Cuff 9

The Police Officer who Handcuffed Me ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™‚๏ธ| RM x Hwasa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I started getting ready for my date at seven. Byul is still in school so I was alone. I was doing my skin care routine when the doorbell rang. I stood up from my room to get it.

"Boy aren't you punctual? and I thought I told you to dress up nicely." I gave him a once-over and cringed at his sorry excuse of fashion.

"What? I'm wearing jeans." With a tucked polo shirt buttoned up til the collars. My eyes darted back to his eyes which is looking anywhere but me. I raised a brow, is it because I'm only in my robe? What a .

"You're not dressed yet, I can just go ba-" I pulled hm in before he can go

"Na-uh. You can wait here and I'm sure hoseok has some clothes here." I left him in the living room and went inside byul's room which is locked but hey, no door is locked for me. I went in and looked through her closet and found hoseok's black denim jacket and a black shirt. I walked out and found him still standing idly.

"You can sit down you kow? Here, wear this and take that polo off." I handed him the shirt and jacket and he just stared at it.

"You don't know how to wear it?" I moved to his shirt and he quickly backed away "I can do it myself."

"Thought so. I'll just finish up." I left him once again and quickly did my make up. I stared at my closet and wonder what to wear... I chose a black spaghetti strapped top with a sweetheart neckline and paired it with white cargo pants and black shoes.

Putting on a necklace to complete my look, I checked myself in the mirror and strut my way out when I was satisfied. Namjoon stood up when he saw me and I slowly looked at him from head to foot and circled around him. "Not bad/" I commented. Glad he fits hoseok's clothes.

"Are we good to go?" he sighs, checking the time.

"Aren't you gonna compliment me?" I striked a pose then showed him my back and looked at him over my shoulder, flipping my long straight hair, givng him a pout, but he just stared blankly at me

"You can atleast act like you care." I rolled my eyes.

"You look... stunning."

"I know!" He shakes his head as he follows me but went back in cause he left his discarded polo shirt.

"Ooh looking good " lisa grins as she went out of jungkook's f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter