A little more.

At Doldam.

"What are you doing! You cant always attack someone so suddenly!",EunJae pushed WooJin away. This was her third kiss with the same person. WooJin waited for it but there was none. She did not slap him. At the entrance of Doldam Hospital, after their part-time, he again pulled her in for the fourth kiss. She resisted, her fist kept hitting on his chest. He pressed on. She accepted his advances gradually and was reciprocating. WooJin took the kiss a level higher when he decided he wanted more than just child's play pecking. Both broke free, gasping for air. "So, you like me?",WooJin asked directly. "That's thick skin!",EunJae was embarassed. "So, you dont like me?",he asked again. "No!",her replied was immediate. He smirked. "Oh, so you like me.",WooJin teased. "Dont talk to me kiss stealer!",EunJae ran off. WooJin chuckled and whispered to no one,"Back then... i've liked you... Cha EunJae..."    

----------

Both ran to the bus accident site where Kim Sabu was invovled in. EunJae followed close behind WooJin when he ran off from her car. They did their roles and aided Kim SaBu on those who are badly injured. All were extracted out from the crashed bus and wheeled to respective ambulance.EunJae noticed WooJin had taken off his winter jacket to cover up the injured pregnant woman on the stretcher. Before he entered the ambulance, he was tugged backwards. Warmth came back to him when EunJae smoothly wrapped her scarf around him and hurried off to her patient. He saw her awkward gestures. While changing into his scrubs, he thought back on her. He touched the soft material that was hanging in his locker before going for his operation.  

WooJin and EunJae was tied up with one after another emergency. He caught sight of her rushing pass the hall way from the operation room to the emergency area. He watched her and thought to himself. 'She endures everything with a straight face... that silly girl.' The similarity in them is they dislike people seeing their weakness. Yet they saw each other's. It was a long night. She found him on the couch again and squat next to him. Her eyes stayed on his features that seems delicate only when he's asleep.

This young chap made her break her 'no carbs after 6pm' rule, he's irritating whenever she cant win him over their bickerings, he's a jerk for stealing her kisses yet he's good at his job, he's kinda handsome, he's definitely a good kisser. Her fingers went to her lips which she instantly slapped her hands off. "I havent dated anyone seriously before but Seo WooJin you have stolen more than three kisses from me! Now you are confusing me... idiot.",She whispered and left his side after covering him up with the blanket. WooJin's eyes shot open when the door closed with a click. 

----------

Back to part-timing at Seoul Medical. "Dr.Cha! Do you know whether if Dr.Seo has a girlfriend? Many of the female staffs are wondering...... But no one knows anything about him. He rarely mingles...", A nurse came up to her during her lunch break. It irritates her somehow. "That's his style. Ignoring is his way to gain more attention from cute sheeps like you...",She replied. The nurse went off giggling as she sulked. Her mood was somehow affected. WooJin had her staring at him throughout their usual coffee break. When asked why she seems to be in a bad mood, she brushed it off saying she's fine. "You two will make an exquisite pair if ever...things can work out smooth...", the senior GS shared with him the conversation EunJae had with the nurse. WooJin caught up with her before his last operation schedule,"I did not ignore you. Is that why you are not fan-girling over me?" EunJae wondered for a second what he meant. "What nonsense are you talking about?!",she recalled that coversation with the nurse and cursed under her breath. She missed the silly grin on WooJin's face.

----------

WooJin has been working non-stop between Doldam and Seoul Medical Hospital. He wanted to clear his debts as soon as possible. He wanted something else in his life for the first time. EunJae was dragging her feet, pacing around the staff room when she reached Doldam. No sight of Seo WooJin. "Ah, Dr Seo? He called in sick.." She overheard the head nurse replied Dr Yoon. EunJae let out a worrying face. Back at their hostel after her shift, her legs natually brought her to WooJin's apartment. Her hands carrying bags of food and medical supplies. She has asked for his house key from the security guard in case the sick boy did not answer the door bell. Indeed, there was no sign of him coming out. Gently, EunJa unlocked the door and stepped in. She switched on the living room light and was not surprise that the place was in a mess. 

She quietly crept to his room. There he was, struggling in his sleep on the bed. Carefully, she placed her cool hands on his perspiring forehead. His fever hasnt break yet. Quickly, she moved around his place and went back to him with a bucket of ice water and towel. She cleaned him up slightly before placing the chilled towel on his burning body. WooJin shivered. His eyes opened briefly and closed back again. She left him to rest and went to prepare some light food for him. Growing up with her mother, she inherits her culinery skills too. And this was the first time she's cooking for someone, a guy to be precise. "What are you doing Cha EunJae!" She mummbled to herself. 

