第1章

𝑴𝒚 𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒀𝒐𝒖 (𝑨𝒏 𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒄 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MODERN ERA: 2020 (Empress Zhao Xi's Reign)

 

The long wait is over for the Chinese Imperial family because, after 2 years of being away, Crown Princess Dilireba is back from the United Kingdom together with her husband, Prince Consort Lu Han. The Crown Princess studied at the University of Cambridge in the United Kingdom, the home of the strong monarchs in the world. She was deployed by her parents to the UK because anytime soon, the throne will be relinquished to her. With her naughty, silly and bad attitude before, no wonder the Royal Council is having a hard time disciplining the Princess Regnant. They were just lucky that they have convinced the bratty princess to study, with the help of her husband. The Prince Consort was with her all the time, guiding her while they are in the United Kingdom. So, after 2 years of staying there, everyone in the palace has seen changes from a spoiled brat naughty princess before, to a responsible empress-to-be, thanks to her husband who patiently mold her to change for the better.

 

Princess Regnant Dilireba, of the Dilimulati Clan, or on her common name Li Reba, was the 3rd princess to be crowned as regnant. For 3 generations, China was headed by female rulers.

 

She is the sole heir of Empress Zhao Xi, of the Li Clan. Her father is a well-known business tycoon in the province of Xinjiang, Prince Consort Jakhangir, of the Dilimulati Clan.

 

At the age of 26, she tied a knot to her high school sweetheart, Prince Consort Han, of the Lu clan, also known on his common name, Lu Han, the second to the youngest grandson of Sun Hong Lei, the CEO of Sun Hong Group, the richest company in China. At her age, it is late for her to get married because most royal couples have been married around 15-18 years of age. But due to her crummy attitude, the Royal Family decided to wait for the princess to get matured and ready to be a responsible ruler someday.

 

Concerning her wedding, the Royal Council did not occur a hard time finding a suitable husband for her as the princess regnant, herself, found a nobleman, and the characteristics of a consort were with him. Knowing also that the princess changed because of him, it was flourishing for his clan that the Royal Family entrusted Lu Han to their dearly naughty but pretty princess regnant.

 

One day, after some heart-to-heart talk between the princess and the empress, she was tasked to read about Qing Dynasty, the last dynasty before the world war started.

 

"For your last task my dear princess, I want you to read the history of the Qing Dynasty," the empress held her daughter's hands, lovingly staring at her.

 

"What about Qing Dynasty, Your Highness?" the crown princess tilted her head in curiosity and the empress chuckled in a classy way.

 

"You will learn a lot in Qing Dynasty, especially to the reign of Emperor Yi Xing. And my princess, your common name was based on one of the Qing Dynasty's prominent empresses. I hope when you read about Emperor Yi Xing's reign, you will absorb how to be a good and wise ruler in the future," then the empress left her daughter inside her quarters due to errands she has to be done and on the other hand, Reba took some rest because of the exhaustion from traveling back to Beijing.

 

Her mother's words were powerful to her since the princess is already obedient when it comes to this kind of talk concerning being a good monarch. She followed what her empress mother told her, to search about the reign of Emperor Jia Shuai (Yi Xing). So, she did not waste any time and she proceeded to the Palace Library. She searched and grabbed all resources related to the said good and wise emperor, then she browsed all the books until she has chosen the perfect references that summarize Emperor Jia Shuai's biography.

 

At the beginning of her reading, Princess Reba was fond of the book's content because it gave her a good impression. "Woah. It means, he was not the crown prince way back before. How could he become an emperor if he was just entitled as the son of a grand prince? But... his name defines how the dynasty prosperous on his reign. Yi Xing," the empress muttered the emperor's common name in amazement and her eyes blinked as she suddenly felt sleepy. It's just only 9 in the morning and she feels her eyes becoming heavy as if an elixir been sprinkled on her eyes. It took her few minutes to fight the slumber she is feeling, but she ended up surrendering to dreamland whilst inside the library.

 

 

*****************

 

 

 

QING DYNASTY: 1831 (Emperor Hong Lei's Reign)

 

 

"Huang Shang[1], the investigations were out. It is confirmed... Grand Prince Lu Gang is the mastermind of the killings regarding the incidents of Princess Regnant Mei Lin and Grand Prince Zhang Qi Ming," the Minister of War reported their investigations to the emperor as soon as he goes inside his room.

 

"This afternoon, gather all the officials, including the crown prince and his father. Please also Prince Yi Xing here in the palace. Tell him to dress properly. We will celebrate his birthday here in the palace. That's an order," then the emperor clenched his fist in anger, and sad as well, crying over his two children's unfortunate death in the hands of his son-in-law.

 

Crown Prince Lu Han is the son of Princess Regnant Mei Lin and Prince Consort Lu Gang. Although the emperor issued a son, Grand Prince Qi Ming was known to be quite rebellious, but a smart man since studying is his passion. So, on his 12th birthday, he relinquished the crown to his older sister, who had decided to leave the palace and pursue his life being a researcher because he has no interest in being an emperor at all. But on contrary, the emperor did not remove his royal status. Qi Ming still obtained being a Grand Prince, and his common name's surname that he is using is "Zhang", f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter