第4章

π‘΄π’š π‘»π’Šπ’Žπ’† π‘Ύπ’Šπ’•π’‰ 𝒀𝒐𝒖 (𝑨𝒏 π’†π’‘π’Šπ’„ π’•π’Šπ’Žπ’† 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’”π’•π’π’“π’š)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been an awkward moment between Dilireba and Yixing upon the proposed plan of the prince towards his wife. The usual thing that their court attendants saw every day that they are noisy, flirty, and been sweet in each other became like a ghost town as they were eating quietly. The prince saw a little oddness on her wife this day, but he just shrugged it off. She is his wife after all. Only he can understand the princess consort.Β He will never get tired of understanding his sassy wife.

Β 

Yixing was just eating his foods enjoyingly, but Dilireba on the other hand, has a slumped face, thinking of how to come back to the future. It was noticed by Yixing, that made him worried, β€œReba, is there any problem? What makes you sad?”

Β 

β€œI just feel sad about myself. I was wondering why I am like this. Do not mind me, wang ye,” the princess consort answered, finishing her food and her attendant guided Dilireba towards her room to rest.

Β 

β€œW-wait. Reba. I am sorry, Reba. I should have not said that-” he rose from his seat, giving her a back hug, trying to reconcile with her. At this point, Dilireba was feeling soft on the way he pleases his wife to not get angry at him. Who would be angry if you have this sweet man? This feeling that she never felt from her husband from the future, because most of the time, she will be the one who will reconcile with Lu Han. β€˜It feels so good… Li Reba, you are so lucky to have a man like Prince Yixing, I hope Han is like this sweet. But no, distance yourself, Dilireba. You have a husband waiting for you in the future! I’m so sorry, wang ye.’


Β 
β€œWang ye,” Dilireba called her husband in a soft tone, slowly spreading out his arms from trapping her in a hug, β€œI am really tired. Give me some time to think. Do not worry, I’ll go back to you, but not now.”

Β 

The prince tried to reach for her hand for him able to stop her, but he thinks that her mood swings might trigger the princess not to talk to him more. β€œMy princess…” He just bowed his head in dismay and went out of their residence to walk around their manor’s garden, watering the flower plants as his embarrassment reliever.

Β 

A few minutes after entering her room, Dilireba sneaked at their room’s door to watch the prince’s whereabouts. She was curious how will the prince react to her actions. To her surprise, her expectation that he will leave her in the manor after what she did never happened. The rumors were true, that the prince loves his wife so much. The princess from the present did not expect that he will be this soft, gentle, manly, and understanding. She suddenly missed her childhood friend with the persona of Prince Yixing. She remembered the days with her dear best friend. She even wished before that Er Yue Hong is Xing, but it turned out that it is his cousin, Han. β€˜Why do I remember Xing ge with the prince? I do wish that I have not yet married and I will be willing to return the love you give to Reba… currently… me. But sorry my prince, I love Lu Han,’ she quoted inside her mind, pulling out her cellular phone stored inside of her makeup compartment, browsing the pictures she has with her prince consort.

Β 

She was busy scrolling and browsing on her phone, not until series of messages notified her. It was from her missing but declared dead best friend, Zhang Xing.

Β 

5 messages from Zhang Xing

Β 

Her eyes went wide and her heart beats fast, did not get hesitant to read those late messages she received.

Β 
From: Zhang Xing
12:00 AM
2010/06/03

Dilireba, my dearest best friend, happy birthday! Enjoy your day! :)

Β 

From: Zhang Xing
8:31 AM
2010/06/03

Reba, I am sorry to tell you that I cannot go to your birthday there in Beijing. I have an exam tonight in my major subject. I can just give my birthday present for you to Lu Han. I am sorry.

Β 

From: Zhang Xing
9:11 AM
2010/06/03

Are you sulking? I am really sorry, Reba.

Β 

From: Zhang Xing
11:58 AM
2010/06/03

Reba, is there any problem?

Β 

From: Zhang Xing
11:59 AM
2010/06/03

Hey?

Β 

β€œXing ge, you’re already dead and yet, I received your messages too late,” she said after reading it and her eyes pooled with tears, cannot help herself but wail over her late friend’s messages. She will never forget the day of his disappearance because it is her birthday when it happened. β€œSha da ge[1]. I should not have sulked on that day. I do not know that it will be the last day I will be messaging Xing.”

Β 

The princess felt remorseful about the happenings that day. She sulked at Xing that he cannot come on her debut day, Dilireba’s 18th birthday due to his studies. Xing was at Chang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter