VI

Demon's Wrath

listen to Music as you read :3

(well I got addicted to this lol)

 

[YeoJin's P.O.V.]

 

 

"Do you still not get it?"

"Master."

"You have to kill to live."

The innocent young man looked at me with dark cold eyes.

I smiled wryly, "That's what I learned for a hundred years of living. I can't even count how many hundred years had passed already," I let out a sigh. "My parents were both selfish. I hated them so much, but because they had so much money, a big mansion and many things, I learned to hate them. I don't know what they see in money. It seems like money is more important to them than me and my brother."

It was very quiet with just me and Kwangmin in the room. He wasn't even talking, but I like it just by having him by my side. That's why I had my eyes on him from the moment I first saw him. He's got that aura I can't explain in words. It was as if, my heart began pounding the moment I saw him. It was an awesome feeling.

"Is that why you kill?" He asked. "Because of...your parents?" 

"I don't know. I think I just like it. Maybe it's partly their fault, but it's not like I blame them at all. I turned into a demon because it's my destiny. Maybe it was the only way that no one can look down on me.  So... I killed everyone in our town that night." I laughed slightly, "I wasn't able to kill my brother though."

"I guess you are destined to kill him. You can do that for me, right?" I smiled.

"Do you hate him that much, Master?"

"No. I just want to be the only original." I then looked out the window, and put another smile on my face. This is what I call happiness. I never understood what true happiness was before. The parents I hated, they were right. Being selfish, it's the only key to true happiness. And with Kwangmin by my side, I will be the happiest girl in the whole wide world. 

"Kwangmin, hold my hand."

"Yes." Kwangmin holds my hand. I couldn't help but remember someone by him.

 

(Flashbacks a hundred years ago)

"Noona!" The little kid with brown hair, cheerful smile and small eyes called out for me. At that time, he was all that I cared about. I would never let him out just to play with his friends; I was scared he'd get hurt. I would never let our parents scold him; it didn't matter to me whether I get scolded instead of him. I would always tuck him in his bed as he sleeps. I would always pray that he won't get nightmares, and when he does, I would always stay by his side and hold his hand. 

In our family, my brother and mother were the only two born ordinary human. My father and I were vampires. We were one of the originals. 

I killed all the originals one night. I was so mad. I lost control when I became a demon. They say demons are scary, demons are strong, and demons are on Satan's side. But I never really thought that I would be that demon. I wasn't scared at all. I was proud.

"Noona, don't kill Mom and Dad. Please."

The way he begged me, it was annoying. I could have been moved into tears, but I guess my dark heart was way stronger than his. I pulled out the hearts of our parents’ right in front of him. That night, I could have laughed out loud! But I didn't...

"Noona, you're bad." Little Yunho said those words to me. "I hate you. I hate you." Tears run down his pale cheeks. "I hate you noona!"

"Yunho-ah... I... I did the right thing. This was the right thing to do, shouldn't you thank me?"

I wanted to hug my little brother, but he ran. The demon inside me, for the first time, cried.

The moment the demon's little brother ran away from her, she didn't know what to do. Instead, she let the demon inside of her control her. That way, she felt better and she couldn't cry no more.

 

(End of Flashbacks)

 

 I didn't realize I fell asleep early in the morning. That's not my usual habit but, holding Kwangmin's hand while lying on my bed was a little new to me. I kinda liked it. Mmmhmm. So, yeah, I was a sleeping beauty for about... 10 minutes?

Wait, I don't feel his hand anymore.

"Kwangmin?"

I scratched the back of my head and searched for Kwangmin in my room.

"Kwangmin?"

I stood up and reached for the doorknob, I opened it and looked around the hallway.

"Yes, Lady Yeojin? Do you need anything?" Marc asked.

"Kwangmin. I need him. Where is he?"

"Oh. I haven't seen him anywhere. I thought he's in your room."

 

 

 

"What? He's not - maybe he's in the pool? Isn't he?"

"No. I didn't see him there, Lady Yeojin."

"I don't sense him here, where could he be?" Then my eyes widened as I realized where he could possibly be. "Uh-oh."

"That doesn't sound so good," Marc said.

"H-H-He couldn't be--looking for-- Eunbi-- right?" With fear that Kwangmin might get away from me, I went back into my room and put on my robe and hid my face with its hood. "Marc, we need to hurry!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 --------

A/N:

Okay . Very late update. LOL. Well, I finally graduated from high school so I think I will continue writing fanfics :D YEAH. Sorry for the late update xD And well, the next chapter in Eunbi's P.O.V., well EunBi and someone will finally meet so watch out for it. If not, then it's okay LOL.