Cuff 7

The Police Officer who Handcuffed Me 👮‍♂️| RM x Hwasa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He gave me a stern look and I just innocently grinned at him. It was clear that he didn't want to see me. He sighed and stood up from his chair and I followed him around.

"Didn't I tell you that I'll just contact you?" He says, not looking at me as he works on the photocopier.

"I know. Can't I just come for a visit?" I shrugged. I just need this to get it over and done with as soon as possible duh.

"I'm not a prisoner to have a visitor." He gave me a side glance before focusing back on his work.

"But I am a prisoner to your heart." I batted my lashes and he just gave me a blank stare. Tch. My y don't work on him, being cute don't work on him either. Maybe I should put a on my face then maybe he'd be interested?

"Tomorrow." I raised a brow

"It's my off. I can take you out tomorrow." Assa!

"Ok, cool. I won't be in your way now then." I strut my way out and gave a few winks to some of his colleagues. Tss, if it wasn't for him, maybe I'd have a cop or two by now.

What's the problem with that guy? I don't think I'll ever know. I don't care anyway, as long as I get my end of the bargain and I'm good.

I walked around for a bit and decided to go home. Byul isn't around, we rarely see each other even if we're staying in one unit. But then again, she also has another place she can stay. At her boyfriend's.

I thought they wouldn't last long, that it's just a phase byul is going through. Byul and I were inseparable! Until he came! Psh. But... I've never seen byul so happy and it's not like hoseok's caging her and not allowing her to hang with us. He was cool and hangs with us too even if he can't take our dirty minds sometimes.

I sighed as I plopped on the massage chair, turning it on. I closed my eyes and reminisced. There's seven of us. We used to be so free and always having fun without worries of the world, and eventhough Irene was in a serious relationship, that didn't stop the fun. But then again, maybe that's because the douchebag was cheating on her.

In our group, there are four main es and that would be me, jennie, byul and lisa. Then there's the trio that would just go along but won't dare to do what we do.

Now, jennie's married, byul is on a long-term relationship and now lisa is in a relationship! Eventhough they just got together, I have a feeling jungkook's not going anywhere soon. Now I'm the only left in the group!

Ugh! When did I ever get bothered with that? Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter