The first meeting preparations :)

Blood, Sweat and Tears

RBW practice room:

"Heyy....Good morning Unnie!!!

"Woah...I guess I'm not completely awake...and I am dreaming about you byul-ah!" smirked Yongsun.

"Well I guess you can never appreciate me...even if I come for practice before time, right Unnie!", Byul was kinda mad at Yongsun.

Usually, Byul is the last one to arrive for practices and Yongsun always scolds her ...afterall she's the leader MOM! But recently, Byul was quite passionate about this new song and wanted to make it perfect. So when she arrived 10 mins earlier...she expected her yeba to be a little appreciative. Anyways our Yeba is our YEBA....

"Okay dear...I hope ur not ill or something coz you are not really the type to get up early in the morning." continued Yongsun.

"Umm...Unnie, that depends on the person I sleep with the last night..." said byul being her usual greasy self.

"Ewww Byul-ah....now I'm sure you're not ill at all..coz you talk perfect rubbish."

"Ahh..unnie..You're free tommorow evening right?"

"Umm well I am..but why do you ask?"

"So it's like our 92-liner club is planning to meet..but not alone, we've decided to bring..."

"Wait..wait..wait I'm not going to that party of yours coz the last time I went with you..you left me alone with Solji Unnie while you left with Hani to just chill out!"

"Oh...unnie for that..mianhe..but this time would be fun, I promise. And maybe you get to meet Jimin this way..." how much did byul love to tease Yong, her face almost resembled a tomato.

"Ya..Byul-ah...would Taehyung be there? Coz then I can ask Wheein-ah to come...and I'm pretty sure she would never disagree to this."

"Oohoo...you call the djinn and she's here..."...sometimes Jung Wheein can be quite overdramatic.

"Ah well short people can easily fit into a magical jar" came the sassy Ahn Hyejin.

The next face that Wheepup made can be considered as the best of the best meme faces in the world.....

The Unnies couldn't help but laugh their asses out at that.

"So Wheein-ah, Hyejin-ah join us to this party we're going tomorrow" said Yong.

"Ohh...party..well what party coz I don't remember a occasion" asked the curious pup.

"Well, it's the 92-liners party and there's a very high probability of Taehyung showing up there"....yong surely knew how to lure the little girl into her plans.

"Umm, I don't think I can go coz i'm meeting Soo jung Unnie...Wheein-ah you should go" said Hyejin.

"Umm...well wheeinie definitely wants to meet taehyungie...but Jung Wheein is afraid she'll mess up the meeting😅..." the puppy was really confused and said it while blushing. 

"Oh..wheeinah don't worry abt that...I won't leave you alone at all" said solar turning to byul "like many people do..."

Wheein perfectly understood yong's taunt and started giggling.

"Okay...so if you guys are done with taunting and laughing....tommorow evening we're meeting my friends...wohooo!" Byul was very happy since Yong and Wheein agreed to come.

BTS Practice room :-

Jin entered the room since he wanted to ask his brothers to accompany him for the 92-liner meet. Since Namjoon was a busy guy and Suga wasn't much fond of these friendly parties, Jin decided to ask the remaining four.

Upon entering the room he saw Jimin and Jungkook practicing some dance moves while Taehyung was busy listening to some music. Jin decided to ask Tae first coz he knew how much his friends wud love to have Tae there.

Jin: Taehyungah...what are you doing?

Tae: Ah hyung....I was listening to some piano music...just random stuff.

J: Hey are you free tomorrow...and when I ask that, I won't take no for an answer.

V: Mmmm....I don't remember any schedule or appointment for tommorow but what is it about?

J: I have a 92-liner club mini-party tommorow and I want you guys to join me.

V: So who are you including in those "you guys"?

J: Are Jimin and Jungkook free?

V: Mmmm idk abt that....maybe you should ask them.

J: Hmm...let them complete their practice...I'll text Hoseok.

Our Hope...the Hope 
   
                                       Hey where are you?
 

Me and Joon have came 
to a game cafe😂

                       
                         And I guess I'm not there😑

 

Ah Hyung don't be upset..tell                                                                                                                                          what u want

 

                    So are you free tommorow..I                                                                                                                                            want to take you to an amazing party!

 

I guess it's again the 92-liner thing.                                                                                                                                Ok then I'll join u coz I know when                                                                                                                            you ask you won't take no for a answer.

 

                     Yaaa!!! I love you so much!!!

 

Jin: Hoseok agreed so it's just Jimin and Kookie now.

JK: Uhuhhh....I hear my name...don't tell me u guys were fanboying over me.

Jin: Seems like this brat won't get any better!

JM: Ya Jeon Jungkook....u r the maknae...can you be a bit respectful!

JK: Well....I'm alteast bigger than your pinkie...

Now that it was about the pinkie...kookie knew he wouldn't be spared. The practice room was a total mess with Jimin chasing Jungkook and Jin and V trying to stop them.Moments later there was just a pile of crazy guys over each other...These were the moments which always strengthened their bond as a group.

Jin: Ah...you guys are really silly...so what are both of you doing tommorow?

JM: Why...do you want us to do some of our work?

Jungkook: As if we'll do.

V: Nahhh...there's this 92 club get together and I want you guys to acompany me there.

JK: Ummm....I will be busy with some schedules. Mianhe Hyung.

Jin: Ah it's okay. Wbu Jimin-ah?

JM: Well I'm done with my schedules and practice...so supposedly I'm free. But can you tell me who all will be there?

Somehow...the mention of the 92-liner club reminded him of a certain group...a certain performance and a certain girl.

A certain pose...and unknowingly he smiled to himself....or more like a blush. But as usual boys never notice such details. These are the times when bestfriends come into picture. Taehyung noticed Jimin smiling and was sure there was something special about this. Now he was much more eager for tommorow's  evening. Best friend's crush and meeting a dear cute "Friend" with dimples!

Best friend's crush and meeting a dear cute

Tommorow's gonna be too much fun :)