Song Prompts

Their Journey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Song Prompts

 

**

 

i hate you, i love you (Gnash;Olivia O'Brien)

So, where does Seungri have to start? He's pretty sure that everything he does is gonna do wrong to him.
That name haunts him days and night; call him idiot but it's just because he has too much feeling for the related person.

Jiyong. Damn, it rolls fine in Seungri's tongue. He can chant that name like a mantra and he'll never get tired of it.

But.

If he, if he has to list down the reasons why he can't confess to the other guy, well do not blame him. Jiyong loves someone else that isn't him. He can tell.

That stare doesn't drop on him.
That smile doesn't form for him.
Those lips don't touch his.
That embrace doesn't linger to him.

Jiyong is not for Seungri. That sentence alone can explain how his feeling works.

It's a one-sided love and Seungri literally bears with it (does he?). Pretty much self-torturing and he lives with this whole goddamn feeling.

Nothing can guarantee how long Seungri will stay in this path, but he knows he mighn't let anything defeat his priority in his heart that is Kwon Jiyong.

 

 

Bad Things (Machine Gun Kelly;Camila Cabello)

Jiyong just wakes up from his sleep and notices how cold the other side of the bed is.

Where is he?

"Seungri?"

No answer.

"Seungri, honey?"

Again, silence. Is he going out? Without me?

Jiyong puts on his white shirt and jeans that were tossed lifelessly on the floor-- do not ask me what exactly happened last night that caused clothes and stuffs scattered in a big mess.

He calls again, "Riri, where ya at, babe?"
He glances at main door, noticing it slightly opened but before he approaches there he looks at the clock on the wall. 6 in the morning, what the hell is he doing outside?

"Babe?"
And the called one turns around, self-wrapped in nothing but a thin white blanket, sitting on the little stairs in the balcony.

"Woke up already?", the latter throws the brightest smile, and oh does the sun rise too early because it's blinding Jiyong already.

He replies with a chuckle, taking a spot beside the younger one, "I called for you but you didn't answer. Thinkin' 'bout somethin', huh?"

"Ah, sorry. But yeah, kinda. Not that matters, though. I'm just... Jiyong-ah, are you happy?"

Jiyong looks at him confused, taking a chance to slip a little strand of hair behind the other's ear, "What do you mean?"

Seungri lets out a light sigh and buries his head on the older's chest, "I remembered the first time you asked me to follow you and experience your so-called adventurous life, i doubted it. But time passed and i realized how amazing it is to live like this. I'm not saying that i love being reckless and looking like a homeless boy who enjoys messing around the places with his boyfriend, but i'm just so happy. I don't know why. I think i'm crazy"

"My baby, no you're not. If anyone deserves the crazy title, that's me. And yeah, i felt bad for dragging you in to this kind of ty life, but i've lived like this for years, and i'm not planning to end it anytime soon"

Jiyong pulls the other closer to his chest, providing the warmest hug. After fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter