4b. I’m not a Baddie (RyujinXCaheryoung)

Girl Groups One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4b. I’m not a baddie

 

“How do i look?”

“The only moment you look ugly is when I jokingly said that girl in red is straight.”

I flinch my eyes cuz yeji just brings up those unfunny jokes. I almost burned all of my girl in red album. It was terrible.

“So… I look okay?”

“Ughhh -.-”

Suddenly she called one girl that was passing by.

 

“Hey you!”
“Yes you, miss with blue scrunchies.”

 

I don’t know what she is up to, but let’s just see what she's gonna do.

 

“You know ryujin, this ryujin over here?”

The girl nods while looking at me without blinking.

“Did you see any flaw on her look right now?” still yeji giving random question to the girl

The girl shakes her head still with her eyes not moving.

“Good! Here this is ryu’s unfinished chocolate, you can have it”

“What? yeji that is….” she muffed my mouth with her hand

“Thank you for your honest opinion about my friend okay! Go go, your friends are waiting, and don’t forget to tell them this is ryu’s chocolate okay?” yeji finishes her word with a wink.

 

“That is my fcking chocolate hwang-ye-ji.”

“But you got your answer, you will never stop asking how do you look, and it’s getting on my nerve shin fkcing ryu jin.”

Well we might talk softly to each other but that’s actually our love expression towards each other, don’t get confused. We are totally fine.

“Ugghhh”

“Stop being a jerk and woman up ryu!”

 

“There’s no reason for you to cancel this, you look good, like always, you have practice all the dialogue and the emergency topic, and she is right now sitting on the bench listening to her music. This is just the perfect timing!”

“I know i know yeji! It is just so hard for me to approach the girl I liked for 1 year!”
“You think I wasn't nervous when I decided to talk to lia for the first time? I am!  But i don’t want to miss the chance and just go for it! And look at us now.”

“Okay okay. I can’t fight you if you pull out your lia card.”

 

I took a deep breath, closed my eyes, blocked all the noises that went through my ears, to clear my mind. Come on ryujin, don’t be a coward and woman up, yeji said.

 

“Now it’s the time!” yeji gave me a small push and made my feet took the first step

 

The first step to the moment i’ve been scare but in the same time i’ve waited for a long time.

 

.

.

.

 

She is right there, sits on that particular bench almost everyday. Listening to some music through her airpod. Sometimes she also likes to write something on her khaki colored notebook. I always watched her from afar, enjoying the beautiful view of her. Her mesmerizing eyes, her pointy nose, her red plump lips, her brown silky hair rustling by the wind. I never can’t get enough of it, and now i’m ready to talk to her. I tired of being an observant, and now i want to know her more, interact with her, or even confess my feeling to her someday.

 

But to spill all my adoration of her, we need to get through the first step, which is

The first introduction.

 

The most nerve wrecking step of all, yet.


 

Finally i’m arrived at the bench. I take a look of her without her noticing. I look back on yeji, to find her ordering me to sit down. 

‘Okay ryujin, sit down, and talk to her.’

 

I sit down, still not dare to look at her. Keeping my eyes straight, and awkward.

After some seconds, the dialogue i’ve practice with yeji yesterday start flashing back on my mind, and stop at the word, 

 

“Hey!” with a happy but still a little cool tone to keep my personal image.

 

Author POV

On the other side yeji look down and disappoint on how stupid is her friend now.

“She forget that chaeryoung is still on her airpod.'' Suddenly her lovely lia came from behind.

“Gosh babe! You scared me.”

Lia giggles at her cute girlfriend. Turns out lia was walking to her class when she saw yeji was in a deep observation on her best friend.

“But yeah, i don’t know ryujin can be this stupid when she fell in love.”

“Isn’t everyone like that? Don’t make me remind me you stupid act.”

“Okay okay i was wrong about that. But still…..” yeji left a sigh on the sight of ryujin being a fool ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter