Chapter 1.1

The Ultimate Playgirl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon's POV 

 

I asked Sakura to show me around the place. My back doesn't hurt that much anymore, and since my wound is already been treated I feel better.

 

I was too excited to walk around that I didn't notice I held Sakura's hand. Maybe because I'm used to hold hands with someone when walking. She's been showing me around for more than two hours when we decided to grab food. 

 

She brought me to a ramen shop, the restaurant looks very simple in the inside. We sat near the window, where we can see the outside clearly. 

 

As she was ordering, I can finally take a good look of her face. Her eyes is really attractive especially her lips. I'm used in seeing beautiful faces everyday, but there's something different with her. I really don't know what it is. 

 

I want to see this beautiful face again.I thought to myself while smiling.

 

We're done ordering and just waiting for our food to be served. We stayed quiet for a minute, I feel like she's a bit feeling awkward. I don't know if I did something wrong. 

 

"Hey Sakura-chan, I'm really thankful that you showed me around." I told her trying to break the silence.

 

"No. Remember I'm the one who's thankful to you. Don't forget that." She said shylingly. 

 

I really don't know what happened but she's acting a bit awkward. I asked her a lot of things, for her to talk more. I succeeded making her feel comfortable with me. I don't feel any awkwardness anymore. We kept chatting as we finish our food.

 

Sakura's POV

 

Chaeyeon and I were enjoying our time when I saw my body guards walking outside the restaurant. My eyes widened as they saw me too and they started to run inside. 

 

I quickly grabbed Chaeyeon's hand who's very confused as I dragged her out of the shop. She just followed me and when we got a bit far, I stopped and looked behind us. Good thing, they didn't caught us. 

 

We're both panting as we ran really fast. I quickly check on Chaeyeon if she's alright. I was suprised when I saw her smiling, like she's having fun. Now I feel confused why is she acting like that. She's a bit weird.  I thought to myself.

 

"Is everything okay Sakura-chan?" She asked. 

 

"I'm sorry I had to drag you too. Those are my body guards, I need to hide from them." I told her.

 

"Can I ask why you are running away from them?" She asked curiously.

 

"Because they will take me to my dad, I don't want to talk to him right now. He wants me to..." I didn't finish my words when she grabbed my hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter