortable.

"That's my school." Dara answered and the boy's round eyes widened more. "I haven't seen you around school before."

"Oh, sunbaenim.!" The boy suddenly exclaimed and bowed to Dara. "My name is Jeon Jungkook and I'm a Freshman. It's so nice to meet you!"

Now, Jungkook somewhat looked excited. Maybe because he didn't expected to see his fellow sunbaenim at the bus station.

"Nice meeting you too." Dara said and looked out the street, and saw a bus coming. "We can take that bus because it stops near Saeyeon."

"Thank you, so much." Jungkook said and Dara smiled a little.

Then the bus stopped in front of them and the driver opened the door. Dara and Jungkook got on the bus, only to see that it was full of people. It's still early in the morning, but there were still a lot of people on board. Dara and Jungkook paid the bus fee and squeezed through the people to find a spot.

"I didn't know there will be this many people at this hour." Jungkook spoke as he hold the bus handle.

"It's always crowded here." Dara said. "Everyone want to take public transportation because the traffic is ridiculous in Seoul."

"True." Jungkook said. 

"I'm used to it. I been taking this bus everyday. There will be time when there is less people, but it's rare." Dara said.

"Everyday? What year are you, sunbaenim?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm a Senior. I'll be graduating this year." Dara answered.

"Whoa!" Jungkook's eyes widened again.

"Well, I stayed at the school dorm, but moved out with my friends because the dorm fee was just too much to pay." Dara said. "I should have stayed at the dorm then I wouldn't have to worry much about it."

"I would have done the same thing when the dorm fee is impossible to pay." Jungkook said. "I'm trying to work part-time to pay for my tuition."

"That's great. I hope you get one soon too." Dara answered with a smile.

When there wasn't anymore communication with Jungkook, Dara went to her phone and Jungkook glanced around the bus. Jungkook saw a middle-aged man sitting behind him with a phone, his camera lens on Dara's leg. The man had a creepy grin as he continued to focus his lens on Dara. Jungkook frowned; it made him uncomfortable and Dara se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter