ROSINANTE

TO THE INFINITY YOU

ROSINANTE

xxxxxxx

"Keep trying, you have to be smooth before the weekend."

Sunggyu raised his sleeve and stared at Woohyun who was rolling on the floor of their practice room. This is the number of times since they started today's training session. The other members have returned to their rooms while Sunggyu and Woohyun are still in the room, doing the same thing until they get bored. As if he didn't pay attention to the sentence Sunggyu said, Woohyun still seemed to be doing a very difficult move. Where he had to get up from the prone position, with a footstool, as if doing reverse movements.

They call it scorpion dance. Not without the intention of the name was chosen as a term that difficult movement. One leg raised high symbolizes the scorpion's tail—and Woohyun feels like a scorpion with no pride.

When almost all the members had smoothly performed the move, he was still rolling around alone. Either lose balance when trying to get up, or use his left foot when the other six members are compact using their right foot. Not without reason, because he is the main vocalist with Sunggyu who must master two aspects at once. Sing stably and dance wisely—that is to say, beautiful and pleasing to watch.

That reason was not accepted by their managers and CEO. In fact, he even wanted to run away when the CEO shouted at him to leave the group.

And here he is now, supervised by Sunggyu who is also the group leader and the fastest person to master the movement in several attempts. Woohyun just cursed him in his heart, this is not fair he thought. Sunggyu was also the main vocalist and in fact was very bad at dancing but this time the lazy guy won a lot. And once again Woohyun lost his pride.

"It’s hard."

For whatever sake, when saying that word, Woohyun really wanted to cry. Not only because he had difficulty doing it, but pain in the ankle and bored who knows how long it had been on his head.

"Try doing it a few more times. Aren't you tired of being yelled by the CEO?"

"More bored like this."

Sunggyu got up from his seat and approached Woohyun.

"You have to rely on your hands. Then use your left foot to support your lower body and stomp using your right foot while your hands are stomping too. So you will be helped to get up. Do it slowly, then try increasing the tempo little by little until it fits our song. . "

Sunggyu exemplified the scorpion's movements very smoothly. Slowly he did the movement. It looks easy, but do believe, that movement is very difficult for Woohyun to do right now.

Woohyun didn't answer much. He prefers to repeat his movements. Meanwhile Sunggyu decided to get out of the room.

Come on, next week the process of making a music video for their latest song will begin. Of course Woohyun really did not want to be used as a member of the group teasing.

"Because i listen to my heartbeat one by one, oh! Because i listen to my heart..hea-"

Woohyun's movements spontaneously stopped when his feet felt something was holding him. He looked back and found Sunggyu was catching his feet. The young man's eyes stared sharply at Woohyun who was confused by his position still facedown on the floor. Woohyun can feel Sunggyu's hand gripping his ankle. Make the young man sometimes think where Sunggyu's power comes from while what he does every day is just lying on the bed if there is no schedule.

"Stop it." said Sunggyu briefly. Not too hard, but Woohyun knows Sunggyu is very serious about his words.

Woohyun turned around and looked at Sunggyu who was still holding his feet. Some questions raging in his head one of which is whether he can cry and leave now because Sunggyu looks scary with his narrow eyes.

"Why? I'm not fluent yet, you know ..." Woohyun answered still with his confusion because now Sunggyu is getting stronger by gripping his ankles. Make the young man grimace in pain.

"Does it hurt?"

"No, I can still do it."

"Just stop it, idiot."

Sunggyu lowered his body and sat in front of Woohyun. He pulled out a few things that were believed to be sprays for sprained legs—Woohyun wasn't quite sure of the name of the object.

Sunggyu carefully took care of Woohyun's feet which did look a little swollen right near his ankles. His sharp eyes are still watching Woohyun who occasionally stole glances and occasionally looked away. This time Sunggyu looked very serious, making Woohyun cringe a bit, so he decided not to stare at his hyung for long.

"I thought you would scold me again just like before."

Sunggyu did not immediately answer, he just smiled faintly while his hands were still busy putting elastic bandages on Woohyun's feet.

"You could be seriously injured if you keep your right leg forced without rest. Taking music video should already be done next week. Instead of perfect movements, I'm more worried about your health."

Woohyun did not immediately answer. He was stunned for a moment when he heard the sentences sliding from Sunggyu's lips. The group leader is indeed responsible for the members and that is very common, isn't it? But somehow Woohyun felt Sunggyu was different. The oldest knew what to do without waiting for the manager's order. Even the CEO admires his ability to let the idler sleep in preparation for the show. Woohyun considered treating their CEO as unfair actually, but now he slowly realized that the burden on Sunggyu was more tiring than just a small gift to lie down before their stage.

The room was silent. The music that had been playing in the background of Woohyun's movements had stopped leaving a strange silence in the glass-walled room.

Woohyun decided to look at Sunggyu who was still struggling with a bandage on his feet. That face is so tired, he thought. When other members have been allowed to rest in their rooms, Sunggyu still has to wait for him to practice in this room. Sometimes when everyone is resting, Sunggyu still has to meet the manager to discuss their schedule which began to be out of control lately and in the end Woohyun chose to understand the behavior of Sunggyu who had made him annoyed.

"I can still hold it. A little more, I'll be smooth, really." Woohyun finally opened his voice after a while the room was very quiet.

Sunggyu has finished the bandage and is now staring at Woohyun with the same terrible look since earlier.

"You know, if you get injured, I'll be scolded by CEO. I don't like to make mistakes."

"But I can give an excuse to—"

"It's not like that, isn't it right if I let you get hurt? After all, why are you so stupid that you can't mastering the movements?"

"I don't know ..." complained Woohyun while massaging his legs which were aching from earlier.

"Have you eaten?"

Woohyun shook his head slowly. He did not attend the dinner session last time because he was busy in the practice room and retake for their main song.

"I didn't attend the dinner session. I was called by the director to retake some parts."

"Want some tteopokki?"

Sunggyu's eyes softened, that's what Woohyun feels right now. He chose to agree with Sunggyu's offer for some topoki bribes which were likely to be purchased through delivery.

The room was quiet again. Sunggyu has finished ordering their dinner and is now tidying up the equipment he used earlier.

"What do you think about the future of our group?" Woohyun opened the chat with hesitation.

"Hm?" The murmur only sounded like Sunggyu was waiting for a question that was clarified more by Woohyun.

"I mean, it's been almost a year since we debuted and we're still like this. I feel like I'm getting desperate."

Once again Sunggyu did not immediately answer. He prefers to get up and leave the room. Before Woohyun chose to give up on this conversation, Sunggyu first came with several plastic bags containing boxes which were probably the food they ordered. Also, Woohyun no longer saw the look of resentment on Sunggyu's face even though he had asked quite sensitive questions even for now. He only found Sunggyu with a rare smile that Woohyun sometimes felt that was only shown to him.

Sunggyu gave Woohyun a gesture to come closer and offer two pieces of topoki using wooden chopsticks that were in the restaurant. Woohyun inched to welcome bribes from Sunggyu and—yes, to hell with that question. He was very hungry to just think about it.

Their food was almost gone when Sunggyu put down his chopsticks and sighed softly.

"If this comeback still isn't successful, will you leave?"

Oh , Woohyun just realized what he did before was quite fatal.

"I didn't mean that. I'm just asking, our efforts have been very maximal but the results you can see for yourself. We always lose. You look very tired and I can't stand to see it."

Oh well, maybe they will fight this time, Woohyun thought. But he needs to know Sunggyu's most honest answer from the bottom of his heart.

That question has been raging for a long time in Woohyun's mind. Considering almost a year of their debut and there have been many sacrifices made by all members, especially Sunggyu. Nobody understands Sunggyu more than Woohyun, not only because they are sharing the same room, but more on the burdens that Sunggyu should bear that were only shown to Woohyun. As a leader, of course Sunggyu shouldn't show his weaknesses to other members. But as if Woohyun felt only to him, Sunggyu showed his weakest side, and sometimes his softest side.

Sunggyu was silent for a long time, until slowly the eyes narrowed to form a simple smile line.

Ah, that weird smile again. Woohyun is on the verge of liking and being annoyed by Sunggyu's strange smile.

"We will win. At least don't show your despair in front of other members. We are older here, we should encourage them."

Sunggyu fell silent again with a face that could not be interpreted by Woohyun. Like tired? annoyed? sad? mixed into one.

"These are hard days for you, right?" Woohyun's voice trembled slightly. Although it sounds soft, but he is sure Sunggyu is able to hear it clearly.

The hyung did not immediately answer the question. His head bowed deeply as if hiding something.

"I will take care of you guys."

Only that is able to be heard by Woohyun in Sunggyu's raspy voice. Before finally Woohyun grabbed the young man's face and rubbed his cheeks and tears. Woohyun developed a smile.

"Everything will be fine. Nobody will leave, I will also take care of you." Woohyun whispered.

Sunggyu was stunned and spontaneously raised his face. His eyes widen. As soon as he realized something, the assumption that Woohyun was a part that he could not underestimate in his life was true.

His heart beats faster than before.

-----------

"Do you think they are fighting now, hyung?"

Sungjong pressed his blanket, his head stuck out between the piles of pillows on his mattress.

"I don't know. Sunggyu-Hyung seems a bit annoyed, but it doesn't look like he will be angry."

"Want to check them in the practice room?"

Hoya sighed heavily. "No, I'm just sleepy."

-------

Woohyun still stunned staring at Sunggyu who was crying in front of him now. Ah, that old man. The lazy old who he hated was showing his weak side. Terrible, he thought.

And hurt his heart.

Sunggyu never once cried like this. When the group was at a saturation point where there hadn't been any achievements for almost a year, Sunggyu still looked as optimistic as ever. Even though everyone said they were a very talented group, but still, they were inferior to large agencies with abundant capital. Like their agency is a small agency with modest financial capacity–even video clips were taken at the CEO's house to reduce this cost—but everyone there was convinced that one day they would succeed. Even though they have never been promised the whole world by their agency.

But now, Woohyun sees Sunggyu being scared. Maybe the young man knew that all the members were bored because of their slow development, but anyway Woohyun also knew, Sunggyu do believes them. But it is not an easy job for a Sunggyu with all his burdens. Take care of all members, work together with the agency and, eliminate his ego. Sunggyu is indeed not a selfish person, but Woohyun is sure, there are times when Sunggyu definitely wants to run and start a better career than merely with this group.

But Woohyun also knows, Sunggyu trusted other members more than anything, especially for him.

"Feel better?"

Woohyun opened the chat again after wiping Sunggyu's face with a tissue.

Sunggyu chuckled.

"Honestly not, but I'm relieved."

Sunggyu lay down on the floor followed by Woohyun.

"Don't push yourself, you can ask for our help."

"Tch, you can't even master the movement. You better master the movement and don't get injured."

Woohyun laughed out loud followed by Sunggyu.

"Who do you hate the most in this group?" Woohyun tugged at Sunggyu's hair.

"You. You?"

"You."

"We will destroy this group, I think."

Woohyun laughed again. But Sunggyu doesn't. The young man preferred to look at Woohyun beside him.

Woohyun always smiles. Even when Sunggyu scolded him, Woohyun would smile again a moment later. Even though they were involved in a big debate, Woohyun will smile in front of other members. As if to say everything will be fine.

What Sunggyu knows, Woohyun is not that light. There are many burdens he is carrying now. Like antifans spreading hatespeech that Woohyun is a fake figure, Sunggyu still found Woohyun smiling there. Many questions raged in Sunggyu's mind. Like why Woohyun is so light in dealing with the burdens of his life—which sometimes makes him jealous.

Being a singer is not the only dream of Woohyun. Unlike Sunggyu who chose to be a singer or if he fails to become a homeless man as well and becomes a beggar. Woohyun is more realistic. He wanted to be a professional soccer player, but due to his physical condition that was not too strong, Woohyun buried that hope. Slow down as if nothing happened. Even though Sunggyu knows, Woohyun's eyes always sparkle whenever he sees a green yard. For that, Sunggyu often invited him to sneak into the field near their residence to just chat and insult each other.

Woohyun's voice sounded like gold to Sunggyu. Initially he was pissed off, why there must be two main vocalists. But when he heard Woohyun singing, Sunggyu knew, that voice would follow him wherever he went, like a ghost. And he was upset.

Without Sunggyu realizing, Woohyun slipped his fingers between Sunggyu's thin fingers. Woohyun's head leaned on Sunggyu's shoulder, so he could feel Woohyun's breath.

Too close.

"Sunggyu-hyung, you are our hope. If you are strong, all will be well." Woohyun whispered softly before closing his eyes.

Sunggyu did not immediately answer, he just stared at the ceiling. Until then decided to close his eyes with his left hand.

'Will it be easy? is he able? '

Sunggyu took a deep breath before finally closing his eyes.

"Let's be together till the end."

...............

Sungjong closed the door of his room and immediately climbed into his bed. He hurriedly put on his blanket and got ready for bed before Hoya's voice interrupted at last.

"Did you check? Did they fight?" Hoya asked hoarsely as a sign of being very sleepy.

Sungjong daydreams for a while, before he woke up because of a light pat on his thigh.

"Hyung, I think we will be very successful. But we will also face many big problems later."

Hoya raised his eyebrows a sign of not understanding. "What do you mean? Are they okay?"

Sungjong didn't answer. The youngest member immediately closed his eyes and chose to sleep. He just felt no need to tell that he saw Sunggyu and Woohyun were asleep in the practice room while holding each other's hands.

........

Author’s chat room :

Okay lets consider it as first chapter of my woogyu series. Thankyou all. I Woof Gyu~~~