Cuff 6

The Police Officer who Handcuffed Me 👮‍♂️| RM x Hwasa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ya! You never thought I'd have a single date with him, but I did it! Just wait and I'll complete all five!" I huffed at byul when she teased me about not able to score another date with namjoon. Ugh. Why did I drink so much that time?! I wouldn't have gotten so wasted if I knew he was coming.

"*Otteok'e hwas, looks like your seduction don't work with Mr. Officer." Lisa giggled. (*What to do)

We're currently in our crib to enjoy a girl's night out minus Jennie and Jisoo who were back in New York. Irene is also not coming because of mommy duties. See? That's why you shouldn't get married people! You miss all the fun!

"Boys will be boys. Just watch." No one can escape a seductress like me.

We all turned to the door when we hear someone punching in our pass code and in came Irene. I won't take back what I said about getting married.

"Nice to know you can make it..." I signalled the girls a look and we all chorused "Mrs. Seokjin~" making the latter raise her middle finger to us. We laughed at her as she grumpily sat next to byul on the floor.

It's crazy to think she's supposed to be with her long term scumbag of a boyfriend by the time we start university and then ended up married with someone she considers her arch enemy by the end of university who she have a two-year old son with.

Byul gasped exaggeratedly and gave Irene a teasing look "uh-oh, are you craving?"

Irene was being grumpy, not liking being teased about her married life and is hogging the Ice Cream tub to herself.

Irene slammed the tub on the center table and stood up to leave, "I'm just going to go if you're all just going to keep on teasing me."

"Come on mama rene, we're just kidding!" we all pulled her back down and I scooped a spoon of Ice cream for her. "Here, ah~" I cooed but she just pursed her lips and turned away.

She's doing her best not to smile nor laugh as we try to coax her. Byul gave us a look and I put the spoon down and grinned.

"You're not leaving until we say so" Byul tackled her down and we followed, creating a human hamburger with her at the very bottom, making her laugh out loud.

"Ok! Ok! Get your heavy asses off of me!" She says laughing and then we hear the door open again.

"What are you doing to my wife?" It was jin and the rest of the boys. We looked at him then at each other and then to Irene whose smile faltered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter