第3章

𝑴𝒚 𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒀𝒐𝒖 (𝑨𝒏 𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒄 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The time-traveler princess slapped herself many times as if she will be back from her time, but she failed. So, she just thinks of ways of how to live in the Qing Dynasty since it is not a dream already. Everything she sees around her is happening. She is not reading the book anymore. The princess feels like she is now inside the book.

 

“I did not expect that I will be inside of the history book, oh my gosh,” said Dilireba, shaking her head and Tingyan was on her back, got exhausted on catching her up.

 

“Fujin[1]! Why are you running? Is there something wrong with you? We shall go back to the manor house! The Crown Prince will be having lunch with you. Come-" Tingyan grabbed Dilireba’s hand, guiding her back towards the manor house while the confused princess found it weird that someone is getting her.

 

“Who are you? Why are you holding my hand? Where you will bring me? Manor?” the princess removed her attendant’s hand in force, that Tingyan’s eyes widened in confusion. “Fujin, what’s happening on you?”

 

“Who are you?”

 

“Fujin, it’s me,” Tingyan pointing out herself, “Tingyan. Cho Tingyan, your attendant. I am serving you since you are 13 years old.”

 

“Ah… Tingyan.”

 

‘I have an attendant. She is calling me fujin, and I have a manor. The crown prince that looks like Xing in the present is my husband. Then that girl, on the way she dresses, looks like a noblewoman. Is she his lover? Then… the old man looks like Hong yeye, is he an emperor? I must ask Tingyan about anything when we go back to the manor.’

 

“Yes, I am Tingyan. Do you have any troubles today, fujin?” Her attendant looked at her with worried eyes, now syncing inside of her mind that something is wrong with her master.

 

“I do have. Let’s have a discussion when we go back to the manor house. Let’s go, Tingyan!”

 

“L-let’s go? What is that, fujin?”

 

“You do not have to know,” then Dilireba followed Tingyan on going back to her manor to accompany the crown prince for lunch.

 

While the people in the manor were busy preparing for the lunch, Dilireba asked about the identity of Madame Reba in this manor. Her attendant might get weird about it, but she has to ask because she might stay here a bit longer, and proving herself that she is the princess regnant is such a waste of time as she was in the Qing Dynasty. She must stay what it is. Maybe sooner or later, she can go back to the future.

 

“You are Li Reba. You are the Princess Consort of Crown Prince Yi Xing. You are the daughter of Lord Li Xiaoming and Madame Yang. You do not have siblings because your mom had three miscarriages after you were born. You are smart, beautiful, but a little bit sassy. But with your sassy trait, wang ye[2] still likes you.”

 

“Me?! Sassy?! No way!” Dilireba rolled her eyes in dismay, comparing herself to the true Li Reba. ‘She is also sassy like me then. I should stick with my character.’

 

“As for your husband’s family, Prince Yixing is the Crown Prince of this country. His father is Grand Prince Qiming. Your husband does not know until now what is the name of your mother-in-law since right after she born the prince, she died. Also, your husband has childhood amnesia due to he was almost died when he is going back to the Forbidden City with his father. Before your father-in-law died, he had a relationship with Lady Chen from Shenzhen. He has a half-sister, and she is Princess Xiao. She is really beautiful, but no one beats your beauty, fujin!” her attendant complimented, that Dilireba raised her eyebrows, replied Tingyan. “Of course! I was born to be beautiful and smart! Okay, next-”

 

“Okay? Another foreign word, fujin. I can’t understand. But anyway, let’s proceed.

 

Your grandfather-in-law is Emperor Honglei. He did not get married nor had concubines because he loves his wife so much, the late Empress Jundi of the Zhang clan. He has two children, Grand Prince Qiming and Princess Regnant Meilin. Your late father-in-law was originally the crown prince of the emperor, but he does not want to be an emperor. He became a researcher instead and lived under the name of Zhang Qiming. Princess Regnant Meilin has a son, Prince Lu Han. He is dead as well due to his father’s greed, Prince Consort Lu Gang. He killed your father-in-law, your auntie-in-law, and your cousin-in-law. By the way, since Princess Meilin is the princess regnant and when she died, Prince Luhan became the Crown Prince. But again, because of his greedy father, he killed his son b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter