Chapter 2.1

The Ultimate Playgirl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Eunbi's POV

 

After a few more songs the dance battle ended. There are some people left on the dance floor while the others went back to their tables. We also went back to our seats. 

 

I'm looking at Chaeyeon and Natty who's sitting across me. The player looks like in a good mood but not paying attention to her date. Chaeyeon raised her glass with alcohol and drink it while exchanging glance with Jiwon from the other table. She then stood up from her seat while smiling strangely. 

 

"Where are you going babe?" Natty asked her. 

 

"Just in the washroom." She replied without even looking at her.

 

I raised my glass and drink it while looking at Jiwon who's leaving her table. I'm sure she's going to follow Chaeyeon. A normal kind of event in Chaeyeon's player life. 

 

I just ignored them. On a usual day, I would be flirting with someone right now but I'm really not in the mood for that. I talked to Chaewon to make myself busy. She's my closest friend and she knew me very well. She know that I'm not in a good mood, she cheered me up real good that I forgot about Chaeyeon.

 

I stood from my sit to go to washroom. Before I reached the washroom I was surprised seeing Chaeyeon and Jiwon kissing on a corner. I know she's a damn player but this is my first seeing her kissing other girl in front of me. In our 3 months of dating, she never let me see her kissing other girls. 

 

Chaeyeon stopped kissing Jiwon as she noticed someone watching them. She stopped for a moment but when she saw that it was me, she just gave me a quick glare and continued on kissing the flirt. 

 

"This b*tch! Really in front of me!" I rolled my eyes and angrily walked away. I just laughed at myself while shaking my head. I can't believe that girl. Really. I thought to myself. 

 

As I was a bit far from them I heard a girl shouting at them. I saw Natty angrily walked near the two.

 

"What is this?!!" Natty said pulling Chaeyeon away from Jiwon.

 

"Are you cheating on me?!" She yelled at Chaeyeon. 

 

Natty staring at the two angrily. Jiwon on the other hand is just looking calm and smiling sarcastically on her own. While Chaeyeon doesn't look worried at all. 

 

"As if you don't know that she's a player." Jiwon muttered and smirked. 

 

"You're not going to answer me?!!" She yelled and pushed Chaeyeon who's not saying any word.

 

"Fine! If you're not going to answer I'll break up with you!" She shouted while looking at Jiwon.

 

"Are you sure??" Chaeyeon said and gave her a dirty look. 

 

"I... I hate you! Stupid player!" She shouted and slapped Chaeyeon in the face. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter