Chapter 2.2

The Ultimate Playgirl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Chaeyeon's POV

 

I'm glad that Eunbi is here. It's time to flirt with my main girl. I looked at her but as soon as our eyes met, she quickly looked away. She seem cold. 

 

Is it because she saw me kissing Jiwon? I thought to myself.

 

She's acting weird right now. I've been dating her for a long time, she's used to see me flirting with different girls. She's my main girl for a reason. She's different from the girls I'm dating right now. 

 

I'm totally attracted with Kwon Eunbi. The hottest girl in our school, the leader of our dance club. I have a lot of interest towards her because she's always agrressive towards me. At the same time she's not bothered of me having different girls because like me she's also a player. 

 

I really feel bored right now, I don't want to go to Jiwon because I'm already done with her. I stood up from my sit and moved beside Eunbi.

 

I saw Chaewon staring badly at me. Seriously, this girl really hates me. I don't know what I did wrong to her. I don't think that she likes me, but she really have bad blood towards me. 

 

Eunbi didn't even react while I sit beside her. I held her hand to grab her attention. I'm holding her hand but she's still ignoring me. I was surprised on her sudden coldness. Usually at this time, she's already dragging me on a corner and kissing me. 

 

"Hey, are you not feeling good?" I asked her.

 

"I'm alright." She said without looking at me.

 

"I'm g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter