I'M GOING TO YOU

TO THE INFINITY YOU

 


Chapter 4 (Woogyu OneShot)


I’m Going to You

Belongs to : Shinruby |ig : isaywoousaygyu|

I’m Going to You

Calm down, Sunggyu-hyung will definitely come.

He whispered to himself. The rustling of the leaves disguised the rough breath of his breath. With lines of concern that arise. Indicates he is restless. Seen. When his fingers clung together for a few moments, then he flung in the air. Shortly thereafter, he stretched his hip muscles that were chattering too long to sit.

Woohyun glanced at the watch in his hand, two hours had passed.

The soles of his shoes rubbed against the moist soil. It feels heavy to be heard when it is covered by a coarse breath mixed with the aroma of beer.

[A few minutes ago, an empty beer can was thrown into a garbage can. And misses.]

Calm down, Sunggyu-hyung will definitely come.

He whispered again. Who knows how many times when he decided to pronounce the phrase as a friend in his solitude. Here in this park. Since two hours ago—maybe even more so.

Spring breeze is still cold, Woohyun pressed his red scarf that didn't help much. Tighter so that without realizing it, the scarf almost choked him. He smiled. In the intermittent fallout leaves that I don't know the name he forgot, it seemed to shout at him — wait! Wait, don't leave yet, Sunggyu will definitely come!

Tch! It sounded like rock music playing from a broken disc belonging to the next door neighbor.

Certain trees lose their leaves not in autumn.

Woohyun sighed again. Slowly, his fair hand reached into his pocket. Searching for her tiny cellphone objects. He paused for a moment while watching the flip model phone—this is the greatest invention in history.

"Hello, Sunggyu-hyung? Tsk! Mailbox."

Sunggyu hasn't arrived yet and his cellphone is mailbox.

------

Sunggyu will come, he will never break a promise.

He whispered again. This time with a few additional words to strengthen the context of meaning which is the reason for sticking faithfully on the park bench. Woohyun was silent, after a while then rubbed his palm — this didn't help either.

The worry line began to show his power over Woohyun. Its forehead wrinkled. His eyes that were wide and shady were narrowed. The scarf he wore was loosely wrapped around his neck and he left the coat half open.

The atmosphere of the park changed very dramatically when Woohyun began to lose patience.

This is the first time. The first. When Woohyun asked Sunggyu to come see him and he didn't find the man. Because often Woohyun invited him to meet and he ended himself arrived late.

This time is different. When he was breathing hard for trying not to be late and getting a taunting look from Sunggyu, he actually came very early. Even now Sunggyu has never appeared merely to say—hello my boyfriend, I hope it is not too late.

It was too frightening to imagine Sunggyu screaming like that while waving his hand like a universal queen stranded in Ethiopia. Okay, not that one.

When Woohyun found the park there was no Sunggyu and only fallen leaves, Woohyun thought that Sunggyu might be five minutes late to train with one of the sassy girl group members. Who always wags her hips if passing Sunggyu.

[Once when Woohyun came to the studio where Sunggyu would do a show and found that sassy girl teasing Sunggyu. Woohyun silently did not respond. He only glanced at Sunggyu who rested his chin on his folded hands and then heard him muttering loud enough—stop teasing me, you are nothing compared to Woohyun—Bravo! Keep going, honey! I like your way!. At that time Woohyun smiled and wished he could dance gangnam style in front of the girl. Woohyun can finally laugh out loud once the woman comes out after crashing into a door.]

In between his anxiety, Woohyun was a bit comforted by that memory.

Woohyun got up, flipping through his body. Kicking the pebble to throw it far away —and hoping that the anxiety is the same way—doesn't come back. Woohyun reached into his cellphone again. Pressing number two key—the shortcut to call Sunggyu because the number one key is occupied by voicemail—Woohyun hopes this time it's not mailbox anymore.

"Hello Sunggyu-hyung, mailbox again. Okay, where are you? I'm already waiting for you. If you can't, why not contact me? I'm bored, come soon or I'm leaving." Look at Woohyun just before closing the flip model phone.

Woohyun sat back down, he still clutched his cellphone. This time he squeezed it hard.

—On the end the cellphone was also thrown in the trash, and missed.

Woohyun has never been this nervous. The blond young man (originally black, because of their manager's suggestion to make a slight change in appearance) never once found himself pacing around a park bench. Stand near the flowering plants, then pull out. He also never found himself cursing, cursing as a result of Sunggyu's delay that went beyond the limits, because Sunggyu never came late.

It's been three hours for eleven minutes he has frozen in this place. Ridiculous, he thought. The fallen leaves sometimes fall on the top of their heads. The rustling of the feet and legs is accompanied by a sigh of irritation. Upset, really. When he tried to arrive early so that he was not late and Sunggyu made him wait like crazy in this park. He could die silly!

Fortunately, today he is off-schedule. He could die if he did nothing for three hours during a busy schedule.

Woohyun picked up his cellphone, fortunately the cellphone did not enter the trash.

Sunggyu-hyung will definitely come.

The phrase reappeared, alarming him not to fall asleep on a park bench. In the end Woohyun chose to close his eyes in the cold air that pierced him. Winter had just left, and spring was still peeping shyly.

And sometimes, he found leaves that were still falling. They are still molt to find their own spring, forgetting the winter that once came to greet.

He let the leaves fall on his body. Let the rustling become a lullaby when dusk starts coming. Woohyun getting tired of hoping Sunggyu walked down the road there. He began to be embarrassed to imagine Sunggyu's faint smile greeting him behind the fatigue that hangs under his eyes.

When he almost let go of his thoughts about Sunggyu, his eyes caught the figure of the young man hurriedly while holding a bouquet of roses in his right hand. Woohyun did not want to wake up, because maybe, his mind tricked him.

[This is just a dream. Don't expect too much from that arrogant master.]

Woohyun heard the rush of breathing, inhaled the familiar smell of sweat and perfume, and his heart was beating fast—this dream felt very real.

"Woohyun—" Sunggyu whispered softly, but enough to make Woohyun squirm. Woohyun groans long. His faint vision then captures Sunggyu's appearance which is now in front of him.

Woohyun got up and sat down, his eyes fell on Sunggyu who was holding a bouquet of flowers along with strands of his hair that had fallen in sweat. In conclusion, Sunggyu was running—and the distance is far.

"—It seems very late. You fell asleep. This is for you." Sunggyu said again. His hand the  bouquet of rose in front of Woohyun.

Woohyun did not answer, did not smile, nor did he nag. He is quite silent.

Woohyun glanced at Sunggyu, then grabbed the flower from Sunggyu's grasp. He was still silent and did not smile as usual when Sunggyu brought him a bouquet of flowers. The blonde stepped past Sunggyu who did not understand.

A split second later, a bouquet of flowers entered the trash can, and did not miss.

Woohyun did not turn his body at all just to look at Sunggyu who glared in disbelief. He only murmured faintly but it was enough to be heard by Sunggyu's ears.

"Do you know, how long have you been late? Do you know? How many cans of beer have I spent? Did you know? That you will not allow me to drink? Do you even care?" Woohyun whispered. the voice trembled at the end.

"Woohyun—"

"I'm just asking for a little of your time to meet me this week. That's all, for the first time, you're late."

"But before I was never late—"

"Because before asking you to meet me, I always call the manager to find a time where I can meet you even if it's only for five minutes! I always adjust! Not you!" this time Woohyun could not stop himself from screaming. Break the silence of the park's dusk.

"You—Hey!" shrieked Sunggyu.

"I always ask if Sunggyu-hyung has time, does Sunggyu-hyung have a chance to come out, is Sunggyu-hyung in the studio, is Sunggyu-hyung not recording, I always ask. This time I try to make you understand, that I too want you to adjust to me. Not just me! "

Sunggyu took a step forward, approaching Woohyun's body which began to tremble. "Sorry, I do not know."

"Because you really never want to know! Have you ever asked why I always arrive late? Because every time you have free time, I am willing to leave my work that is piling up, I even leave my busy schedule. I always do that!"

"Sorry. I never understood. Believe me, I'm trying not to be late."

Woohyun clenched his teeth, his hands clenched. "Sorry, Mr. Kim, unfortunately you are too late too late. You can't catch up anymore. Excuse me."

After the sentence slid from his lips, along with shaking steps, Woohyun rubbed his cheeks. And he rubbed warm and wet cheeks.

Cold wind blew with Woohyun who slowly drifted away. Leave the unbelieving Sunggyu.

And he decided to catch up even though the train had already left him.

"Don't go. Woohyunah ..." Sunggyu whispered after grabbing Woohyun's wrist and slammed Woohyun’s body in his arms. He softly kissed the top of Woohyun's head. Woohyun just shut up and shed his tears.

"I, want you to understand. I know, I'm always late. But I want you to come because you want to."

Sunggyu increasingly embraced him. To then frame the face of Woohyun. "Sorry, I won't do this again. Believe me."

"And that sassy girl who will make you like that again."

"You know, I have a lot of shows to attend. On the way to here, my car broke down and I tried not to arrive late. So I ran. But I don't know, I was late and I didn't know if you went that far to meet me. Sorry. I won't do it again, I love you, Chagiya... "

"Promise?"

"Promise."

When he let his fingers linked with Sunggyu's fingers, there was warmth flowing. When slowly a small white object tucked in his ring finger, Woohyun let his chest pounding loudly and a light kiss as the . This is not a dream.

Because Sunggyu must have come even though he knew, he was late.

Fin.

Some one: are those handsome boys are filming something? But where’s the crew? Damn…