第2章

𝑴𝒚 𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒀𝒐𝒖 (𝑨𝒏 𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒄 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

QING DYNASTY

 

"Halt! The Crown Prince is coming!" the new Crown Prince Yixing's attendant shouted as he was on his way towards the Imperial Library to spare his time reading books, whilst on the other hand, the princess consort was still on her dreamland, holding a book.

 

"Fujin[1], please wake up! The Crown Prince is here!" said Tingyan, the Princess Consort's attendant, nudging her, but it is too late for them as Yixing is already on their backs, observing the petite lady smiling on her sleep.

 

"Don't worry. Please leave us. I want to have some time with my wife," the handsome prince commanded the two attendants, sat beside her, and watched over her. A few minutes later, she woke up with a blurry vision before her eyes squinted a couple of times, wondering if she is in a dream or not. She is seeing a man for her, he is already in the afterlife. 'Am I dreaming? Am I seeing a dead person alive? Oh my gosh, Dilireba! Slap your face!' then she slapped her face, but nothing changed. The man wearing a gold dress and a dragon in the middle of it was still staring at her adoringly.

 

"My princess, are you alright?" he asked the woman in front of her curiously since he found it she is doing odd things towards herself as if she is not the lady whom he married three months ago.

 

After his coronation as the Crown Prince, like his father, Yixing tended to study that can make his mind nourished with knowledge. He served as the royal envoy, traveled, enjoyed playing instruments, had training in Imperial Military Force for him to know how to fight in case there will be a war. Then in his 28th year, he decided to get married as his grandfather, who is the emperor, pleaded with him because the elder was getting ill due to his age. Anytime soon, he can take over the throne. He must broaden his sovereignty before being an emperor. So, for that event, the elder emperor appointed Princess Xiao to take over this responsibility for her brother's future empress.

 

It took five months and eight days to select a perfect empress consort for him. But before the selection, the Crown Prince was eyeing for this lady named Lady Reba, from the Li Clan. Despite being clumsy, naughty, and tacky, Yixing chose her because she made him always happy. He can't last a day without Reba making the poker-faced Crown Prince angled a smile. With that, Yixing broke the rules of selecting a perfect princess consort, did not mind if the Imperial Council will rage their disagreement towards him, his emperor grandfather, and his sister as well. For him, she is the one. Again, just like his father, when it comes to love, Yixing is also a rule-breaker, and no one can stop him from being mischievous in everything he wanted to do. He will marry only the person he likes.

 

Back to the story, the Crown Princess who time travel from the present was not aware that she is now in the past, in Qing Dynasty. The moment she is seeing right now is happening, wondering why this person whom she knew from the past called her "Princess". She is indeed a princess, but why he is wearing a gold dress instead of a colorful dress like the commoners? The confused princess asked herself. "My Princess Reba, what makes you troubled hmm? You looked... confused," the crown prince asked her once again and she concluded that she was in a dream. She treated the prince as her childhood friend whom he missed so much—Zhang Xing, Han's dead cousin. For hee, it is an opportunity to get to talk with him after 10 years of his loss.

 

"Xing ge[2]!" the woman exclaimed in happiness, jumped onto him and the crown prince did not mind it because she is his wife after all. She can do everything for him. "I missed you, Xing ge! I do wish that I can meet you in my dreams. This is it!" Then Dilireba cried silently, dipping her face onto his neck and on the latter, Yixing pulled her away to wipe off her tears away from her face.

 

"You missed me even if we are seeing each other every day?" Yixing raised a curious query, and she answered, "Yes. You were dead a long time ago. You got into a car accident. Hong yeye[3] was sad about your loss. Remember our last call? I told you that I was about to see my pen pal, Er Yue Hong. Thanks to you, I am married to Han. He is Er Yue Hong. But wow, looking good with your dress, huh. You looked like an emperor!" the lost princess hugged him once again and got covered by Yixing the moment she said something odd, about the man that she just mentioned — "Han".

 

'Who is Han that she is saying? Me? Dead? What is car? I don't get my wife. Is she my wife? Is she the person I married?' the crown prince

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter