3. HyeWon - One & Only

Girl Groups One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3. HyeWon - One & Only

 

‘Oh my god

How can she be so coldly beautiful but my heart is burning like fire.

No…

Stop!

You can’t move like that!

Those wave and lines….

What will happen to my heart.

Damn,

Oops I shouldn’t say the curse word but how

How can I not

My wolfie is dancing to her fave song

My wolfie?

wait

My? Like she is mine.. duhh..

Wake up gowon, Wake up!!

I want her to be mine but…

I don’t know… I like her, and that doesn’t mean she likes me the way I like her.

The way I like her icy smile, her swag and doesn’t care about anything attitude, her gorgeous face, everything….

I love every…’

 

“Yaa! Unnie!” The wolfie wakes her from her daydream

“Oaaa…” with her signature flat tone scream

“Are you okay? You’ve been staring at me without blinking for a whole 3 minutes.”

The wolfie fangirl cheeks redden due the accusation which actually a fact that she has been staring at the black haired girl for a whole 3 in minutes. Seems like her eyes forget how to blink just to capture all the glorious moment.

“You need to drink? I’m the one who is dancing but your face is redder than mine.” The stage crusher handed the blond her tumbler. A smile escape her red lips since her unnie is still stoned doing nothing except breathing, actually hyejoo isn’t that sure if her Unnie is actually breathing or not.

Thank god gowon still can move her hand for the tumbler and cool off her embarrassment a little bit. 

“You are so cute getting flustered like that unnie.” A cute confession that might blow off the older heart, and now gowon feels like she needs another bottle of water to chill out her almost exploded heart and to keep her mind settle.

“I was..” the small and weak full of effort words coming from Gowon’s mouth,

“Aaarrgghhh.. it is so hot in here huh unnie? Let’s go outside, and buy some ice cream. How is it?” was cut off by the scream by the wolfie.

 

“Ye.. yea let’s go.” If cheeks can turn into a rainbow it would have been happen to Gowon’s since she was already blushing as red as a tomato before hyejoo says that she is cute. She wishes that her heart can handle this overflowing crush she had for hyejoo but the wolfie keep attacking her with all her charms.

‘O t t o k a e -.-‘ 

 

“Wait.” When the two girls were going to walk out from the practice room the black head stop and run back to grab something.

“Here, it is dark already outside, you’ll freeze without a jacket. Use mine, I’m still hot after the dance unnie.”

‘Yeah you are so hot before’ gowon squeak inside.

Olivia a.k.a Hyejoo a.k.a Gowon’s wolfie is always full of surprises and flooded by charms, her little affection here and there makes gowon fall even harder each and every day for her. The thing that makes her deeper into hyejoo’s ocean eyes is the fact that the younger only being this version of her to gowon, with others? She doesn’t care even a tiny bit. She keeps telling herself maybe hyejoo been thankful since the first person that care for her is gowon, not that the other member didn’t care about her, but gowon is really the first one, the soulmate couple people said.

 

 

 

“One for you unnie, and one for me.”

“Thanks ahjussi, we’ll enjoy the ice cream.”

“Let’s sit there, unnie.” Without any warning hyejoo grabs Gowon’s hand and drag her to a bench not far away from the ice cream stall. It is their favourite spot after a hard training since day one. The comfortable place under the beautiful moonl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter