You and I.

At Doldam.

With the persistant help from EunJae, WooJin finally cleared off his father's debt in one year. Their additional hours at Seoul Hospital paid off. He'd never felt this carefree before. He glanced at EunJae. Looking at her makes him wants something else after this episode. They have been together for a year, everyday felt surreal. EunJae laid her head on his shoulder as they took a break in the staff room of Doldam Hospital. WooJin peeped at the sleepy head. He took a deep breath and asked,"Want to buy an apartment together?" His suggestion surprised her as she jolted up and looked at him in the eyes. He's being serious, she could tell that easily. "Erm... what's that suppose to mean Seo WooJin?",She asked suspiciously. "A future together...",WooJin replied. He thought he heard wrong when she said,"Let's go source around this weekend then..." Her voice so soft but he heard her right. He let out a sigh of relieve when she made a move to leave upon receiving another ER call.

She smirked at his lack of confidence,"When i've decided it's you, it will always be you Seo WooJin..." EunJae turned back and hugged him from behind. WooJin was shocked as he thought she had exited the room. He grinned like a child who just got a sweet. With their occupation, it was easy to get a loan for downpayment for the apartment which they have decided on. However, he did not want her to folk out a single cent. He felt he should be the one looking after her. They had arguements over it but she soon gave up at his stubborness. It's a place they selected together, located near to Doldam Hospital. WooJin was initially surprised to know EunJae was not particular in the type of houses because she's born with a silver spoon. His girl is a fine wine.

"Happy Birthday Seo WooJin!", EunJae pulled the party poppers when he entered their cosy home. She was on her off day waiting for him to end his shift. WooJin was taken aback. EunJae didnt wish him, he thought she didnt know or has forgotten. There's flour on her face, her hair is in a mess, the apron she's wearing was stained. She's been busy for him. They bicker as usual as they ate what she'd prepared. When he'd blown off the candles on the cake, she presented him his present. It was a bank book belonging to both of them. "This is my share for the house. Now, its ours. You said future together, right? So dont draw lines with me Dr. Seo.",EunJae reasoned. He kept quiet absorbing everything.

He felt he finally has a family again. That night he took it slow and steady. EunJae gave herself to him. Their first night together after sleeping on the same bed for a few months. It was awkward, shy, intense, passionate loving. "You took all my first Seo WooJin....",EunJae was embarassed. "I gave you all my first too Cha EunJae...",WooJin . "I love you Dr. Cha...",he kissed her lightly on her lips. "I hate you Dr Seo!",she played along. Giggles and m*oans were soon heard again from their room. Morning came, EunJae felt shy being n*aked under the comforter with WooJin. She watched him sleep soundly and smiled. "I love you Seo WooJin.....",She whispered lovingly as she gave him a peck on his cheek. As she was about to creep out of bed to find her clothes, she was pulled back. "You shouldnt have done that Cha EunJae..... Again!",WooJin wrestled her down, trapping her below him. "Hey! Where are you looking at!",EunJae exclaimed and tried to hid her bare skin from him. "I havent seen enough.... and its our rest day today... so.. be prepared Cha EunJae..."

----------

Their growth and expertise in their field was widely known. Many sought after their skills and knowledge. But they remained humble. WooJin proposed to EunJae at Doldam Hospital. In front of the family of Doldam, their mentor acted as the witness as they exchanged their engagement rings. Even when VIPs seek them out, everyone at Doldam focused on who needs their attention more. [No matter where, doctors are for patients in need. Not for the fame, not for the money.] Two years passed. A well known hospital in Seoul came and wished to scout EunJae. Her brillance was well acknowledged. She gained experience from Kim Sabu. WooJin knows its her hope to work for that hospital. Her parents called her, urging her to join the heart specialised hospital. He felt her being pressured. "Its your decision. No matter what, i'll support you...",WooJin helped release the tension in her. She made her choice. "Im not a sticky girlfriend but seeing you daily isnt that bad..." WooJin's heart melted. While many wanted to scout WooJin, they know he's a atomic bomb who value justice heavily. Although they did not poach him, they extend their request to him when in need. 

----------

"Seo WooJin! Lets buy a lottery ticket! Come on!",EunJae dragged the unwilling boy into the conenience shop to try their luck. They were having a date on their sacred off day. WooJin rolled his eyes at her when he sees how excited she is holding the ticket they've bought. "Who knows.. maybe luck is with us and the winnings can paid off our loans!",EunJae in her usual hyped mood. "Yea right....",WooJin bickered back. He walked on thinking she'll catch up after her payers to the sky above. "Yah!" WooJin turned back when he heard her distress shout. Everything happened too fast. A cyclist rammed into EunJae. She was thrown off the walking path to the road. On coming lorry could not stop in time. In front of his eyes, he could not grab her in time. They were a distance apart. She fell flat on the road. There was so much blood.

"EunJae! EunJae!!!!!! Call the ambulance, someone call the ambulance!!!!",WooJin ran to her and shouted out in desperation as he held her restless body in his arms. EunJae moved slightly, she squeezed his hand. That got his sanity back. He attended to her closely while waiting for the ambulance. Everyone at Doldam was in shock when they heard the incoming emergency case. It was one of their favourite doctor. WooJin wanted to join the surgery but Kim Sabu stopped him due to the close relationship he has with EunJae. But he allowed him to be in the operation room. EunJae's heart stopped once. "Cha EunJae! You cant do this to me! EunJae ah!",WooJin shouted out in dispair when her condition worsened. His voice brought her back. Everyone let out a sigh of relieve.

----------

One week passed and EunJae has not woken up from her operation. She has overcome the critical period but was not out of her coma yet. WooJin stayed by her side whenever he's available. He practically lived at Doldam, together with EunJae. He never forgets to kiss her forehead when he's required to leave her side. It was also this incident that he met her family other than her mom and brother for the first time. Her father and siblings were complaining about the distance from Seoul to Doldam takes forever and were talking to move EunJae to a better off hospital in the central. Her mother surprisingly disagreed,"She'll get well here. At a place she enjoys so much at and around the people she loves." WooJin silently thanked her. He would be lost without EunJae. "Dont worry...Out EunJae will wake up soon.... because she knows we are waiting... you are waiting...",her mother who was obviously worried consoled him instead.

"She was with you. What are you doing?! After creating a mess in my life, now its my sister's? Mother, i dont understand why you agreed their engagement! Look what he caused! Your children's misery!",EunHo blasted out at WooJin. Her father looked at WooJin and turned away. He remained quiet as he watched his youngest child sleeps. They could not believe their ears when EunJae announced she's has accepted WooJin's proposal. Her family was still not forgiving on the fact that WooJin exposed the malpractice. WooJin cast his head low. EunJae's mother held onto his hand. "Dont feel responsible. Its an accident. If you let her go now.. she might really go... My daughter spoke about you to me since both of your college days. How she dislikes yet was envious of you then. I still remember she first talked back to me, it was for you Woojin ah. I came to accept you because of the love she has for you. I didnt know my daughter could accept someone wholeheartedly that was out of her world which we created. She even went against her father insisting you are the one. I believe you will not let me down WooJin..." His tears flowed when he heard her mother words.

WooJin caress EunJae's face as he wipes her up and massage her limbs. "I didnt know you love me so much Cha EunJae.... If so.. stop sleeping already...!",he painfully cursed. Her fingers twitched. "EunJae ah!? Yah Cha EunJae!?" WooJin pressed the emergency button and ran out to get Kim Sabu. Everyone crowds around her bed. EunJae blinked her eyes. She's feeling very weak but definitely awake. WooJin's eyes filled with tears. She reached for his pinky finger and held it. "What's with you Seo WooJIn.. Havent been eating?",Her coarse voice made everyone smile. WooJin's energy level shot up above 100% instantly. Her family rushed to the hospital. Although they were a bunch of arrogant people, they cared for EunJae as much. Her father patted her head, her mother cried non-stop while the siblings joked about how she wont be able to catch up to them if she continue to sleep on the hospital bed. WooJin was by her side as she wasnt letting his hand off hers.

"You are such a brat EunJae.... You had WooJin accompany me when you are lying down here.",her mother shared. Indeed, WooJin did that. He called her mom frequently as he remembers talking on the phone with EunJae was her joy. He didnt want her to think otherwise. However, its seems like talking to her mother made it feels like he's talking to EunJae. EunJae smiled at WooJin at his effort, at everything he'd done. She knows he'll always be there for her. Since the start at medical school. EunJae was discharged but require more rest at home. WooJin tried his best to be with her but Doldam has been as usual busy. He's always on the phone during his break time. Its either reading messages, hearing voice recording or face-timing the person he missed most. EunJae keeps him on his toes, assuring him she's well alone at home.

----------

WooJin called saying he's on his way home. She has been preparing all the food since afternoon. She has also been packing home cook food for him to get his health back during her stay at home. EunJae ran to the door when she heard the unlocking. WooJin caught her in time as she tripped over the steps. "Why are you running?!",he questioned him. "To welcome you home?",her cheeky face eased his frsutration. He's been enjoying her cooked food. It amaze him seeing the woman deliver different types of dishes for him. And to know she's someone born with helpers, she actually loves cooking. She took that trait from her mother.      

"What are you doing Seo WooJin?",EunJae asked when he lifted her up the bridal way towards their bathroom. "I'll shower you. You almost fell just now. You're still weak. Who knows what will happen inside the bathroom.",WooJin answered flatly. "I will shout. I will not lock the door. Hey! Seo WooJin! Are you listening?",She tried to wriggled off him but he was carrying her firmly. "Can you turn around?",She instructed as he put her down on her feet. "Not like i've not seen anything before...",WooJin said out nochalantly. That made her blushed more,"Turn around!". He looked back again when he heard splashes of water. She has stubbornly entered the filled tub herself. 

Ignoring her resistance, WooJin u*ndressed himself and joined her. EunJae quickly turned away. Her cheeks flushed red when their skin touched one another in the tub. "I can bathe myself...",she was feeling uneasy with the intimacy level between them. She squeked when WooJin moved even closer to her. She didnt know he trembled at ther contact. Its been sometime since he last had her. Shaking his head off the indecent thoughts, he focused on her but she wasnt helping as she lets out tiny mews at his touch. His gentle caress was sending sparks down her spine. Her hands covered but it was too late. He heard her m*oans. "No dirty thoughts Cha EunJae...",WooJin teased. "I did not! Ahh....!",she let out another pleasurable sigh again. 

"I miss you so much.....",WooJin traced his lips along her exposed neck as his hands never stopped moving along her contours. "Seo WooJin!",she cried out when his hands cupped her blossoms. "Urgh....",WooJin bits back his groan as her b*um kept grinding against him. She felt his rod swell. Its throbbing against her back. "EunJae ah....",he called out to her sensually. She relaxed on him more, allowing him to do things to her, not restraining her m*oans for him anymore. They reached peak as they called out each other's name passionately. Both blushed at what they'd done in the bathroom. WooJin spooned her to sleep.  

----------

"Seo WooJin.. did you check our lottery tickets?",EunJae asked as she found the ticket in her bag while packing up. "No...do you think i was in the right mind to even think of that?",He rolled his eyes at her. "WooJin ah...",EunJae called him out. He looked at her immediately because she only does that when she's dead serious. She showed him the ticket the screen on her phone. The numbers matched perfectly. Their eyes widen like saucer plates. It was unbelieveable. They collect the winnings and made some donations. They settled the loans taken for their apartment and placed the rest in their joint account. "Why not we get married before you go back to work?",WooJin asked hopefully. "i was actually thinking of that too...",EunJae smiled. He hugged tightly as a form of her willing to accept him as her husband legally. They were great assistance to Kim SaBu at Doldam Hospital. They were the well known husband wife pair. They walked a long path to today and the future.