2. Wheesa - It's not my dolls

Girl Groups One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wh: My mom came with her friend today, and she saw those bunch of dolls of yours.
Hw: And then? 
Wh: She thought those are mine -.-
Hw: I must say that you look cuter than me, so many people think i am the top.
Wh: But i'm not. 
Hw: So what do you want babe?
Wh: I don't know either. Just because you are the rapper then people think u r the top.
Hw: Wait let me call someone that might be our solution
Wh: Who??

Hw: *she then dial the number and wait until the person pick up the call*

Hw: Hello, stylist-nim.
Wh: *stylist-nim?*
Hw: I guess for the next comeback we should let wheein choose all the outfir for all the universe herself.
Wh: *what?!!??*
Hw: Yeah i guess we should let her express her true self, i mean maybe all of us can get our own style and story. How bout that?


D-Day of shooting
Hw: Damn babe! U really know how to impress me. Seriously? Hoodie? Untidy suit? It gonna be a hard time for me to survive this shooting. *she said while fanning herself out of the hotness of her girlfriend*

Wh: Well actually this can be happen are all thanks to your crazy idea. *wheein said while slowly wrapping her arms around hwasa waist*
Hw: I did it cuz i know i can witness you being your cool-self. So that was a win win solution.
Wh: Okay i'll accept that, but really thanks for everything.
Hw: No problem, i did it for us :)

Sl: HWASA!!!!!!!
*Suddenly solar screams out of n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter