Nae Pi ttam nunmul

Blood, Sweat and Tears

20 Jan,2017

MAMAMOO practice room -

"Wheein-ah, I'm feeling too hungry...Let's go have some Gopchang..."

"Hye jin nim.....wheeinie is too tired to move...just order some chicken for her."

"Ahh...these girls cannot stop thinking about food...By the way...unnie, did u know...the new US president took oath....",said Moonbyul while she was updating herself with some news.

But it seemed, she was talking to the wall...coz Solar said,"Wheein-ah, go for the chicken...it's my treat!!!" with earphones still plugged in her ears.

"Ughhhh...seems I'm the only one normal here...", sighed Byul. Hwasa and Wheein couldn't help but laugh out loud, but Solar was like lost in her own own world. She kept grooving to the music in the earphones.

"What is she listening to since that long..ughhh unnie what is it?"

ughhh unnie what is it?

 

"Isn't this the pi ttam nunmul step....", Wheein wondered.

"That's right, is she listening to that song since that long!!!"

"Omo Hyejin-nim you are so intelligent...", smirked Wheein.

"Yaaa....Wheein-ah you stop it now or you gonna die!!!"

"Ughhhh.....can you girls stop now...and unnie you..", frustated Moonbyul removed those earphones from Yongsun's ears.."Can you please pay attention to us and be the unnie here?"

Nae pi ttam nunmul nae majimak chumeul
Da gajyeoga ga
Nae pi ttam nunmul nae chagaun sumeul
Da gajyeoga ga
Nae pi ttam nunmul

As Solar kept doing the steps, Wheein followed her and joined her in her trance....

"I don't understand how they are the Angels...when they are being weird as Wizards...They don't even care what I'm saying." said Byul.

"Ahh unnie...wait I know how to make them listen......

Omo Jung Wheein-shi are you missing him so bad right now....ooo that's such a pity...Well i heard he is a fan of Irene unnie..." If someone in this world can get under Wheein's skin...that's AHN HYE JIN!!!

"Wait...what did you say...Irene unnie!...ahh are you kidding me right now. Seulgi and Joy were okay..but Irene unnie...Nahhh", Wheein seemed pissed off.

"Why...what's the problem with Irene? She's so pretty and sweet.", said Solar with a blank expression.

"Yess...don't you dare pull my Seulgi into this. That little bear doesn't even care about him" said Moonbyul.

Wheein rolled her eyes in frustation. She couldn't take this anymore..her sisters shipping her Tae with such pretty girls while Hwasa was quite enjoying her reaction.

"Byulie unnie ,take care of your bear so that people don't ship her with my Tae" whined Wheein, " And Yongsun unnie , Tae is 4 years younger than Irene unnie...He would never feel that way to his noona. And that's sooo satisfying...he's safe"

"Wait..did u just say my Tae....ahhhh Wheein-ahhh....that's so cliché...", exclaimed Hyejin.

"Guess our puppy's finally grown up...", said Byul wile giggling.

"Yahhhh.....stop it.. what's the problem being 4 years older? What matters is love right, and it doesn't change with age. Why are you guys being so stereotypical! ", Solar looked pissed off and her face was really red with anger.

"But Unnie, why are you siding with Irene unnie instead of your dongsaeng."

Throughout the discussion, Solar didn't notice that the person in picture was Wheein...bcoz she wasn't physically present there..the thing that replayed in her mind again and again was how the song started with that iconic step....those beautiful eyes showing up at the start with those mesmerizing vocals...

Back to reality...She saw 3 scary girls staring at her...an annoyed puppy , a wondering lion and a suspicious hamster!!!!

"Well Wheein-ah, I didn't mean it like that. Of course, your precious Tae won't even look at anyone else... Only a fool would choose someone else over you...", Solar seemed to have impressed the annoyed PUPPY.

"UNNIE....Saranghae, I knew you're the best...Only you think about me....Hye-jin just keeps teasing me...and Byulie unnie can't get enough of her gay stuff."

"Umm well, I was thinking of talking to my 92-liner chingu to set a plan for the two groups but it seems i need to drop the idea...maybe i shouldn't stop my gay ...", Moonbyul knew how to work up Wheein...and laughed in her mind.

"Aww... unnie did u get upset...didn't I mention that you are the cutest girl crush in our country. Hyejin-ah come with me let's order chicken for all of us", Wheein buttered up Byul at the perfect moment. Both Byul and Yongsun laughed as Wheein dragged Hyejin with her.

"So who was it that you were thinking about ?" Even if others couldn't, Moonbyul could definitely sense something wrong with Solar.

"Ah nothing, Wheein just got the wrong idea."

"Well I agree she did because you definitely weren't thinking about Tae. Tell me WHO WAS IT?"

"How can you be so sure?", even though Solar was caught she tried to play along.

"Oh c'mon Unnie, we are not MoonSun for nothing. I can predict atleast this much."

"Oh really, then what's the most you can predict ?" 

"Jimin or Jungkook ?"   

"Ah....Byul-ah don't overthink...use your imagination for writing lyrics.. not this stuff. "

"Which one.... SAY FAST !!!"

"Umm.....Jimin" , said Solar with a grin on her face.

"Whatttttt.........PARK JIMIN"

Byul and Yongsun turned around to find the maknae line standing in awe at the door with their mouths wide open.

"Well.....good that it's not Tae ", mumbled Byul while laughing to herself.