You're the best !

Blood, Sweat and Tears

21st Jan 2017,  BTS practice room -

   V was humming a song for quite some time...

       COME ON HEY MOMMY...COME ON HEY DADDY......

While Jimin was practicing some freestyle dance...those two lines caught his attention.

"Hey, that seems familiar...", Jimin asked with curiosity.."Ya..jiminie don't tell me you don't remember that performance...It was sooooo amazing...I literally wanted to stand up and dance..but then i had to hold myself back...else you know how our fans start shipping us sooo hard....",V let out a cute laugh but noticed Jimin seemed lost....to somewhere...maybe to 2 days ago........


2017, 19th January...Seoul Music Awards...

It was time for the beagle-dols to perform....ofc they were famous in the entire industry for their playfulness....The music started...

Hwasa started to sing...but she wasn't on stage..."ohhh coool they're starting from between the audience..",Jimin thought to himself.

The entire performance was amazing and Jimin loved how Tae kept grooving throughout...But there was something that was stuck on his mind. Somehow he couldn't forget that breathtaking collarbone...that swift voice..those smooth high notes...and finally...the swag pose...ahhh it was sooooo cute....there was something too sweet about that girl...

Back to reality....Jimin found V staring at him with his mouth wide open.."Ya...what's with that lost smile. Don't tell me you're thinking about Hwasa!!!",V said.

"Look Tae...don't you think you're thinking too much...Maybe you cannot forget the dimples...WHEEIN!!!!"

"Ah..now that I think..you were too excited for that song Illegal(dimples)....yaaa....who knew our tae would have a dimple girl...",Jimin was enjoying this.

"Okay buddy...i'm gonna stop.....Aish no one should mess with you...",V ran away smiling...

But Jimin was happy....V didn't guess the correct person...and how could he even..when he didn't even know her properly...The name inside his head was Solar...

"Sounds shiny and bright....well that swag pose can literally brighten up a dark world", he smirked as he mumbled to himself.

"Hey Jams...don't wanna practice???", RM was standing at the door with his head peeping.

"Oh...Hyung....sure let's go!!!"