Big Bang Concert

Sorry, But I Love You

Eun arrived at Manager Hou's building at 8:00 sharp, as instructed. And she did so for the next three weeks. Her days were spent filing, running errands, and watching Big Bang rehearse.
Oh and she spent her evenings with her first boyfriend, Seungri. Eun had immense feelings for Seungri. She never felt for anyone the same way before. Was this love? Eun asked herself every night.
She became friends with all of the Big Bang members, but of course, Top. He must have just hated Eun, or something. Because he rarely looked at Eun. And when he did his glare was filled his hatred and disgust.
What was wrong with him, Eun thought constantly.

"Eun, I need you real quick." Manager Hou asked Eun via intercom.
"Yes sir, right away." Eun hustled into Manager Hou's office.
"Eun, Big Bang is going to have a concert tonight and I need you to help organize it. My usual concert organizer is M.I.A and I do not have anyone else to do the job. You will be working with the boys. It wont be a big concert, nothing special. So forget your daily duties and go down the meeting room to brainstorm ideas for the concert." Manager Hou informed Eun.
"Yes sir, right away sir. I will make sure the concert is a success."

Eun hurried down the meeting room where the boys were waiting.
Seungri jumped up at the sight of his girlfriend and pulled the chair next to him out for her. "Thank you Seung." Eun blushed.
"So, this wont be a big thang, but you need to be awesome. Aight?" Taeyang said.
"Yea, we dont have any ideas for anything. How about you Eun?" GD asked.
"Well, I think we should work on song lineup first. How many songs do you wish to sing?" Eun asked
"Ten-ish," GD said.
"Alright. What songs do you want to do?" Eun was writing everything down, but in English.
"Hey I can read that! Do you not know how to write hangul or something?" Top barked.
"Uh uh no i dont, sorry." Eun apologized, feeling crushed.
"Hey Top, back off. Its fine, she is just writing notes. No big deal." Seungri defended.
"Whatever. You guys can decide everything, Im out." Top jumped up and walked out the door. Eun felt even more crushed.
For a few moments there was nothing but silense.
"So! Song lineup, I say we do Goodbye Baby first. Then do a Haru Haru, Heaven then Lies." GD broke the awkward silence.

The boys, minus Top, and Eun spent all day working on the concert. They went to the venue, which was a small stadium in a park. Manager Hou was there with some of his workers, security, and Top.
"Top, we thought you might be a no show tonight" Daesung called out.
"Yea, well, I cant let my fans down." Top shrugged he was glaring at Eun. Eun felt so low.
Sensing Top was affecting his girlfriend's attitude Seungri asked Top to talk with him privately. "Dude, whats wrong with you?"
"What are you talking about Im fine. Whats wrong with you?" Top said.
"No, there is something up with you. Do you have something against Eun?" Seungri demanded an answer.
"Why would I have something against a girl I barely know?" Top shot back.
"Ever since you met her you have changed."
"Changed? Me? Nah. You are tripping" Top turned around and began walking away.
"Im not done. You have changed. And its due to Eun. And I see the way you look at her. As if she were scum. And when you talk about her there is nothing but hatred in your voice. Now tell me, what is wrong with you." Seungri was holding onto Top's arm tightly.
"Nothing. Nothing is wrong with me. Now if you dont let me go Ill sock you in the face." Top jerked his arm free from Seungri's grasp and walked away.

At the end of concert Seungri introduced to his fans his newly found love, Eun. "Ive never felt the same about anyone before ever. Eun, I love you." Seungri said.


Eun was so embarrassed but happy. "I feel the same way about you. Seung, I love you too." Eun and Seungri kissed and the crowd went wild.


After seeing Eun and Seungri kiss Top stormed off stage.