BE MINE

TO THE INFINITY YOU

BE MINE

Story by : Shinruby // ig : isaywoousaygyu

....................

Sunggyu would never be in this situation if that day Woohyun did not pull his hand and bring him to play in rain. Cold and sharp rain water pierced his body when he secretly cried. And he knows, that Woohyun is also quietly watching him crying.

In the midst of crying at the time, Sunggyu realized one thing, that the distance between him and Woohyun was getting narrower. He knew that the scent of the body he breathed when he woke up from sleep would make him want to be with the second main vocal even longer.

Woohyun held his hand. Pulling Sunggyu while smiling occasionally. He also saw Woohyun crying, in silence and narrowed eyes because of a forced smile.

Oh no.

That smile was so sincere for him. For a Kim Sunggyu who is now dancing beside him. A smile that was able to wipe Sunggyu's tears instantly when those lips smiled and Woohyun's eyes began to narrow. Sunggyu can see the line of smiles that always appear on Woohyun's cheeks every time they laugh together—that's why he knows, Woohyun is happy.

While he knew that at first he hated Woohyun. A  member who are pretentious friends and offer themselves to a room with the agency's chosen leader. He really hates Woohyun because he has taken the position he should have for himself only.

Main vocals.

Is a position that he has always sought since he first attended training at the agency. Then at that time he found himself crying on the roof of the dormitory when he knew that he was not the only one, but Woohyun also got the main vocal position.

Oh that's ok.

After all, now he became the leader also. And now he can accept that their voice complete each other and create harmonized song.

Slowly even Sunggyu began to accept the presence of Woohyun. Like a broken radio that is extremely, very noisy, Woohyun starts to present the color in Sunggyu's gloomy room. The room was always quiet until Woohyun came and always shouted his name and made it almost everyday.

One day Woohyun visited his parent's house and leaving Sunggyu alone. Ending with Sunggyu calling him in the middle of the night, was greeted by giggling Woohyun and a box full of mandu made by Woohyun's mother the next day.

—Sunggyu looked back at Woohyun who was still dancing in the rain. His smile had not faded and he still found occasionally the young man looked at him. The rain was getting heavier and he did not see Woohyun's desire to move from there.

So Sunggyu decided to pull Woohyun and invited him to run down the flower garden in the park near the hostel.

There are several reasons why they are busy playing with rain that afternoon. After the announcement of the winning show a few days ago, they were surprised by the first place they got. All that is not easy. It takes time for them to achieve it. One year is not a short time for this achievement—yes, even though they are interspersed with the threat of their CEO who say their group will break up if they don't get a trophy.

That day he felt a drop of his burden lifted.

"I have never felt so happy." Sunggyu shouted a little because of the sound of the rain that disguised his voice.

Woohyun stopped and turned around. He looked at Sunggyu's face which was red hit by the raindrops. Strands of her hair fell over her narrow eyes. He also saw Sunggyu's smile crack in the faint raindrops.

"Where are your eyes?" Asked Woohyun while giggling.

"Damn you."

Sunggyu ran and crashed into Woohyun's body until they fell. Sunggyu's eyes widened witnessing how beautiful Woohyun at that time. He always praised him, he said that Woohyun was very handsome. But this time, he felt the dongsaeng was so beautiful with strands of wet hair and a reddened face.

"Yes Kim Sunggyu, I just realized you have very narrow eyes and very thin lips. Where did when god shares human face?" Taunted Woohyun, still laughing thinly without turning his gaze from Sunggyu who was in front of him.

"Come on, you can brag with wide eyes and thick lips that your fans like. I give up when it comes to business." Sunggyu replied.

"Try to touch me here, I'm curious as thin as what it is. Is it not wider than my finger?"

Sunggyu did not answer, he just closed his eyes and pointed his face intending to allow Woohyun to touch his lips. Idly thought.

One second, two seconds, he felt nothing touch his lips. Only the raindrops were still dripping, causing his head to start aching.

Three seconds he decided to open his eyes and something exploded inside him when he caught Woohyun pressing his lips on Sunggyu's lips. Only a split second when he felt Woohyun's lips pressed softly on his lips. Short but he was sure he was in full consciousness.

As close as he was until he could feel Woohyun's warmer breath.

Sunggyu was still in an explosion when Woohyun's face began to move away. He could see even Woohyun was surprised because Sunggyu had opened his eyes before he asked.

Clumsy. That's what happened at this time to Woohyun. Because in front of him a Sunggyu was frozen and looked at him very sharply. Now, he was afraid Sunggyu punched him.

"D-don't get me wrong. I just accidentally slipped and— "

This time Woohyun hasn't finished his sentence yet. He could only catch when Sunggyu pulled his waist and landed his lips on Woohyun's lips.

Sunggyu did not make small talk. Even his gaze was very sharp at that time as if he wanted to kill Woohyun.

He only felt his waist was hugged by Sunggyu and the thin lips that made him curious landed on his lips. Sunggyu kissed his lips several times. Very soft as if he knew that Woohyun would run after this.

No.

Woohyun don't want to run. He did not want to leave, he wanted to look at Sunggyu's face this time. Because a warm feeling began to spread in his heart, he did not want to move.

The kiss did not last too long. But Woohyun lost his count at the time. Only a few moments after Sunggyu pulled his face, Woohyun found himself pulled and again invited to run through the rain.

Sunggyu did not say anything even though he knew Woohyun was more surprised than him. He just let his hand hold Woohyun's hand without letting go. Although occasionally he almost fell, he did not let go of his hands. He was only cursing himself. How could he dissolve in that atmosphere? He even let himself kiss a man named Woohyun who was clearly working on him. I do not know, he did not know Woohyun was working on him or he was serious. He just wanted to drown himself in the baththub and not come out for a few hours unless there was a fire.

Sunggyu was still holding Woohyun's hand when they decided to sneak into the dormitory soaking wet. This is not the idea, this is Woohyun's idea of ​​pretending to take him to the goods in the lobby and ends up wanting to kill himself right now.

Not long Sunggyu managed to lock the door of his room—and of course Woohyun, because of course they are one room.

Sunggyu decided to release his hand and leave Woohyun who was still in a state of shock.

"I want to take a bath."

Without waiting for an answer from Woohyun, Sunggyu immediately grabbed his towel and rushed to the bathroom. He just wants to soak and curse his stupidity again. Why? How come Woohyun is that interesting? Why did he kiss her so long? Why are Woohyun's lips so—

Hah!

Whereas Woohyun who was confused and soaking wet heard Sunggyu's scream was rather surprised. His condition was also still in shock and he secretly praised Sunggyu because the kiss made his heart pound. What is this feeling? He often feel this when staring or when he sees Sunggyu laughing, but not as scary as this feels.

Woohyun sat himself on the floor and soon he decided to use the outside bathroom because he knew Sunggyu would not come out for a few hours.

—and now Sunggyu and Woohyun sat facing each other staring at their cold food. Nobody wants to touch chopsticks first. Until Sunggyu decided to offer his bowl to Woohyun.

"Hey, let's eat, it will get cold. You are sick? Your face is red. You have a fever?"

Woohyun immediately looked away for a moment before Sunggyu touched his forehead. Please, he is in an uncertain mood because he has kissed the person he is most unlikely to kiss, at least before the incident.

"About that ..."

"Eat first, I'm very hungry."

Woohyun did not want to argue Sunggyu further. He just rushed to reach chopsticks and tried to finish his dinner as soon as possible.

"You're not serious about that, right?"

Woohyun stopped Sunggyu who would return their cutlery to the kitchen. Sunggyu did not immediately turn around and chose to wait if Woohyun would continue his words.

"... I mean, I think you were joking while doing it. Come on, you scared me all day, Sunggyu-hyung."

Sunggyu took a deep breath before finally slamming his cutlery on the table right next to him. He turned around and quickly pushed Woohyun until he crashed into the wall of his room.

"Do You think it's funny? Do you think your actions are funny? Say it! Say if it's funny then I'll punch your face right now.” Woohyun did not answer. He only stared intently at Sunggyu's eyes who seemed to be angry and confused at the same time. "You make my head hurt just thinking about you. You think it's easy for me not to think about this? Do you think it's easy to fake? Say it! Just say that you like me right now, Nam Woo-hyun! ”

Sunggyu did not raise his tone of voice. Instead he sounded like he was whispering right in front of Woohyun's face. His nose touched Woohyun's nose, making Woohyun's blood rustle.

Once again Woohyun found Sunggyu smirking without releasing his eyes.

"But this can't happen." Woohyu tried to keep Sunggyu's body away from him. He only hoped to escape from Sunggyu's intimidation this time.

"SAY IT!"

Woohyun flinched and unconsciously he seemed to be challenging Sunggyu after hearing the scream.

"Yes, Kim Sunggyu. Do you think it's easy for me too? Seeing you laughing every day while with me is enough to make my head hurt. Just looking at you right now my chest hurts so much. If I say I like you, what do you want? This will not work. Even though right now I feel like I really like you. ”

Sunggyu took a deep breath and slightly moved his body away from Woohyun who slowly sat up. Woohyun looks like — I don't know — upset? Angry? Or sad?

Woohyun just sank his face in his hands. The room was suddenly quiet, only the ticking of the clock and the sound of their breaths could be heard. Somehow Woohyun felt a little relieved because of what he could bear conveyed. But also he felt one more burden came to him. His feelings won't work. It will be useless because there is no way the two of them will be together, right?

"Nam Woo-hyun ..." whispered Sunggyu after he also sat himself in front of the young man who was 2 years younger than him.

Sunggyu looked at Woohyun and grabbed his face. He looked long enough and slowly closed Woohyun's eyes with one hand.

Woohyun did not budge when he felt Sunggyu's lips kiss his lips again. This time he felt more comfortable with Sunggyu's treatment, even though he knew Sunggyu was a bit upset. The kiss lasted longer and was very gentle as Sunggyu was very afraid that Woohyun would break if he was not careful.

After Sunggyu kissed, Woohyun let his body be pulled into Sunggyu's arms. He often felt Sunggyu’s hug, but this time was different from usual. Once again he felt like Sunggyu was being very careful when touching him.

Woohyun chuckled softly. "This is so embarassing."

"Do not tell anyone." Sunggyu whispered.

Woohyun just nodded curtly and immediately let go of his hug because there was a knock on their door.

"Hyung?"

Oh that's the voice of Sungjong, the youngest member of their group.

There was a bit of an awkward atmosphere.

"Yes Sungjong, what's up?"

"Are you fighting? Why is Sunggyu-hyung screaming? Very noisy."

"Oh no, we are training for comaback next month. Only training power. Just go to Sleep, Jjongie.” Sunggyu replied quickly and Woohyun giggling while covering his body with a blanket.

"Don't overdo it, you may get sick."

"Yes ... yes, I know that."

After making sure Sungjong left, Sunggyu immediately approached Woohyun who seemed to be pretending to be asleep.

"Heol!" Woohyun scream a little bit when Sunggyu stepped on his stomach on purpose.

"It hurts."

"Move a bit."

"Eh, why?"

"Just move already."

"Your bed is there, Kim Sunggyu--sshi."

"My mattress is hard, I want it here."

"Heeeeh ..."

Sunggyu ignored Woohyun's hand who tried to drive him away. He actually caught Woohyun's body and hugged him.

"Sleep, tomorrow we must train harder."

"Heol..." Woohyun whispered while fixing his position in the arms of Sunggyu.

He just didn't understand why he was so brave to express his feelings. And strangely, Sunggyu returned his feelings. As if all this was predestined. He knows that everything will be difficult, but what's wrong with trying?

Until the morning, Sunggyu was still holding Woohyun's hand. And let himself sleep again beside the dongsaeng. To hell with everyone, he was very happy today.

"Please be mine." Sunggyu whispered while kissing Woohyun's ear. Without realizing it, Woohyun was smiling.

At least that day right?

……..

IF YOU LIKE IT, PLS SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE NICE COMMENT ^^