4. I’m not a baddie (Ryujin X ???)

Girl Groups One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
4a. I’m not a baddie

 

Here we go again, another rumor about me making another girl cry. I don’t understands why people still think that i’m a baddie.

Man pleaseeeee

i know i know my tense and sharp eye might threaten you, or maybe my deep and strong gaze make you weak?

okay okay let me get this straight. If you know me who i really am you will never think that i am a baddie cuz i’m actually quite a softie. Like you will found emojis in most of my texts 😂


“Hey ryu! Aren’t you tired being blamed by all those girl who trying to get your attention but eventually fail every time?”

A question by my best friend stopped me from my fiery deep thoughts.

“I’m getting used to it actually. Just take it as a compliment on how attractive i am. It makes me less stressed.” 

“But for me as your CLOSE friend, it is getting tiring to get all those question about YOU everywhere i go. DUH” Yeji’s eyes squinted with a quite audible grump in the end.

Deep inside i feel bad for her, but in the other hand i really don’t know what to do. I tried to defend myself and make some clarifications but they just don’t believe me. I guess those girl who i ignored already had a community big enough to build a bad image of me sticked to all people minds in this school.


“Hey hey! Look!” suddenly yeji signaling me to see something on the hallway.

“She’s here. Do something! Quickly, baddie”

With my brain goes blank and my heart stopped for a moment, i can’t even move my feet. How can i do something?! The only thing that can move are my eyes. My eyes trace along to that particular girl who is walking towards her class.

Like always, with her brown wavy hair falling perfectly on her beautiful shoulders, her eyes staring coldly to the front but those are hot enough to make my heart melt, her lips mouthing some lyrics from the song she heard from her airpods.

I wonder what song is she listening to? Is it pop? Hip hop? RnB? or maybe rock?

i really want to know, actually not just what song she likes to hear, but where does she live, her favorite color, food, pets, or even her choice bet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter