VII

Demon's Wrath

 

[EunBi's P.O.V.]

 

Well, this morning is actually not what I expected it to be like.

"Surprise?" There he is, Kwangmin's look-alike. There are a lot of difference if you look closer though, and I just don't like this image right now so I shut the door closed. 

Oh that was easy.

So, he kicked the door, how disrespectful, my heart almost jumped!

I stared at him with round eyes, "Aish! Seriously!"

"What? You don't like pizza? Why did you close the door? Don't you want to see me?" Youngmin said. "Or are you afraid that I'd find out you two-timed my brother?"

"What?!"

"Ahh~ right, I already know. So what are you afraid of-" I covered his mouth with my hand and pulled him in. Just when I closed the door behind me, Yunho came out of the shower room. Youngmin accusingly pointed at him.

"Oh- Why did you bring the pizza man in?" Yunho asked.

"Uh~ Well, Haha." I couldn't even make an excuse.

"Don't tell me, that little guy---"

"Eh?"

"Is he your type?"

"Eh?"

"Aish." Youngmin sighed, removing my hand gently. "You must be Jung Yunho."

"Who are you?" Yunho asked.

"Come to your senses, Eunbi-ah." Youngmin suddenly told me and handed me over the pizza box.

"Oh right!" Yunho raised his voice all of the sudden. "I think we've met before. Who are you again? Jo Kwangmin?"

"Nah. The other way around."

"The other way around?" Yunho looked around. "What do you mean by that?"

"Aish I'm going out for a while," I placed the pizza box on the table and reached for the doorknob.

"Ah! Jo Minkwang?" I didn't actually think that Yunho knows how to be this silly. It doesn't fit him. He's so huge and scary but the way he talks is really ridiculous.

"Whatever," Youngmin rolled his eyes and looked at me. "Where do you think are you going?"

"It's none of your business."

"Ya EunBi. Since you're going out, might as well buy us some liquors. Me and your pizza guy are going to drink. Just don't runaway. Even if I know how to find you, it'll be difficult if the demon catches you." Yunho smiled.

"I'm not in the mood." Poker face! Poker face! I'm really trying my best to keep a firm face right now. "I'll get going now. Don't follow me."

"You hear that Jo MinKwang? Don't follow her. Talk to me first." 

Before anything could happen, like MinKwang- I mean, like Youngmin kidnapping me and bringing me back to where I'm supposed to be- I went out.

"I'll explain it to him. Go buy some liquors and better come back." Yunho told me through my mind.

It's going to rain soon, I thought and started walking. As I look around, I see people in different situations. I looked back at the first time I met Jo Kwangmin. He was so little, and innocent-looking before. When I turned him into a vampire, his lips was ier. He wasn't so innocent on the outside anymore. Back when he was my slave, he'd really do anything for me and it bothered me sometimes. I just keep on looking back on times we had and I find myself smiling at the thought of him.

"If only I can save you right away. Why is it taking so long?" I questioned myself. Maybe this is fate. Maybe fate is taking too long because in the end, there will be no more obstacles anymore. It's rare to find a love story like this you know. Too much hardships we went through. I think losing Kwangmin over the demon is the hardest.

"It's raining! Let's go home before you get sick!" I heard an old woman say, I looked and saw how she carried a little boy into her arms and ran while trying to cover the little boy from the rain. It's raining really hard now, but I'm not that afraid to get sick. I haven't been sick for years now. Is it because I'm a vampire now?

Then I looked up at the dark sky... When I was still human, I used to think that God is angry everytime the sky turns dark during daylight. So, is God angry right now?

"Master must have caught me." I heard someone say...

Yeah, I heard someone say! That voice-

I quickly turned around and found a man with a black umbrella. I couldn't see his face clearly but my heart was pounding. The man walked towards me and shared his umbrella with me. That's when I saw the man's face.

"I couldn't help it. My feet really wanted to go out. My feet brought me here. My mind keep on asking why do I always dream of this girl that my Master wants dead? Why did I have that kind of feeling when I was in my dream? Who are you? Why does my master wants to kill you?"

Finally...

Finally he's right in front of me. I don't care whatever he's saying, I'm just so happy that I cried.