II

Demon's Wrath

[YeoJin's P.O.V.]

 

He's mine now. If you don't like that I'm keeping him with me, you can always leave. I don't need you here anymore. I have the man I want," I met his gaze once again and he just stood there, couldn't believe what I was saying. "I don't need you anymore."

"You're so evil, Yeojin." He mumbled.

"I'm a demon, remember?" I reminded him. Has he forgotten what I am? I am a demon and if not because of me, he won’t be what he is right now. He won't be strong like he is, and he would be dead long ago if I hadn't turned him in time. But if he leaves my side now, I wouldn't care because I have the man I've dream to have now. Jo Kwangmin. I have been watching him from afar. Always wished I could have that vampire's man, always wishing of someone like him. Now I have him. I own him now.

"Fine," my brother finally said as he turned his back and clenched his fist. "Do whatever you want." And he left without turning back.

I put a smirk on my face as I turned to my man lying on my king-sized bed, peacefully asleep in his tuxedo.

If he tries to run away, he will still be running back here for his life. He cannot come back to his vampire lover anymore because I'm staying by his side, own him forever and be my slave for as long as I want him.

* * *

"Eunbi-ah," he called out, looking at me as he struggled to get up from bed. I smiled at him as I helped him back to bed and he stared at me with round, surprised eyes. "Who are you?"

If I tell him my name is Yeo Jin, how would he react? If I tell him I captured him, that I was the demon, what would he do? I knew I wasn't ready yet. It's not time to scare him more because he already is. He pulled away from my grip, searching around my room in horror.

"Where am I? Where's that demon? Where's Eunbi-ah? My parents...where are they? What did you do?!"

Traumatized as he looked, I couldn't help but feel sorry and yet happy for him. Was I too much? No way, he is overacting.

"Chill out, Kwangmin. I have saved you," I lied, which was quiet obvious.

"You're that demon." He shook his head over and over again as he moved backwards.

I waited for him to say more, or attack me in less than a minute. But he didn't do anything but stare at me blankly until finally he blurted out.

"What did you do to me? Why can't I move my legs?"

I didn't know what to say because I didn't do that actually. Then someone stomped in my room. Madam Vernei. Her white long hair and old lady features made her look even scarier than before. But with just one blow, I can kill her directly.

"Madam Vernei. Welcome. Why didn't you knock?"

"I heard from your brother that you took an innocent vampire novice into your little castle. YeoJin-ah, he is soon to be a married man."

"I killed the priest and all of them except the girl."

"Oh yes, I heard of that too. Are you really challenging his family? The werewolves and vampires? They might attack you and finish you off."

"I'm a demon. I am strong; they won't be able to lay even one finger on me."

"Oh no you're wrong Yeojin."

"You don't know me, Madam Vernei." Of course she doesn't. She might be witch but for me she's just an old hag who wants to be called Madam for her race. We've never been close because she's always beside my brother, babysitting him. I've always pushed her away every time she tries to take care of me. I hate that when she acts like she cares when she doesn't even know what I can do to her. "I am stronger than you think I am."

Without warning, I appeared in front of her and quickly pulled out her heart. As simple as that and she fell down, bloody and dead.

"You killed her," Kwangmin mumbled and I glared at him as if he's my next victim to kill.

"Do as I say if you don't want to be next, my dear." And then I threw the most precious thing Madam Vernei had before on the bed in front of Kwangmin. Vernei's heart. "Or do you want me to take out your heart too?"

"N--N--No..."

"Very good," I moved closer to his side and hugged him as if to calm down his heavy panting. "Now close your eyes." I commanded and he closed his eyes as I said. The imitation of his heart that I created with my power appeared on my right hand, floating and glowing in ocean blue's color. I looked at him and gave him a peck. "Now you're completely mine. Your memories are mine. You're wearing a tuxedo right now because we're supposed to get married until a group of vampires and werewolves came to attack and kill everybody including your parents. And then... That EunBi... You hate her so much because she killed your parents in front of your eyes. She tried to kill me but you saved me... She even tried to kill you too. That's how much you hate her, you want to kill her and get revenge. Together... We're going to do that, my love. Before we take other's lives, we're going to take EunBi first." 

"Open your eyes," I said now and he did. "Do you remember what happened?"

"Yes," he replied. "A vampire named EunBi killed my parents... and she tried to kill you and me... We have to find her right away. I have to kill her before she hurts you just like what she did to my parents!"

"Calm down. She'll find us on her own. We just have to wait and give her a surprise attack."