PRAY

TO THE INFINITY YOU

PRAY

 

WRITTEN BY : SHINRUBY

…………..

"All my life, I will pray. May you always be happy all the time. "

Woohyun close the blanket that wrapped Sunggyu's body that night. He removed the strands of hair covering the forehead of the sleeping hyung in front of him. Slowly while occasionally smiling.

The cold wind blows slowly and Woohyun decides to lower the window of his room. The heating function was makeshift so that the blanket was not so helpful for this cold weather, making him and Sunggyu could not help staying in the room and enjoying a cup of hot chocolate and then watching television until bored.

That night he found Sunggyu fell asleep first while they were still discussing the theory of black holes and the possibility of another life in this world besides the one they are living right now.

Sunggyu liked the topic, and inevitably Woohyun would learn to get used to arguing about the theory that in another world, they experienced another life — and maybe better than now.

Woohyun still could feel the cold coming and tickling him even though he had locked the window tightly.

"To whomever you give me life, death, sadness, happiness ... I pray. Please protect him, give him happiness all the time. Please let me see him happy every time. "

Woohyun knelt beside the bed. His eyes were closed and his hands joined in front of his chest.

He prayed that all his prayers would be answered, by whoever gave every second of his time now.

Until now, Woohyun still remembers when Sunggyu held his hand through the rain that afternoon. When he decided to let Sunggyu enter the deepest area in his heart - and he was very reminded, that he would not be able to get the young man out of there again.

He also still remembers the nights they passed after the day he expressed his feelings. The feeling he thought he had because he was used to being together had turned into a need. He always needed to see Sunggyu's smile even when they were involved in a heated debate. Or when Sunggyu caught him drinking alcohol alone on the balcony of his apartment - Sunggyu was only worried if Woohyun lost his balance and fell from the 10th floor.

He had just realized that after he had expressed his feelings and Sunggyu began to hold his hand whenever the opportunity arose, he began to pray every night. He began to worry about the young man more than he worried about himself.

—That the star Sunggyu dreamed would disappear because of him. That the sky that Sunggyu promised to him just disappeared because of his own selfishness.

—And every time Woohyun tries to get Sunggyu out of his heart, he always fails. How could he chase away Sunggyu if even the face he saw first when he woke up was Sunggyu's shady face? That the sound he first heard was Sunggyu's groans that were even sweet? How to?

From inside this room, Woohyun can still see snowflakes and city lights that flicker all the time.

Every night, Woohyun will always pray. He always looked at the face of the young man who always fell asleep first deeply. That all of this will surely have a someday. Because he knows, that the feelings they knit, will only be a story written by Woohyun in his poems later.

Once he found Sunggyu crying, in a small corner of this room. When Woohyun decided to pull the young man in his arms, he knew that Sunggyu would not let him put an end to all this. Although the careers they have built for many years will disappear, Sunggyu will take off all the jewelry. He knew that Sunggyu would choose to break his own limits and draw him in a new story.

Woohyun, exhaled deeply before finally choosing to lie down next to the young man.

No one acts like a woman here, because often they argue to the point where one of them gets hurt.

"Be happy all the time, hyung.."

This room will always be a witness of how strong Sunggyu attracted the young man. This room is only a small boarding house that Woohyun lived in before they debuted — and Woohyun decided to rent this room again a few months ago to simply run from the hustle and bustle of the reporter's camera. Together Sunggyu who sometimes holds his hand through narrow and dark alleyways.

With Sunggyu's subtle breath that night, Woohyun decided to hug him from behind.

Woohyun will always pray that what Sunggyu's dream comes true. All dreams of the owner of the most beautiful smile will be carried out like his prayer on every long and cold nights. When Sunggyu pulled him in a warm hug and brief kisses.

One day Woohyun tried to dump Sunggyu in a café, and ended up with him sitting there motionless for several hours until finally Woohyun decided to return, pulling Sunggyu into his car and burst out his cries.

He knew, that Sunggyu would never let him just dump him. Even when he deliberately hurt his heart, Woohyun knew, Sunggyu would always forgive him and take him back.

"You know, you are so blinding that it blinds me. I should have closed my eyes, but you were so attractive. I can't avoid you anymore. "

Woohyun corrected his blanket again before he realized one thing, that Sunggyu secretly made a very small tattoo with the words "NWH" behind his ear.

"God, don't separate me from him." He whispered softly before his tears fell.

Woohyun realized, this was the first time he prayed for himself after every second of his time he always prayed for Sunggyu's happiness.

…….