EunJae fell asleep by WooJin's bedside. He was feeling much better the second time he opened his eyes. His hand moved to his head and neck where the towels were. He then noticed the sleeping girl. Her face was facing towards him. She's snoring softly as usual. He stared at her presence in utter disbelief. WooJin reached out and caress her long hair. 'She's beautiful...' That woke her up. She blinked several moments to finally realised where she was. "How are you? Ah, the fever has gone away... Are you hungry? Can you get up or would you prefer to eat here?",EunJae was asking all questions like a mother. WooJin captured all her flustered acts. Having the need to stretch his body, he opted to eat at the dining area. When they got to his kitchen, he's surprised. Not only his place has been cleaned up but she actually cooked. He thought she would ordered in for convenience sake. 

"What?",EunJae asked frustratedly as WooJin kept looking at her. "Your food.... its edible.",He teased. They both ate in silence. EunJae prepared his medications and watched him take the pills and fluids. "Get more rest. There's still food in the pot, just warm it up. I cooked enough. I'll make a move now. Your spare key, here. And dont get sick again.",EunJae instructed. She's about to leave his personal space seeing better already. WooJin went up to her when she's worn her trench coat. "Hey!", his sudden moves shocked her. The tall guy circled his arms around her waist, pulling her form towards his frame. He hugged her, thinking of her words, asking him not to fall sick. EunJae stilled at her spot. All she could feel was the heat emitting from his body. "Thank you... keep the key with you..",WooJin whispered. He liked her soft body against his. He pecked her forehead when she looked up at him. When warm meets cold, fizzles formed. EunJae ran out of his apartment embrassingly not taking the key because it belongs to the security guard.

WooJin told himself repeatedly not to cross the line with EunJae. He'd told her the same too. But recent events made it hard for him to control his emotions. Manager Jang vouched that EunJae does not take food after 6pm as she had rejected his offer before. WooJin also recalled the female staffs saying if EunJae's ever caught eating after 6pm, it probably meant that she actually wants to eat what was suggested to her but is too shy about it. "Its a subconcious thing about girls, guys and food..." EunJae's words "I didnt say anything. Why do you always have to think that way?" kept repeating in his head. It made him wonder did he misunderstood the real meaning behind that.      

----------

WooJin was having an episode on his past when his senior from the previous hospital he worked in came to Doldam. EunJae called him over when he heard the familair name. "HyunJoon sunbae.." Flashes of the past replayed. WooJin was asked to join this senior who was well respected and assured him that he'll be paid well. However he didnt know he'll be paid well through unethical procedures. WooJin made the report and thats when all hell breaks loose. Not only was he labled as a whistleblower, he indirectly caused his senior more harm than ever. They argued infront of EunJae. All the causes from WooJin was stated out. Kim Sabu entered the conversation and asked HyunJoon to leave the hospital and not to disturb the staffs of Doldam Hospital as and when he likes it.

EunJae followed WooJin. He sat at the bench, hands clutching his head. He saw a shadow infront of him and knew who that was. "Leave me alone...." He didnt want her to be part of his suffering. "I can help you.. forget everything..." Before he could say a thing when he looked up, EunJae's face came very close to his. "Is it working?" He was stunned. "What do you think you are doing?" He tried to get out of the situation. Her eyes were so bright and clear. "Here goes...",she said and her lips on his was all he felt. They stayed in that position for a good minute. As she moved away, he grabbed her wrist and pinned her against the bark of the huge tree beside. She blinked,"Hey... Seo WooJin..." His lips captured her pouty ones again. "Hey!",she exclaimed as it was different from the usual pecks. His t*ongue was soughting after hers.

He deepened their connection when she started responding to him. EunJae panted slightly when they broke apart for air. WooJin wanted another serving. Her puffy cheeks was so adorable. She laid her forehead on his shoulder blade,"Feeling all better after a reset?" He smiled. One of her charms is she cares subtly. "What's that?",He asked, wanting to know her thoughts of her action. "Are you asking because you dont know or you want to confirm?",She said back his exact words to her like the other time. Her eyes stayed on his. "After this, i wont be confuse anymore....",WooJin closen up their gap once again. She did not push or resist. She accepted him gradually. Both lips met, eyes closed, hearts linked. "I need some time to get used to this....",she confessed in blush. He merely smirked. 

----------

There's a small box on EunJae's work desk weeks later. Her cheeks flushed when she saw the item in it. 'Whenever... SWJ' The note accompanied the ket within. She attached the gift together with her own set of keys. She smiled at the engraved initials on the metal piece. WooJin walked away with a grin after seeing her keeping his present well.