Chapter 3.0

The Ultimate Playgirl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm secretly in love with her.
-

 

At the present. Two days after Chaeyeon went back from Japan.

 

Minju's POV

 

It's Wednesday today and the weather outside is pretty good. It's not that cold nor hot. It feels very refreshing waking up this morning.

 

As I went out of our apartment, I already saw this young lady. She's in front of the building, facing our apartment's main door. She looked so bored while leaning her back on the car. 

 

When the girl saw me coming out from the building, she quickly grabbed her bag inside the car and ran towards me.

 

"Why you took so long?!" She yelled at me.

 

"Why you're so early?!" I yelled back at her.

 

"Whatever. Let's go." She said coldly and started  to walk ahead of me.

 

"Chaeyeon-ah! Wait for me!" I shouted and ran towards her. We then walked side by side.

 

I'm Kim Minju and I'm Lee Chaeyeon's best friend. We've been best friends since we were seven. I met her in kindergarten and we became playmates. As we grew up, I'm the one who always look after her because her mom told me so. Her mom assigned me to be her baby sitter, I mean her mom trust me to take care of her. 

 

There's not much problem with her in terms of school. She's lazy but she's really smart. I can easily teach her the lessons she missed whenever she cut school. Yes she's a stubborn lazy kid. And that's why I'm here to prevent those things to happen often. 

 

My real problem and maybe the biggest problem I have for this girl is her being a playgirl. Not just a playgirl but the ultimate player. I can't count how many girls she made cry. 

 

It started when we we're in middle school. We attended an all girls school. She's a very talented dancer and really charming. Since she got a lot of attention from everyone, she can easily get attracted to them. She would date two to three student in our school and not just that, she's also seeing girls from different schools. 

 

That's the start of her being a playgirl. At first we always fight about it, but later on I got tired from scolding her so I just let her do what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter