Chapter 2.0

The Ultimate Playgirl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Player
-

 

One week ago...

 

The music in the club is loud as ever. A party is being held tonight by different school dance clubs. The event is always happening twice a month. Everyone in the club is having fun. Some were already drunk and being wild in the floor. 

 

Chaeyeon is with her clubmates, Eunbi, Yena, and Chaewon. Yuri is also present.

 

Eunbi's POV

 

As the leader of our school dance club, I always have to participate on the event. I'm also one of the sponsor of this event. I like this kind of parties because I can flirt with girls, especially with Chaeyeon. 

 

I've been dating Lee Chaeyeon for more than 3 months, but our relationship is different from the others. We have an open relationship, we're both dating multiple girls at the same time while dating each other. 

 

Our relationship is not that complicated. It's just we're both players and not satisfied with just one girl. I can flirt with anyone I like and same for her. We're both playgirls, but she's way more worst than I am and everyone knows that. 

 

She's the ultimate player. The people call her in that name. She have a girl everywhere. All of the school in our area, she have atleast two or three girls dating with. They are all crazy with her but don't include those girls with me because I'm her main girl. 

 

Everyone are falling for her because she's the coolest person you can ever think of. She's from a very wealthy family, probably the richest in our place. She's the best dancer in our school, I'm the leader but she's way better than I am. She's very pretty and attractive. The most charismatic girl I know. 

 

Out of all that, the thing that makes girls fall for her even harder is her personality. She's very caring and sweet. Even they know that she's a player they are still going crazy over her, they don't mind not being her only girl. As long as she dates them they are more than happy and satisfied. Poor girls.

 

Why am I dating Lee Chaeyeon the ultimate player? The answer is simple. I can't let a beautiful girl passed by me. I can't escape from her charisma. I'm simply attracted with everything she does. Okay, enough on introducing my beautiful playgirl. 


-

 

The music in the club started to change into a very upbeat song, that means a dance battle will be starting. I asked my clubmates to jump in the dance floor. 

 

"Let's hit the floor guys!" I said excitedly as I jump off the dance floor. 

 

The other school main dancers went to the floor as well. The battle begins as Natty from C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter