Cuff 5

The Police Officer who Handcuffed Me ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™‚๏ธ| RM x Hwasa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I slammed the glass down the table after downing the drink and wiped my lips with the back of my hand. An unpleasant memory occupied my mind making my blood boil.

"I get why Jisoo's trying to get wasted but what's with you?" I huffed and poured myself another glass of beer. That freaking cop! How dare he ignore me?! Who does he think he is?! It's not like I'm desperate to date him! I'm just doing it fo the damn bet I lost to.

"Ahh, it's been a long time since we all get to drink like this! Let's get wasted!!!" Jennie screamed, popping the champagne. We're currently in Jennie's room having a mini party before we go back to our separate ways with her and jisoo going back to new york for the final school year.

Lisa blasted off the speakers and I stood up, starting to dance the night away with a bottle of jack on my right and a glass on my left. All seven of us with no boys doing what we do best. Party! Like the old times. Even the usual behaved trio which consists of the twins and chaeng, are drinking and partying like never before.

"Jisoo's been ghosted, Irene's finally releasing stress from being mom and wife, how about you?" I yelled over to chaeng's ear and she laughed

"It's no fun when I'm the only one not doing anything! Besides, when will be the next time? and oh! My flower have bloomed!" The music stopped and everyone sobered up a bit and they gaped at chaeyoung.

"I'm so proud of you!" I grinned, hugging her.

Jisoo suddenly wailed "So I'm the only left?! I really am gonna die a !!"

"Let's get you ed up then! Literally!" I pulled her up and dragged her out with the other girls trailing behind us, cheering with drinks still in our hands.

"We'll be back Imo~" We chorused while jennie just giggled at her mom whose mouth dropped seeing our stumbling mess as we passed by her.




"Wooooohoo!" I yelled over the music and got excited with the sight of bodies pressed together. Now this is fun!

"Go and have a good night!!" I pushed jisoo to the crowd. Now this is more like it! I looked around and found my friends all having fun, getting wasted.My heart swelled with happi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter