I

Demon's Wrath

[Your P.O.V.]

 

As fast as I could, I used my instincts to find Kwangmin...or my hearing...my smell...It was no use. None of it! It was difficult to find him. I started to panic. What's happening to me? I want to cry already, fuss to anyone just this once and wake up from this nightmare. It's like losing Kwangmin again. It can't be.

I stomped on the door at Kwangmin's home and found everything a mess. Blood splattered around, the floor and the sofas. The TV is broken into pieces as well as their glass table. Oh God, what happened here? I came to think of it, what if the demon who took my Kwangmin will do something bad to him? What if...?

I swallowed hard, unable to think of the demon's true intention. It's not time for this right now, I should be in the church, happily getting married to Kwangmin but he's not here. I quickly ran back outside and tripped because of my wedding gown. I had to cut it short using my strength so that I wouldn't fall anymore. All I know is that I have to hurry. Somewhere I can find Kwangmin... I tried to communicate with him, or at least hear his voice. If he shouts, I might find him. But...he's not. Instead I hear a woman's loud shriek. So loud in my ears, but I know somehow the other people around me, staring at me in confusion, doesn't hear what I am hearing.

Mother... I know that voice. It's my mother. She's in danger. All of them are!

I have to save them as well.

However...I was too late when I arrived back to church.

My world split open...breaking apart. It was like...My heart fell onto the ground and I'm afraid to get it back to its place because I couldn't move. Not an inch, I just stared down at the bloody floor and all the people I love lying lifelessly on the ground. Mrs. Jo's dead, all visitors are dead, the priest is dead as well...and my parents are dead. They're all dead, covered in a disgusting smell of blood. I'm not used to seeing dead bodies even though I’m already dead, and every time I see dead bodies, it makes me want to cry and then guilt is rushing inside me. I lost my loved once…

"Oh God," I mumbled as tears run down my cheeks. Blood touched my pale hands... I remember looking in the mirror, as a beautiful bride... Just a while ago, I was so clean and glooming. My gown was so beautiful; I remember Kwangmin chose it for me and all he could say was 'You are the most beautiful girl in the world.' At that time, I didn't stop him, or complain that I'm not, because he said it. It's him who said it, and I trust him because I love him so much.

But now,

What happened?

My gown is a bloody mess; my make-up is washed by my sweat and my hands... The ring that I have been dreaming and waiting for...

"Kwangmin-ah..." I shouldn’t lose hope, I think. I already lost him once, I’m not going to let it happen twice because I know, I wouldn’t be able to revive him again.

I need help. I can't find him alone. I don't know how.

"Somebody help..." I want to shout. Shout for help but even if I struggle to...I end up a failure.

And there it is... Just all of the sudden, something flashed into my mind as a stare at the blood splattered on the ground. Fast... Then it vanishes... And then it comes back to me... Kwangmin...

I shut my eyes close to see clearly. I don't care who's making me see these things, or if I simply have the power to which is impossible...  But I see what's happening to my Kwangmin.

And he's hurting. He's dying, I see it. Someone's hand buries deep inside my Kwangmin's heart. Don't kill him, I begged in my mind as if by doing that someone would hear me and then that someone would stop.

No…

It's not just someone... It's a demon, boy or girl, and it's desperate... Desperate to do this to my Kwangmin.

All I hear from Kwangmin is his low groan as he shows a wince of pain... His beautiful brown eyes turning colorless... And slowly he closes his eyes as the demon pulled out something... It couldn't be his heart but I have a feeling it is.... Too scared to watch any longer, I wanted to open my eyes already, start slapping my face so I would wake up but somehow... I'm trapped in that horrible scene about Kwangmin.

There it was... What I saw was a sudden glow at the demon's fist. Glad I was when Kwangmin fluttered his eyes open, but terror struck me once again.

"You're mine now," the demon whispered and I came back to reality. Back to the now bloody church, to the sacred place now full of dead bodies. The demon murdered them. I don't know why. But the demon wants my Kwangmin... and so the demon killed everyone in the way.

I can't let the demon have him. I can't let the demon steal the love of my life and I won't let the demon get away from this. No way.